Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli teen accused of making bomb threats to JCC's [VIDEO]
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- "To celebrate #WorldWaterDay, ISRAEL21c takes a look at 10 water innovation projects bringing clean water to communities across the world"
- #StandWithUs prevented from arranging memorial at Hyatt Chicago hotel where JVP is holding annual meeting featuring convicted terrorist
- "Israel must stress again and again, before it happens, that these Lebanese villages storing Hizballah weapons have become military posts, and are therefore legitimate targets"
- National Council of Jewish Women: Our tent is big enough for terrorists
- Netanyahu: Israel welcomes confirmed American Ambassador Friedman as 'a staunch friend of Israel'
- Confessions of a Climate Change ‘Denier’
Tag Archives: US Congress
FREE BEACON Congress to Host First-Ever Forum in Favor of Boycotting Israel by Adam Kredo September 12, 2016 Congress is scheduled to host what insiders described as the first-ever forum in favor of boycotting Israel, according to congressional sources and … Continue reading
“Why the widely loathed Netanyahu was able to defeat [defense establishment] the most respected institution in Israel…experts will never be able to persuade voters to disregard the lessons of their own lived experience”
COMMENTARY Why Bibi Defeated the Generals by Evelyn Gordon July 10, 2016 …[Israel’s] defense establishment consists “mostly of men who grew up in the strongholds of the left-leaning Israeli Labor Party” and hold dovish views. Thus they were understandably appalled by … Continue reading
Israel’s Dilemma: “The problem is that in exchange for the expanded military aid, Obama is demanding that Israel surrender its diplomatic and military independence to the White House”
JERUSALEM POST Obama’s money and Israel’s sovereignty by Caroline B. Glick June 23, 2016 …The former ambassador to Washington [Michael Oren] urged Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu not to sign the multi-year security assistance deal that US President Barack Obama demands … Continue reading
“83 senators (minus Bernie Sanders) send Obama letter asking to approve new defense package; Oren mocks Obama for saying world more peaceful”
JERUSALEM POST Israel feels vindicated by congressmen pushing for more US military aid by Gil Hoffman April 26, 2016 Likud ministers and MK’s close to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu expressed satisfaction Monday with 83 US senators writing a letter to … Continue reading
After recently volunteering with IDF, Christian Republican Brian Mast touts his support for Jewish state on Florida campaign trail
TIMES OF ISRAEL Pro-Israel US Army vet runs for Congress — on prosthetic legs by Renee Ghert-Zand March 2, 2016 Brian Mast likes to use the Israeli slang word achi. The Hebrew equivalent of “bro,” an endearment among young men, … Continue reading
BLOOMBERG Iran Nuclear Deal Restricts U.S. More Than Congress Knew by Eli Lake and Josh Rogin December 22, 2015 Members of Congress knew the Iran nuclear deal came with strings attached. They just didn’t know how many. When the administration presented … Continue reading
Congress bill sanctions banks doing business with Hezbollah, small consolation for disastrous #IranDeal
BREITBART Congress Approves Bill to Sanction Banks Financing Iran’s Terror Proxy Hezbollah by Edwin Mora December 18, 2015 The U.S. House of Representatives unanimously voted to pass a Senate-approved bill that imposes tough new sanctions on financial institutions that knowingly … Continue reading