Most Clicked This Week
- Next ArchitectGuy edition is Sunday, October 1...G'mar Chatimah Tova גמר חתימה טובה
- Bernie Sanders: "U.S. is complicit in Israel's occupation of West Bank"
- Murdered Argentine prosecutor Alberto Nisman had identified Hezbollah operative as suicide bomber
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- "Bernie Sanders is not quite Jewish. He’s Jew-ish — a non-practicing, anti-Israel, kinda, sorta Hebrew"
- #Trump dare asks why radical Islam--a totalitarian movement which rejects Western values and basic human rights--deserves protection under the US Constitution [VIDEO]
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- "The antifa anti-Semitic campus movement is growing, not shrinking as the organizers of the revolution seek to draw in ever more converts to their cause using the "intersectionality" ploy"
Tag Archives: US Congress
On anniversary of Jerusalem’s liberation U.S. Congress will celebrate Jerusalem Day together with Knesset by video conference
YNET Congress to celebrate belated Jerusalem Day by Amihai Attali May 29, 2017 Jerusalem Day—marking the 50th anniversary of reunification of the city following an Israeli victory in the 1967 Six Day War—will be celebrated for the first time in … Continue reading
NEW YORK SUN Ros-Lehtinen Retires Editorial May 1,2017 Congratulations may be in order for Congresswoman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, who announced she is retiring after 38 years in elected office. But her departure from the House can be only sad news for … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Congress to Host First-Ever Forum in Favor of Boycotting Israel by Adam Kredo September 12, 2016 Congress is scheduled to host what insiders described as the first-ever forum in favor of boycotting Israel, according to congressional sources and … Continue reading
“Why the widely loathed Netanyahu was able to defeat [defense establishment] the most respected institution in Israel…experts will never be able to persuade voters to disregard the lessons of their own lived experience”
COMMENTARY Why Bibi Defeated the Generals by Evelyn Gordon July 10, 2016 …[Israel’s] defense establishment consists “mostly of men who grew up in the strongholds of the left-leaning Israeli Labor Party” and hold dovish views. Thus they were understandably appalled by … Continue reading
Israel’s Dilemma: “The problem is that in exchange for the expanded military aid, Obama is demanding that Israel surrender its diplomatic and military independence to the White House”
JERUSALEM POST Obama’s money and Israel’s sovereignty by Caroline B. Glick June 23, 2016 …The former ambassador to Washington [Michael Oren] urged Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu not to sign the multi-year security assistance deal that US President Barack Obama demands … Continue reading
“83 senators (minus Bernie Sanders) send Obama letter asking to approve new defense package; Oren mocks Obama for saying world more peaceful”
JERUSALEM POST Israel feels vindicated by congressmen pushing for more US military aid by Gil Hoffman April 26, 2016 Likud ministers and MK’s close to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu expressed satisfaction Monday with 83 US senators writing a letter to … Continue reading
After recently volunteering with IDF, Christian Republican Brian Mast touts his support for Jewish state on Florida campaign trail
TIMES OF ISRAEL Pro-Israel US Army vet runs for Congress — on prosthetic legs by Renee Ghert-Zand March 2, 2016 Brian Mast likes to use the Israeli slang word achi. The Hebrew equivalent of “bro,” an endearment among young men, … Continue reading