Most Clicked This Week
- Shmuley Boteach: "Jews are regularly portrayed as being sexually repressed"
- "The F-15 crew continued their Gaza mission and upon their return to base they noticed shrapnel that hit the fuselage"
- "The IOC has never before heeded the call to remember slain athletes, at times suggesting that honoring the Israeli athletes could be divisive"
- Ben & Jerry’s new flavor of the month: Boycott the Jews
- "As world talks of possible boosters, and with poorer countries struggling to get shots in arms, developer claims pill could be ‘game-changer’ by simplifying logistics"
- Desperate to advance its "realignment" policy, the Biden administration is doing everything it can to satisfy the Iranians
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "Court documents show that Iran has long been trying to kidnap an Iranian journalist living in Brooklyn"
Tag Archives: Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action
The Biden administration “cannot acknowledge the role Iran is playing in Gaza because if it does, it will be asked to leave the negotiating table in Vienna.”
JNS US appeasement of Iran, misconceptions over facts linger in wake of Israel-Gaza conflict by Israel Kasnett May 21, 2021 …Experts say the role of Iran behind the conflict, as well as Hamas’s own bid for dominance in the Palestinian … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Israel: US paving path to Iranian nuclear bomb with push to rejoin JCPOA by Tovah Lazaroff, Reuters February 19, 2021 Israel warned that the United States was helping Iran develop a nuclear weapons arsenal with its decision late … Continue reading
Iran Deal redux: “Reviving the JCPOA will ensure either the emergence of a nuclear Iran or a desperate war to stop it”
THE ATLANTIC The Case Against the Iran Deal by Michael Oren and Yossi Klein Halevi January 21, 2021 …Why, then, aren’t Israelis and Arabs—those with the most to lose from Iranian nuclearization—also demanding a return to the JCPOA? Why aren’t … Continue reading
FREE BEACON The Sum of All Tears by Matthew Continetti September 7, 2018 …What I want to tell you about Wendy [Sherman’s] story [Not for the Faint of Heart: Lessons in Courage, Power, and Persistence] is that it’s embarrassing, both self-pitying … Continue reading
“The JCPOA was such a wonderful gift given by the Obama administration to Iran that even after the re-imposition of the sanctions, Iran prefers to stay in the deal than to leave it”
JERUSALEM CENTER FOR PUBLIC AFFAIRS The Iranian Regime is in Deep Trouble by Brig.-Gen. (res.) Yossi Kuperwasser August 12, 2018 The re-imposition of the first round of sanctions by the Trump administration proves much of what we already knew regarding … Continue reading
THE TOWER Dismantling the Myths of John Oliver’s Pro-Iran Deal Speech by Julie Lenarz April 25, 2018 The deadline for President Donald Trump to re-certify the Iran nuclear deal is looming on May 12th. On Sunday’s Last Week Tonight, John … Continue reading
WEEKLY STANDARD Iran on Notice by Lee Smith May 2017 …There is indeed a conversation ongoing within the administration, the result of a larger, comprehensive review of Iran policy. According to one administration official, “it is one of the major … Continue reading
FOUNDATION FOR DEFENSE OF DEMOCRACIES Iran Stockpiling Uranium Far Above Current Needs by Olli Heinonen January 10, 2017 In a televised speech on January 1, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said that Tehran had imported 200 metric tons of yellowcake uranium … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Obama’s greatest achievement by Caroline Glick September 1, 2016 The time for complaining about President Barack Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran has passed. The time has come to overcome the damage enormous damage his signature foreign policy accomplishment … Continue reading
From MEMRI, the media research institute that translates Farsi stories: Everyone has swallowed the lie to allow the #IranDeal to proceed, for “peace in our time.”
MEMRI DAILY BRIEF The Emperor Has No Clothes by Yigal Carmon October 30, 2015 What is mistakenly perceived as an agreement under the title of “Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action” (JCPOA), that was concluded on July 14 in Vienna, and … Continue reading