Most Clicked This Week
- "A world that shrugs at Hamas’s abuse of its own people merely licenses the abuse to continue"
- Trump’s tweet on US recognition of Israeli sovereignty over Golan Heights came as his secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, visited Jerusalem
- Dershowitz: “If Jewish power and influence are used in the cause of peace and justice, we should not be ashamed of it. It should be a source of pride”
- "In 2014, Beto O’Rourke was one of eight House members to vote against funding for Iron Dome"
- "I don’t doubt that Alan Dershowitz, Mort Klein, and other prominent Jewish leaders believed they could influence #Qatar to stop funding terrorism and recognize Israel’s right to exist"
- “Outside of Wrigley Field, a Hasidic Jew tried to wrap me in tefillin”
- "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel" traffics in Jewish stereotypes with characters straight out of central casting
- Mel Gibson: Survivor Mitzvah Project undercover contributor
Tag Archives: Per Ahlmark
“When my friend #PerAhlmark passed away in June, at the age of 79, the free world lost an eminent writer, poet and pro-democracy activist”
JERUSALEM POST Sweden’s Prophet by Hillel Neuer August 6, 2018 For the late Per Ahlmark, history revealed three empirical rules that proved why liberal democracy was vital for all of humanity. First, “no democracy has ever gone to war against … Continue reading