Most Clicked This Week
- "Blast at Iran centrifuge assembly facility may have set back development by 2 years, experts tell the NY Times"
- US Justice Department: "Justice is overdue for the many victims of Iranian-supported terror"
- "The response to the free speech petition has once again exposed the intolerance of the Left"
- J Street and If Not Now sign letter to Biden advocating for, among other things, defunding Pentagon
- ESPN’s Max Kellerman is glad DeSean Jackson apologized for his comments, but would like to hear Jackson explain himself more
- “According to sources, another senior Hamas military commander was recently arrested on suspicion of collaborating with Israel”
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- “Beinart is a smart guy; he knows that for his readers to buy his thesis, it is important that they not know very much”
Tag Archives: Sarah Stern
“Committee overseeing Ken Marcus nomination ambivalent to anti-Israel groups attacking Trump nominee”
JNS Education Department nominee Ken Marcus: a case study of the new anti-Semitism by Sarah N. Stern January 16, 2018 …Recently, much of this anti-Semitic invective has been directed against a colleague of mine, Ken Marcus, who has been nominated … Continue reading
US (Deep) State Dept: Jerusalem may be the capital of Israel but “we can’t definitively say Jerusalem is located in Israel”
FRONT PAGE MAG Deep State Resisters at State Dept. Defy Jerusalem Directive by Ari Lieberman December 12, 2017 …[US State Department] resistance is motivated by a myriad of reasons. Some simply hate Trump and this offers an opportunity to engage in … Continue reading
“Today, the US government pours $65.1 million annually into various regional studies centers run by staffers who overwhelmingly possess strong anti-American and anti-Western biases, which they are communicating to their students”
JNS.ORG Who is finding their way into American students’ minds? by Sarah N. Stern November 28, 2017 …The Middle Eastern Studies programs widely use a supplementary curriculum guide by Audrey Shabbas, called “The Arab World Studies Notebook”—a joint publication by … Continue reading
“There are two core reasons why peace in the Middle East depends on a great deal more than the Palestinian-Israeli dispute. The first is the 14-century old Shia-Sunni fissure” [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL Embarking on a Fool’s Errand by Sarah Stern May 8, 2017 …Once again, we witnessed an American president, seated together with a Palestinian leader, making lofty, encouraging statements about the possibility of achieving a real peace between … Continue reading
#IranDeal: “We shouldn’t be paying them for something they shouldn’t be producing in the first place”
ISRAEL HAYOM Obama’s heavy-handed heavy-water deal by Sarah Stern April 26, 2016 According to Robert Einhorn of the Center for Strategic and International Studies, “Before centrifuge technology for enriching uranium became available from the black market network of Pakistani nuclear … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM Jewish lives matter by Sarah Stern November 25, 2015 …A 1991 U.S. anti-terrorism law states that anytime an American has been murdered or injured overseas, the American government has the right to bring the perpetrator to justice in … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM A Hope Everlasting by Sarah Stern October 13, 2015 …With the Middle East currently awash with volatile Sunni-Shiite religious wars, and with all of the straight lines that the post-colonialists drew currently collapsing, we receive news that the … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Sarah Stern July 23, 2015 …And perhaps the most egregious aspect of this all, deeply buried in Annex III, Article 10 of the JCPOA, is a clause saying that world powers and Iran will foster “cooperation through training … Continue reading
DAILY CALLER by Connor D. Wolf June 19, 2015 There was a time when Kasim Hafeez wished for the destruction of Israel but now, as a defender of the Jewish state, he was honored Thursday with the Speakers of Truth … Continue reading