Most Clicked This Week
- How Trump used Putin to achieve his campaign promise of “no more endless wars”
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Council on Foreign Relations to host Iranian Foreign Minister "days after Iran tortured and executed popular Iranian wrestler Navid Afkari over his participation in a peaceful protest"
- Shortly after explosion at Iranian nuclear enrichment facility—destroying 3/4 of the compound—“Foreign Minister Gabi Ashkenazi hinted at Israeli involvement”
- "It took only two weeks for the UAE to change their textbooks to accept and embrace Israel as part of the Middle East - but Palestinian media and schools still teach that Jews are the usurping outsiders who will ultimately be banished"
- Jackie Mason: Anti-Israel Hollywood actors have profited all their lives from Jewish people, Jewish directors, Jewish producers.
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- WSJ: "The ruin of major liberal cities by progressive policies is a significant political event"
Tag Archives: Political Correctness
THE AMERICAN INTEREST Political Correctness Threatens American Higher Education by Professor Michael Mandelbaum February 28, 2020 …Besides violating the spirit (and perhaps in some cases the letter) of the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, the suppression … Continue reading
Gibson’s Bakery vs Oberlin “I suspect the jury hated Oberlin and its students and wanted to punish both”
AMERICAN THINKER Jury awards Gibson’s Bakery $33 million in punitive damages by Thomas Lifson June 14, 2019 It appears that the ordinary folk who live in proximity to hyper-progressive campuses are fed-up with being the objects of false accusations of … Continue reading
“How did an elite, repressive minority policing speech and culture through #PoliticalCorrectness come to browbeat the American democratic majority?”
TABLET MAG The Emperor’s Woke Clothes by Wesley Yang October 18, 2018 The overwhelming majority of Americans oppose political correctness. A recent survey of 8,000 Americans reveals that people of all ages, races, and educational levels oppose it by lopsided margins. None … Continue reading
“The University of Chicago has always been usefully out of step with its peers in higher education…and takes perverse pride in its reputation as the place where fun goes to die”
NEW YORK TIMES America’s Best University President by Bret Stephens October 20, 2017 Several years ago Robert Zimmer was asked by an audience in China why the University of Chicago was associated with so many winners of the Nobel Prize … Continue reading
“Bad as it is that President Obama refuses to use the words “Islamist terror,” it’s far worse that he’s put blinders on everyone who’s supposed to be keeping America safe”
NEW YORK POST How Obama’s blackout on ‘radical Islam’ leads to dots going unconnected Editorial Board June 18, 2016 Here’s a painful truth: Nearly 15 years after 9/11, US counterterror efforts failed to thwart the Orlando attacker. As they failed … Continue reading
On the matter of Trump & The Mexican Judge, “It is rich — truly rich — to see the same people who have turned the country into a festival of divisive identity politics shocked, shocked to see their arguments used against them”
REAL CLEAR POLITICS Four Thoughts on Trump’s “Mexican” Judge Remarks by Charles Lipson June 8, 2016 …It is perfectly legitimate to criticize a judge for bias, based on his prior rulings, public statements, or membership in civic organizations, particularly those that … Continue reading
Bowdoin Student Government deems party with mini-sobreros offensive, calls for safe space; a week later their dining halls host Mexican Night
WASHINGTON POST Political correctness devours yet another college, fighting over mini-sombreros by Catherine Rampell March 3, 2016 On Saturday, two members of Bowdoin College’s student government will face impeachment proceedings. What heinous transgression did they commit? Theft, plagiarism, sexual assault? Nope. … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW The 13 Most Ridiculously PC Moments on College Campuses in 2015 by Katherine Timpf December 29, 2015 Warning: This article contains both pronouns and references to maracas. It seems like 2015 has just been so full of examples … Continue reading
Modern Educayshun The follow up to #Equality, Modern Educayshun delves into the potential dangers of our increasingly reactionary culture bred by social media and political correctness. Written and Directed by Neel Kolhatkar
THE ATLANTIC by Greg Lukianoff and Jonathan Haidt September 2015 In the name of emotional well-being, college students are increasingly demanding protection from words and ideas they don’t like. Here’s why that’s disastrous for education—and mental health. Something strange is … Continue reading