Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli teen accused of making bomb threats to JCC's [VIDEO]
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- "To celebrate #WorldWaterDay, ISRAEL21c takes a look at 10 water innovation projects bringing clean water to communities across the world"
- #StandWithUs prevented from arranging memorial at Hyatt Chicago hotel where JVP is holding annual meeting featuring convicted terrorist
- "Israel must stress again and again, before it happens, that these Lebanese villages storing Hizballah weapons have become military posts, and are therefore legitimate targets"
- National Council of Jewish Women: Our tent is big enough for terrorists
- Netanyahu: Israel welcomes confirmed American Ambassador Friedman as 'a staunch friend of Israel'
- Confessions of a Climate Change ‘Denier’
Tag Archives: JCPOA
Whereas Obama administration “dragged its feet on responding to Iran’s provocations, Trump administration appears to be building on a bipartisan consensus in the U.S. Congress in favor of targeting Tehran for its missile activities and other malign activities”
THE HILL Trump’s Iran sanctions signal return to coercion by Mark Dubowitz, Behnam Ben Taleblu February 4, 2017 On Friday the Treasury Department added 13 persons and 12 entities to their Specially Designated Nationals list for supporting “Iranian destabilizing activity.” According to National Security … Continue reading
“Iran cited for alleged role in missile development, terrorism, according to people familiar with the deliberations”
WALL STREET JOURNAL Trump Administration Set to Impose New Sanctions on Iran Entities as Soon as Friday by Jay Solomon February 2, 2017 The Trump administration is set to impose fresh sanctions on dozens of Iranian entities for their alleged … Continue reading
BEACON Former Iranian Official, Pro-Tehran Lobbyist Hosted at Obama White House Dozens of Times by Adam Kredo January 13, 2017 Two high-level Iranian government backers, including a former Islamic Republic official and another accused of lobbying on Tehran’s behalf, were … Continue reading
J Street Obit: “An organization vilified by former friends, distanced from the left in Israel and distrusted by many more as a result of the mishandling of its own reputation”
THE HILL J Street’s dead end by Gregg Roman January 22, 2017 [With Obama as President] The fledgling J Street found itself at the top table with veteran Jewish and pro-Israel organizations at the White House, with almost unprecedented access … Continue reading
FOUNDATION FOR DEFENSE OF DEMOCRACIES Iran Stockpiling Uranium Far Above Current Needs by Olli Heinonen January 10, 2017 In a televised speech on January 1, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said that Tehran had imported 200 metric tons of yellowcake uranium … Continue reading
“Why the new Commander-in-Chief has few good options for rebuilding the Middle East order that Obama negotiated away”
TABLET MAG Trump’s Iran Deal Trap: ‘Renegotiation’ vs. ‘Enforcement’ by Lee Smith December 20, 2016 Forget China and underwater drones, forget Russian hacks and leaks, because it’s all a sideshow: America’s big-ticket foreign-policy issue is still the Iran deal. Donald … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES How Obama is like Ike by Clifford May December 14, 2016 …So last week, when Barack Obama visited MacDill Air Force Base in Florida to give his final presidential address on national security, what did he have to … Continue reading