Most Clicked This Week
- Kontorovich: Does Israel occupy the West Bank ?
- Only 2nd time an Israeli-led measure at UN has ever passed; initiative earns 114 cosponsors, approved by consensus; Iran opposes but can’t force vote since it hasn’t paid UN dues
- "The fact that the White House messaging is focused on assigning blame is a harbinger of bad news from the talks in Vienna"
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- Since announcing its boycott of Judea and Samaria, "Unilever stock value has plunged 20.7% translating into a $26 billion loss"
- “Never has a U.S. president given up so much leverage so quickly for absolutely zero gain”
- Historian Eliezer Tauber explores how Palestinian propaganda backfired by turning a bloody battle into a fateful blood libel
- "If you think the reason Israel gets so much support in Congress is the money and influence of the pro-Israel lobby, you might be surprised to learn that that lobby ranks 20th on the most recent list of congressional donors"
Tag Archives: Political Correctness
THE AMERICAN INTEREST Political Correctness Threatens American Higher Education by Professor Michael Mandelbaum February 28, 2020 …Besides violating the spirit (and perhaps in some cases the letter) of the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, the suppression … Continue reading
Gibson’s Bakery vs Oberlin “I suspect the jury hated Oberlin and its students and wanted to punish both”
AMERICAN THINKER Jury awards Gibson’s Bakery $33 million in punitive damages by Thomas Lifson June 14, 2019 It appears that the ordinary folk who live in proximity to hyper-progressive campuses are fed-up with being the objects of false accusations of … Continue reading
“How did an elite, repressive minority policing speech and culture through #PoliticalCorrectness come to browbeat the American democratic majority?”
TABLET MAG The Emperor’s Woke Clothes by Wesley Yang October 18, 2018 The overwhelming majority of Americans oppose political correctness. A recent survey of 8,000 Americans reveals that people of all ages, races, and educational levels oppose it by lopsided margins. None … Continue reading
“The University of Chicago has always been usefully out of step with its peers in higher education…and takes perverse pride in its reputation as the place where fun goes to die”
NEW YORK TIMES America’s Best University President by Bret Stephens October 20, 2017 Several years ago Robert Zimmer was asked by an audience in China why the University of Chicago was associated with so many winners of the Nobel Prize … Continue reading
“Bad as it is that President Obama refuses to use the words “Islamist terror,” it’s far worse that he’s put blinders on everyone who’s supposed to be keeping America safe”
NEW YORK POST How Obama’s blackout on ‘radical Islam’ leads to dots going unconnected Editorial Board June 18, 2016 Here’s a painful truth: Nearly 15 years after 9/11, US counterterror efforts failed to thwart the Orlando attacker. As they failed … Continue reading
On the matter of Trump & The Mexican Judge, “It is rich — truly rich — to see the same people who have turned the country into a festival of divisive identity politics shocked, shocked to see their arguments used against them”
REAL CLEAR POLITICS Four Thoughts on Trump’s “Mexican” Judge Remarks by Charles Lipson June 8, 2016 …It is perfectly legitimate to criticize a judge for bias, based on his prior rulings, public statements, or membership in civic organizations, particularly those that … Continue reading
Bowdoin Student Government deems party with mini-sobreros offensive, calls for safe space; a week later their dining halls host Mexican Night
WASHINGTON POST Political correctness devours yet another college, fighting over mini-sombreros by Catherine Rampell March 3, 2016 On Saturday, two members of Bowdoin College’s student government will face impeachment proceedings. What heinous transgression did they commit? Theft, plagiarism, sexual assault? Nope. … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW The 13 Most Ridiculously PC Moments on College Campuses in 2015 by Katherine Timpf December 29, 2015 Warning: This article contains both pronouns and references to maracas. It seems like 2015 has just been so full of examples … Continue reading
Modern Educayshun The follow up to #Equality, Modern Educayshun delves into the potential dangers of our increasingly reactionary culture bred by social media and political correctness. Written and Directed by Neel Kolhatkar
THE ATLANTIC by Greg Lukianoff and Jonathan Haidt September 2015 In the name of emotional well-being, college students are increasingly demanding protection from words and ideas they don’t like. Here’s why that’s disastrous for education—and mental health. Something strange is … Continue reading