Most Clicked This Week
- "Israel is getting closer and closer to the Arab Gulf nations, as they realize that the Palestinian cause is a self-created dead end"
- "Kuwaiti newspaper cites unnamed senior source as saying Jerusalem behind recent incidents in Iran, following an alleged attempt by Tehran to hack Israel’s water infrastructure"
- #Prager: "It is difficult to imagine a more condescending view of a group than to argue that standards must be lowered for them to succeed"
- "This “blame it on Israel” or “blame it on the Jews” bigotry is common throughout the world at demonstrations for legitimate causes"
- “Anti-Israel demonstrators teamed up with Black Lives Matter on Wednesday, part of a series of anti-Israel demonstrations in a series of American cities over the next several days”
- View the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra gala that was hacked
- Snoop Dogg "ignoring Farrakhan's history of antisemitism, rapper calls on fans to share videos by Nation of Islam leader, excoriates Facebook over ban"
Tag Archives: UN Secretary General Ban Ki Moon
ALGEMEINER The Really Insane Thing About Ban Ki-Moon’s Speech by Elder of Ziyon January 27, 2016 Yes, it is outrageous that Ban Ki Moon essentially called terror attacks a natural result of “occupation,” and Netanyahu was right in slamming him … Continue reading
BREAKING ISRAEL NEWS Obama to Seek UN Secretary Generalship by Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz January 8, 2016 Al–Jarida, an Arabic language Kuwaiti magazine, published an article on Friday claiming that US President Barack Obama has set his sights on becoming the next Secretary … Continue reading
FRONTPAGE MAG by Daniel Greenfield July 24, 2015 After the Iran deal, American Jews turned to the “Establishment” of liberal Jewish organizations to whom they had written out so many checks over the years expecting them to do something about … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS by Shalom Bear April 27, 2015 UN admits Israel was right – Hamas attacked Israelis from UN facilities. Oops. A United Nations Board of Inquiry (BoI) into the use and attack on UN facilities during Operation Protective Edge … Continue reading