Most Clicked This Week
- "If Kirsten Gillibrand has truly seen the light and opposes BDS, what’s she doing taking a spot as the keynote speaker at this event?"
- "Ahmed Meligy, who identifies himself as a proud Egyptian and Muslim, is another passionate advocate for Israel. Meligy has endured death threats and police arrest for his activism, which includes blogging for the Jerusalem Post, and supporting democracy in Egypt and warmer ties with Israel"
- Here's where that new US #Jerusalem embassy might go
- Why is YouTube censoring Prager U "conservative" videos ? [VIDEO]
- Soros goal: "to subvert Western democracies and make it impossible for governments to maintain order or for societies to retain their unique identities and values"
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- UPCOMING EVENT Bob Dold Private Roundtable
- "The day after the US and Israel announce their departure, UNESCO selects a French Jew named Audrey Azoulay as the new chief. Speculation abounds as to whether she will initiate reforms"
Tag Archives: JCPOA
Trump “stopped short of withdrawing from the deal reached between the U.S., Iran and five other world powers”
THE ATLANTIC Trump Isn’t Certifying the Iran Deal—What Happens Next? by Uri Friedman October 13, 2017 On Friday, the Trump administration announced that it will not certify the nuclear deal that Barack Obama’s government struck with Iran and other world powers. Critics … Continue reading
REUTERS Exclusive: Iran open to talks over its ballistic missile program by Parisa Hafezi, Jonathan Saul and John Walcott October 6, 2017 Iran has suggested to six world powers that it may be open to talks about its ballistic missile … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Trump Expected to Declare Iran in Breach of Nuclear Deal by Adam Kredo October 4, 2017 The Trump administration is expected to announce next week that it will not formally certify Iran as in compliance with the landmark … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW How to Get Out of the Iran Nuclear Deal by John Bolton August 28, 2017 Although candidate Donald Trump repeatedly criticized Barack Obama’s Iran nuclear agreement, his administration has twice decided to remain in the deal. It so … Continue reading
“Barack Obama didn’t just undermine our allies with the Iran deal—he undermined his own Justice Department”
THE FEDERALIST Obama’s Iran Deal Was Much Worse Than We Suspected by David Harsanyi April 24, 2017 What if Donald Trump had unilaterally shut down every investigation into Russian espionage, released over 20 suspected Russian spies, struck a deal to get … Continue reading
“By dropping charges against major arms targets, #Obama administration infuriated Justice Department officials — and undermined its own counterproliferation task forces”
POLITICO Obama’s hidden Iran deal giveaway by Josh Meyer April 24, 2017 When President Barack Obama announced the “one-time gesture” of releasing Iranian-born prisoners who “were not charged with terrorism or any violent offenses” last year, his administration presented the … Continue reading
WEEKLY STANDARD Iran on Notice by Lee Smith May 2017 …There is indeed a conversation ongoing within the administration, the result of a larger, comprehensive review of Iran policy. According to one administration official, “it is one of the major … Continue reading