Most Clicked This Week
- American campuses: "The core principles and foundations that keep the United States intact, that provide our citizens with their civic personalities and national identities, are being annihilated"
- "The feud between Trump and “the squad” ensured that a DOJ summit was largely ignored and instead helped legitimize those who have spread Jew-hatred"
- "The research on Holocaust survivors and their descendants suggests that the effects of such trauma can continue into a third generation"
- Temple U prof and former CNN contributor: "Mainstream news outlets are 'Zionist organizations'"
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- USHMM statement on Holocaust analogies addresses an employee's tweets and indirectly, AOC comments
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- Ocasio-Cortez emerges as a one-woman Committee to Re-Elect the President
Tag Archives: Muslim Brotherhood
WaPost Op-ed: “All American Muslims are somehow affiliated with or sympathetic to the Muslim Brotherhood”
CLARION PROJECT US Mainstream Media Shills for Brotherhood (Read: Qatar) May 13, 2019 Many mainstream media newspapers have joined The New York Times in shilling for the Muslim Brotherhood— claiming that the movement gave up violence years ago and such a designation stems … Continue reading
“Designating the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist designation could complicate Washington’s relationship with NATO ally Turkey”
REUTERS Trump weighs labelling Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist group by Steve Holland April 30, 2019 President Donald Trump is working to designate the Muslim Brotherhood a foreign terrorist organisation (FTO), the White House said on Tuesday, which would bring sanctions … Continue reading
“Saudi Arabia is both a longstanding U.S. partner and a longstanding human rights violator, but for some reason this particular Saudi atrocity is being judged as far more egregious than, say, dozens of public beheadings this year”
FREE BEACON The Laughable Hypocrisy of the Echo Chamber by Noah Pollak November 20, 2018 …Trump’s critics on Khashoggi—mainly Obama alums and the media class (but I repeat myself)—profess to be scandalized the administration is letting Saudi Arabia off with … Continue reading
The proposed Hamas-Israel truce: “As for Egypt, Qatar, and the UN, they are acting strictly out of concern for their own and Hamas’s interests”
GATESTONE INSTITUTE The Middle East “Truce”: Why Hamas Cannot Be Trusted by Bassam Tawil November 5, 2018 …Egypt wants a truce between Hamas and Israel because it wants quiet along its shared border with the Gaza Strip. Qatar wants the … Continue reading
“There’s no justification for his murder. But don’t whitewash what he believed – his commitment to Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood, his hope that Israel would ‘die by force’, and the anti-Semitic Islamists with whom he spent his final days”
JNS The story behind the story of Jamal Khashoggi by Melanie Phillips October 18, 2018 …But even so, why would MBS have Khashoggi killed in this complicated, macabre and politically exposed way? Why did it need 15 men to do … Continue reading
PJMEDIA New Hamas Charter: No Destruction of Israel, Just Seizing All Israeli Lands by Bridget Johnson May 1, 2017 Hamas unveiled at a press conference Monday an updated charter that dropped their Muslim Brotherhood ties and call for Israel’s destruction … Continue reading
“The double standards employed by Obama administration and classification of Israel as morally equivalent to the terrorists and the failure to directly reprimand Palestinian leaders engaged in incitement to murder Jews…reflect morally outrageous behavior” [VIDEO]
ISRAEL HAYOM The fallout of the Obama doctrine: Global chaos and its implications for Israel and the Jewish people by Isi Leibler March 23, 2016 President Barack Obama’s determination to downgrade U.S. international power has generated massive global instability and … Continue reading