Most Clicked This Week
- Over the past few weeks, the leaders of the Reform and Conservative movements have chosen to deliver their flagship institutions "into the hands of Jewish antisemites"
- "One Labour insider says that because of top aide Seumas Milne, if the party came to power 'Israel would have to assume diplomatic relations were unofficially null and void'"
- If at any point Palestinians expressed a desire to live side-by-side with the Jewish state, they would have been included in talks
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- AJC Chicago Director Amy Stoken: “The Chicago Jewish community will not be intimidated by anti-Semitic attacks on a house of worship” [VIDEO]
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- Martin Kramer says the NYT just made a claim about David Ben Gurion that he debunked last month
- Timely : Withdrawal from Gaza [CLICK HERE TO VIEW FULL LENGTH FILM]
Tag Archives: JCPOA
“The #JCPOA was such a wonderful gift given by the #Obama administration to Iran that even after the re-imposition of the sanctions, #Iran prefers to stay in the deal than to leave it”
JERUSALEM CENTER FOR PUBLIC AFFAIRS The Iranian Regime is in Deep Trouble by Brig.-Gen. (res.) Yossi Kuperwasser August 12, 2018 The re-imposition of the first round of sanctions by the Trump administration proves much of what we already knew regarding … Continue reading
REUTERS Iran currency extends record fall as U.S. sanctions loom by Staff July 29, 2018 Iran’s currency hit a new record low on Sunday, dropping past 100,000 rials to the U.S. dollar as Iranians brace for Aug. 7 when Washington … Continue reading
The Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America (CAMERA) Invites you to a private VIP wine reception and briefing with Michael Doran speaking on THE END OF THE DEAL AND THE MEDIA Analysis of the United States’ withdrawal from … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST Trump now needs to bring Iran’s economy to its knees by Richard Goldberg May 8, 2018 President Trump’s declaration Tuesday that he would exit the 2015 Iran nuclear deal was more than just a fulfillment of a campaign promise; it … Continue reading
“In overnight January raid, Israeli agents reportedly seized trove proving Iran was in defiance of nuclear deal and never followed up on pledge to abandon nuclear efforts”
ISRAEL HAYOM NYT: Mossad operation exposed Iran’s clandestine nuclear archive by Staff May 1, 2018 …The senior Israeli official said that the Mossad identified the warehouse in February 2016 and maintained surveillance on the location. According to the official, operatives … Continue reading
Bibi showcases “vast archive of Iran’s own documentation demonstrating that Tehran worked to develop a nuclear weapons arsenal and lied to the international community about it” [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL ‘Iran lied’: Netanyahu drops a Mossad bombshell on the Iranian nuclear deal by David Horovitz April 30, 2018 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday dropped a Mossad intelligence bombshell on Iran, and on the Obama administration-led international … Continue reading
THE TOWER Dismantling the Myths of John Oliver’s Pro-Iran Deal Speech by Julie Lenarz April 25, 2018 The deadline for President Donald Trump to re-certify the Iran nuclear deal is looming on May 12th. On Sunday’s Last Week Tonight, John … Continue reading