Most Clicked This Week
- "In her new book, Nikki Haley paints Rex Tillerson as her biggest adversary in the Trump administration"
- EVENT Tuvia Tenenbom, author of "I Sleep in Hitler's Room" and "Catch the Jew!" to speak in Chicago and Deerfield
- Amnesty International caught lying yet again about Israel
- Dershowitz: "I will not allow my life’s work to be “cancelled” by a totally false accusation by a woman I never met and by the cowardly McCarthyism of the 92nd Street Y"
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- "One of the few points of unbounded bipartisan agreement in Washington has for decades been that U.S.-Israel security cooperation is right, good, mutually beneficial, and worth every nickel"
- "It’s 2019, ten years later, and Iron Dome has given people more choices"
- Trump's "red carpet for Erdogan is unjustified until he ceases Turkey’s malign activities rather than covering them up"
Tag Archives: Muslim Brotherhood
GATESTONE The Muslim Brotherhood Must Be Confronted by Tawfik Hamid September 27, 2019 The White House has, since April, been considering officially designating the Muslim Brotherhood (MB) a Foreign Terrorist Organization (FTO). This designation would follow in the footsteps of … Continue reading
WaPost Op-ed: “All American Muslims are somehow affiliated with or sympathetic to the Muslim Brotherhood”
CLARION PROJECT US Mainstream Media Shills for Brotherhood (Read: Qatar) May 13, 2019 Many mainstream media newspapers have joined The New York Times in shilling for the Muslim Brotherhood— claiming that the movement gave up violence years ago and such a designation stems … Continue reading
“Designating the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist designation could complicate Washington’s relationship with NATO ally Turkey”
REUTERS Trump weighs labelling Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist group by Steve Holland April 30, 2019 President Donald Trump is working to designate the Muslim Brotherhood a foreign terrorist organisation (FTO), the White House said on Tuesday, which would bring sanctions … Continue reading
“Saudi Arabia is both a longstanding U.S. partner and a longstanding human rights violator, but for some reason this particular Saudi atrocity is being judged as far more egregious than, say, dozens of public beheadings this year”
FREE BEACON The Laughable Hypocrisy of the Echo Chamber by Noah Pollak November 20, 2018 …Trump’s critics on Khashoggi—mainly Obama alums and the media class (but I repeat myself)—profess to be scandalized the administration is letting Saudi Arabia off with … Continue reading
The proposed Hamas-Israel truce: “As for Egypt, Qatar, and the UN, they are acting strictly out of concern for their own and Hamas’s interests”
GATESTONE INSTITUTE The Middle East “Truce”: Why Hamas Cannot Be Trusted by Bassam Tawil November 5, 2018 …Egypt wants a truce between Hamas and Israel because it wants quiet along its shared border with the Gaza Strip. Qatar wants the … Continue reading
“There’s no justification for his murder. But don’t whitewash what he believed – his commitment to Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood, his hope that Israel would ‘die by force’, and the anti-Semitic Islamists with whom he spent his final days”
JNS The story behind the story of Jamal Khashoggi by Melanie Phillips October 18, 2018 …But even so, why would MBS have Khashoggi killed in this complicated, macabre and politically exposed way? Why did it need 15 men to do … Continue reading
PJMEDIA New Hamas Charter: No Destruction of Israel, Just Seizing All Israeli Lands by Bridget Johnson May 1, 2017 Hamas unveiled at a press conference Monday an updated charter that dropped their Muslim Brotherhood ties and call for Israel’s destruction … Continue reading