Most Clicked This Week
- Philosopher Benedict Beckeld talks to Jonathan Kay about why so many intellectuals and young people loathe the culture of the West
- "To its credit, the ADL has been all over the problem of anti-Semitism on the far-right." On the left, not so much.
- #BDSFail Anti-Israel activists fail to convince ICC that Israel is guilty of "war crimes"
- Ellen DeGeneres Gives SodaStream as Earth Day Prize
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- "With a week to go before general election, as Labour trails Johnson in polls but starts to close the gap, two surveys show Brits’ attitudes to Jews vis-à-vis their politics"
- "Forty years after the Islamic Revolution, substantial numbers of Iranians are finally rejecting the priorities of their masters"
- "Observers warn that while the Islamic State may have been "defeated" in the Middle East, it remains a potent danger to Europe"
Tag Archives: US Congress
“Congress set to consider proposal to recognize Israeli sovereignty over Golan Heights, ending decades of refusal to accept 1981 annexation”
ARUTZ SHEVA Will US recognize Israeli sovereignty over Golan Heights? by David Rosenberg May 18, 2018 The US may for the first time recognize Israeli sovereignty over an area secured by Israel during the 1967 Six Day War, ending a … Continue reading
On anniversary of Jerusalem’s liberation U.S. Congress will celebrate Jerusalem Day together with Knesset by video conference
YNET Congress to celebrate belated Jerusalem Day by Amihai Attali May 29, 2017 Jerusalem Day—marking the 50th anniversary of reunification of the city following an Israeli victory in the 1967 Six Day War—will be celebrated for the first time in … Continue reading
NEW YORK SUN Ros-Lehtinen Retires Editorial May 1,2017 Congratulations may be in order for Congresswoman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, who announced she is retiring after 38 years in elected office. But her departure from the House can be only sad news for … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Congress to Host First-Ever Forum in Favor of Boycotting Israel by Adam Kredo September 12, 2016 Congress is scheduled to host what insiders described as the first-ever forum in favor of boycotting Israel, according to congressional sources and … Continue reading
“Why the widely loathed Netanyahu was able to defeat [defense establishment] the most respected institution in Israel…experts will never be able to persuade voters to disregard the lessons of their own lived experience”
COMMENTARY Why Bibi Defeated the Generals by Evelyn Gordon July 10, 2016 …[Israel’s] defense establishment consists “mostly of men who grew up in the strongholds of the left-leaning Israeli Labor Party” and hold dovish views. Thus they were understandably appalled by … Continue reading
Israel’s Dilemma: “The problem is that in exchange for the expanded military aid, Obama is demanding that Israel surrender its diplomatic and military independence to the White House”
JERUSALEM POST Obama’s money and Israel’s sovereignty by Caroline B. Glick June 23, 2016 …The former ambassador to Washington [Michael Oren] urged Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu not to sign the multi-year security assistance deal that US President Barack Obama demands … Continue reading