Most Clicked This Week
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- Netflix series #Unorthodox doesn't "accurately capture the soul of the Hasidic community"
- "In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement"
- "About 12% of Israel’s population are Haredim, often referred to as “ultra-orthodox,” an expression which they strongly dislike"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- "Despite his very critical condition, Neumann’s family was holding out hope that he would emerge from his coma"
- Israeli mothers try to shake an indifferent world; EMET Campaign to lobby White House on kidnapping
- "The sheer amount of interaction that religious Jews have with their communities made Orthodox Jewish communities Ground Zero for the coronavirus"
Tag Archives: Ron Dermer
Netanyahu on proposed US-Israel defense pact, something “we could only dream about, but which now we have the opportunity to implement”
JERUSALEM POST JINSA to ‘Post’: Defense pact wouldn’t restrict Israel freedom of movement by Omri Nahmias December 4, 2019 A mutual defense treaty between the US and Israel would not restrict Israel’s freedom of operation, Michael Makovsky, president and CEO … Continue reading
Democrats Engel and Lowey “said to be taking part in effort to act against” Ambassadors Dermer and Friedman. AIPAC piles on with other mainstream Jewish orgs criticizing Israel’s actions
WASHINGTON EXAMINER House Democrats will retaliate after Israel block of Tlaib and Omar: Report by Ellie Bufkin August 17, 2019 Reports on Saturday indicated that House Democrats could be interested in pursuing retaliation against Israel’s decision to block Reps. Ilhan … Continue reading
In show of strengthening ties between the two countries, Emirates’s Yousef al-Otaiba joins Ron Dermer at DC JINSA dinner
TIMES OF ISRAEL UAE ambassador to US shares table with Israel’s US envoy at pro-Israel event by Staff October 11, 2018 In a sign of closer ties between Jerusalem and its Arab neighbors, the ambassador to the US of the … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST Stop demonizing Israel for defending itself by Ron Dermer May 18, 2018 Hand it to Hamas. As this week’s events in Gaza showed, the terrorist organization committed to Israel’s destruction can still manipulate the media into demonizing Israel for the legitimate actions it … Continue reading
Dermer on Iran: “When Israel and the Arab states are on the same page that should tell you something” [VIDEO]
CIRCA The Israeli ambassador praised Trump, saying US-Israel relations ‘have never been better’ by Sara Carter October 16, 2017 Israeli Ambassador to the United States Ron Dermer praised President Donald Trump’s decision to decertify the Iran nuclear deal, saying now … Continue reading
On anniversary of Jerusalem’s liberation U.S. Congress will celebrate Jerusalem Day together with Knesset by video conference
YNET Congress to celebrate belated Jerusalem Day by Amihai Attali May 29, 2017 Jerusalem Day—marking the 50th anniversary of reunification of the city following an Israeli victory in the 1967 Six Day War—will be celebrated for the first time in … Continue reading
Dermer at Yeshiva University: “In so many ways, you are the most blessed generation of Jews in over 2,000 years”
Ambassador Ron Dermer’s Yeshiva Commencement Address May 25, 2017 … Individually, Israel has made things possible that would have been unimaginable to your ancestors. If you want to pray at the Kotel, you only need to board a plane. If you … Continue reading