Most Clicked This Week
- Said differently, "Oh sorry, I thought it was another dirty Hasidic Jew that I was beating up"
- EVENT #StandWithUs Chicago 7th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 4
- "Authorities investigate West Bank death of Aisha al-Rawbi, 47, after her husband claimed Jewish settlers pelted their car with rocks"
- #PalestinianTerror - American Vet and MBA Taylor Force, 29, murdered on school trip to Israel; his wife severely injured in stabbing spree. VP Biden was short walk from scene of attack
- EVENT US Holocaust Memorial Museum Chicago Luncheon Friday September 8
- “Shame on the US Holocaust Memorial Museum,” said Leon Wieseltier, the literary critic and fellow at the Brookings Institution, who slammed the Museum for “releasing an allegedly scientific study that justifies bystanderism”
- "Assailants of Parisian Jewish family tell victims, 'You are Jewish, you have money,' before brutally attacking them, threatening to kill them"
- Freshman "to do" list: Learn how to be a good American, challenge your teachers, study a language, and tackle hard subjects.
Tag Archives: US Congress
“Congress set to consider proposal to recognize Israeli sovereignty over Golan Heights, ending decades of refusal to accept 1981 annexation”
ARUTZ SHEVA Will US recognize Israeli sovereignty over Golan Heights? by David Rosenberg May 18, 2018 The US may for the first time recognize Israeli sovereignty over an area secured by Israel during the 1967 Six Day War, ending a … Continue reading
On anniversary of Jerusalem’s liberation U.S. Congress will celebrate Jerusalem Day together with Knesset by video conference
YNET Congress to celebrate belated Jerusalem Day by Amihai Attali May 29, 2017 Jerusalem Day—marking the 50th anniversary of reunification of the city following an Israeli victory in the 1967 Six Day War—will be celebrated for the first time in … Continue reading
NEW YORK SUN Ros-Lehtinen Retires Editorial May 1,2017 Congratulations may be in order for Congresswoman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, who announced she is retiring after 38 years in elected office. But her departure from the House can be only sad news for … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Congress to Host First-Ever Forum in Favor of Boycotting Israel by Adam Kredo September 12, 2016 Congress is scheduled to host what insiders described as the first-ever forum in favor of boycotting Israel, according to congressional sources and … Continue reading
“Why the widely loathed Netanyahu was able to defeat [defense establishment] the most respected institution in Israel…experts will never be able to persuade voters to disregard the lessons of their own lived experience”
COMMENTARY Why Bibi Defeated the Generals by Evelyn Gordon July 10, 2016 …[Israel’s] defense establishment consists “mostly of men who grew up in the strongholds of the left-leaning Israeli Labor Party” and hold dovish views. Thus they were understandably appalled by … Continue reading
Israel’s Dilemma: “The problem is that in exchange for the expanded military aid, Obama is demanding that Israel surrender its diplomatic and military independence to the White House”
JERUSALEM POST Obama’s money and Israel’s sovereignty by Caroline B. Glick June 23, 2016 …The former ambassador to Washington [Michael Oren] urged Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu not to sign the multi-year security assistance deal that US President Barack Obama demands … Continue reading