Most Clicked This Week
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- Netflix series #Unorthodox doesn't "accurately capture the soul of the Hasidic community"
- "About 12% of Israel’s population are Haredim, often referred to as “ultra-orthodox,” an expression which they strongly dislike"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- "Despite his very critical condition, Neumann’s family was holding out hope that he would emerge from his coma"
- "In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement"
- Israeli mothers try to shake an indifferent world; EMET Campaign to lobby White House on kidnapping
- "The sheer amount of interaction that religious Jews have with their communities made Orthodox Jewish communities Ground Zero for the coronavirus"
Tag Archives: JCPOA
Iran “failed to declare the construction of Fordow facility and admitted to its existence only after it was exposed by Western intelligence”
THE TOWER Iran Never “Repurposed” Fordow Nuclear Facility in Breach of JCPOA by Staff July 12, 2019 The Iranian regime has never “repurposed” the Fordow uranium enrichment facility as required by the 2015 Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) between … Continue reading
“Desperate to preserve the nuclear deal, Iran with the help of its Western friends is creating just enough turmoil to make America, and not it, appear eager for war”
MOSAIC What Iran Is Really Up To by Michael Doran June 24, 2019 …As nodes in its nuclear-weapons program, Iran’s nuclear facilities are the crown jewels of the Islamic Republic. The JCPOA is the fortress that surrounds them. The waivers, … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES The Foreign Policy Fiasco That Wasn’t by Bret Stephens March 29, 2019 It’s been nearly a year since Donald Trump made the decision to withdraw from the Iran nuclear deal, to loud cries that it would bring nothing … Continue reading
“Since fall of 2015, too many in the pro-Israel community have chosen to forget about the fight over the #IranDeal”
THE HILL Pro-Israel organizations should finally seek payback against Iran deal Dems by Jonathan Greenberg November 9, 2018 …And so it’s in everybody’s temporary interests for the fight over JCPOA [aka Iran Deal] to be a distant memory. For the … Continue reading
#IranAction Group “Whatever you might say about the president and his rhetoric, the people running this file know what they’re doing”
BLOOMBERG The Iran Action Group Puts Muscle Behind Trump’s Iran Bluster by Nick Wadhams and Javier Blas October 4, 2018 During a press conference at the United Nations General Assembly on Sept. 26, President Trump made clear how he feels … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST What Trump must do to stop Europe from end-running his Iran sanctions by Richard Goldberg September 26, 2018 Iranian President Hassan Rouhani this week refused to meet with President Trump at the United Nations. One of the big reasons: … Continue reading
i24NEWS Abbas airs Palestinian grievances at UN General Assembly Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas opened his speech to the UN General Assembly on Thursday with a declaration: “Jerusalem is not for sale.” “The Palestinian people’s rights are not up for bargaining,” … Continue reading