Most Clicked This Week
- WATCH: IDF Confuses Syrian Missile System and Returns the Missiles to Sender
- “The claim that Israeli settlements are illegal was flimsy in 1978 and is ridiculous in 2019”
- IDF "pursuing active campaign of removing threats as it detects them, relying on intelligence and precision firepower to deal with ongoing Iranian challenges from Syria"
- "Wiki-Israel seeks to provide accountability for the numerous and often anonymous editors who control all of the content that exists on Wikipedia"
- Under the execrable UN Resolution 2334--facilitated by Obama admin--"Israel suddenly was told that it has no right to be in the Golan Heights or at Rachel’s Tomb or at the Western Wall of the Holy Temple compound in Jerusalem"
- Meghan Markle has dragged across the Atlantic a garbage truck full of the most emetic US wokeness
- Blue and White leader Gantz fails to form coalition
- Netanyahu indicted
Tag Archives: Venezuela
“Juan Carlos López’s children have all left Venezuela for Israel in the past few years, but he still lives in his home in Caracas”
JNS Venezuela’s Jews describe chaos, uncertain future by Shimon Yaish January 25, 2019 Juan Guaidó has been sworn in as temporary president of Venezuela—two weeks after Nicolás Maduro, the president elected in a disputed vote last year took the oath … Continue reading
“Newly-released FBI documents on the investigation of Hillary Clinton make it clear beyond argument that the fix was in and that the FBI never had any intention of recommending that she should be prosecuted for her crimes”
THE AMERICAN SPECTATOR All the Lies: They’ve Turned Us Into a Rotting Banana Republic by Jed Babbin September 5, 2016 It’s a matter or record. Americans now populate the largest, wealthiest and most powerful banana republic in the world. The differences … Continue reading
Israel-Nazi analogy from Venezuelan Ambassador Rafael Ramirez of a piece with late dictator Hugo Chavez
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Vilifying Israel, ruining Venezuela: How Nicolas Maduro’s regime is spreading anti-Semitism abroad and abusing its power at home by Diego Arria May 18, 2016 “What does Israel plan to do with the Palestinians?” asked the Venezuelan … Continue reading
America, this cautionary tale: Venezuela is broke and headed towards a cliff from unsustainable socialist policies and staggering financial mismanagement
WASHINGTON POST Venezuela should be rich. Instead it’s becoming a failed state by Matt O’Brien May 4, 2016 It’s come to this: The country with the largest oil reserves in the world can’t afford to brew its own beer, stay … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER Progressivism: Easing the Way to Mass Murder by Kenneth Levin September 26, 2015 …President Obama, during his 2008 campaign as well as in earlier speeches, promised to act against the Darfur genocide. But he has done nothing, even … Continue reading
Thank goodness the United Nations Human Rights Council has such fair-minded unbiased members hard at work, funded to a great extent by US taxpayers. UN WATCH July 1, 2015 Saudi Arabia: “Israel is the worst racist regime in the world. Israel is … Continue reading