Most Clicked This Week
- "After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- Cory Booker translated: I'll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
- Chicago's own Louis Farrakhan is "quite possibly the most popular anti-Semite in America"
- Steven Salaita and the racist ghost of Edward Said
- The Israeli Left: Our country is wrong pretty much no matter what they do. Or as Philip Roth put it: “When It comes to defaming Jews, the Palestinians are pipsqueaks next to Ha’aretz”
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- "The decision of six Arab states to attend the Bahrain conference despite the Palestinian boycott call shows that the Arabs have chosen to endorse a new direction – one that will leave the Palestinians to fend for themselves in a hell of their own making"
Tag Archives: US Congress
“Congress set to consider proposal to recognize Israeli sovereignty over Golan Heights, ending decades of refusal to accept 1981 annexation”
ARUTZ SHEVA Will US recognize Israeli sovereignty over Golan Heights? by David Rosenberg May 18, 2018 The US may for the first time recognize Israeli sovereignty over an area secured by Israel during the 1967 Six Day War, ending a … Continue reading
On anniversary of Jerusalem’s liberation U.S. Congress will celebrate Jerusalem Day together with Knesset by video conference
YNET Congress to celebrate belated Jerusalem Day by Amihai Attali May 29, 2017 Jerusalem Day—marking the 50th anniversary of reunification of the city following an Israeli victory in the 1967 Six Day War—will be celebrated for the first time in … Continue reading
NEW YORK SUN Ros-Lehtinen Retires Editorial May 1,2017 Congratulations may be in order for Congresswoman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, who announced she is retiring after 38 years in elected office. But her departure from the House can be only sad news for … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Congress to Host First-Ever Forum in Favor of Boycotting Israel by Adam Kredo September 12, 2016 Congress is scheduled to host what insiders described as the first-ever forum in favor of boycotting Israel, according to congressional sources and … Continue reading
“Why the widely loathed Netanyahu was able to defeat [defense establishment] the most respected institution in Israel…experts will never be able to persuade voters to disregard the lessons of their own lived experience”
COMMENTARY Why Bibi Defeated the Generals by Evelyn Gordon July 10, 2016 …[Israel’s] defense establishment consists “mostly of men who grew up in the strongholds of the left-leaning Israeli Labor Party” and hold dovish views. Thus they were understandably appalled by … Continue reading
Israel’s Dilemma: “The problem is that in exchange for the expanded military aid, Obama is demanding that Israel surrender its diplomatic and military independence to the White House”
JERUSALEM POST Obama’s money and Israel’s sovereignty by Caroline B. Glick June 23, 2016 …The former ambassador to Washington [Michael Oren] urged Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu not to sign the multi-year security assistance deal that US President Barack Obama demands … Continue reading