Most Clicked This Week
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- "El Al direct flight from Buenos Aires to Tel Aviv shortened by 2 hours; Sudanese authorities insisted aircraft enter its airspace only after local TV news broadcasts end"
- "As we watch our cities burn, we cannot fool ourselves by thinking that what happened in France in the 1790s, in Russia in the 1930s, in China in the 1960s and in Cambodia in the 1970s cannot happen here. We owe it to ourselves and our children to make sure that it doesn't happen here"
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Two governors, two approaches. Florida has proven that a measured, evidence-based response to reopening works
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
Tag Archives: Political Correctness
THE AMERICAN INTEREST Political Correctness Threatens American Higher Education by Professor Michael Mandelbaum February 28, 2020 …Besides violating the spirit (and perhaps in some cases the letter) of the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, the suppression … Continue reading
Gibson’s Bakery vs Oberlin “I suspect the jury hated Oberlin and its students and wanted to punish both”
AMERICAN THINKER Jury awards Gibson’s Bakery $33 million in punitive damages by Thomas Lifson June 14, 2019 It appears that the ordinary folk who live in proximity to hyper-progressive campuses are fed-up with being the objects of false accusations of … Continue reading
“How did an elite, repressive minority policing speech and culture through #PoliticalCorrectness come to browbeat the American democratic majority?”
TABLET MAG The Emperor’s Woke Clothes by Wesley Yang October 18, 2018 The overwhelming majority of Americans oppose political correctness. A recent survey of 8,000 Americans reveals that people of all ages, races, and educational levels oppose it by lopsided margins. None … Continue reading
“The University of Chicago has always been usefully out of step with its peers in higher education…and takes perverse pride in its reputation as the place where fun goes to die”
NEW YORK TIMES America’s Best University President by Bret Stephens October 20, 2017 Several years ago Robert Zimmer was asked by an audience in China why the University of Chicago was associated with so many winners of the Nobel Prize … Continue reading
“Bad as it is that President Obama refuses to use the words “Islamist terror,” it’s far worse that he’s put blinders on everyone who’s supposed to be keeping America safe”
NEW YORK POST How Obama’s blackout on ‘radical Islam’ leads to dots going unconnected Editorial Board June 18, 2016 Here’s a painful truth: Nearly 15 years after 9/11, US counterterror efforts failed to thwart the Orlando attacker. As they failed … Continue reading
On the matter of Trump & The Mexican Judge, “It is rich — truly rich — to see the same people who have turned the country into a festival of divisive identity politics shocked, shocked to see their arguments used against them”
REAL CLEAR POLITICS Four Thoughts on Trump’s “Mexican” Judge Remarks by Charles Lipson June 8, 2016 …It is perfectly legitimate to criticize a judge for bias, based on his prior rulings, public statements, or membership in civic organizations, particularly those that … Continue reading
Bowdoin Student Government deems party with mini-sobreros offensive, calls for safe space; a week later their dining halls host Mexican Night
WASHINGTON POST Political correctness devours yet another college, fighting over mini-sombreros by Catherine Rampell March 3, 2016 On Saturday, two members of Bowdoin College’s student government will face impeachment proceedings. What heinous transgression did they commit? Theft, plagiarism, sexual assault? Nope. … Continue reading