Most Clicked This Week
- "The American Jewish establishment needs Trump to be an anti-Semite to justify its continued support for the Democratic Party"
- Rabbi Niederman had a message for the non-Haredi Jews who form the vast majority of New York’s incredibly diverse Jewish community. “Don’t think that because you don’t have a kippa and you don’t dress like the Hasidim that you are safe”
- "How could a speech that centered on advocating support for Israel and opposition to anti-Semitism, and in particular, the BDS movement, be considered anti-Semitic incitement?"
- German owners of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Pret a Manger, Dr Pepper, Panera Bread among others initiate program to support Holocaust survivors
- Temple Mount prayers "conducted in a very discreet manner, but the worshipers were nevertheless clearly participating in a discernible Jewish prayer service"
- "In 2019, two in every three religious or racially motivated assaults in the New York City area were on Jews"
- “If you are against federal action to stop anti-Semitic discrimination on college campuses just because Trump is doing it, then you’re the one with the problem”
- British Jews "overcome by the sense of deliverance from a great evil, some even wept"
Tag Archives: Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action
FREE BEACON The Sum of All Tears by Matthew Continetti September 7, 2018 …What I want to tell you about Wendy [Sherman’s] story [Not for the Faint of Heart: Lessons in Courage, Power, and Persistence] is that it’s embarrassing, both self-pitying … Continue reading
“The JCPOA was such a wonderful gift given by the Obama administration to Iran that even after the re-imposition of the sanctions, Iran prefers to stay in the deal than to leave it”
JERUSALEM CENTER FOR PUBLIC AFFAIRS The Iranian Regime is in Deep Trouble by Brig.-Gen. (res.) Yossi Kuperwasser August 12, 2018 The re-imposition of the first round of sanctions by the Trump administration proves much of what we already knew regarding … Continue reading
THE TOWER Dismantling the Myths of John Oliver’s Pro-Iran Deal Speech by Julie Lenarz April 25, 2018 The deadline for President Donald Trump to re-certify the Iran nuclear deal is looming on May 12th. On Sunday’s Last Week Tonight, John … Continue reading
WEEKLY STANDARD Iran on Notice by Lee Smith May 2017 …There is indeed a conversation ongoing within the administration, the result of a larger, comprehensive review of Iran policy. According to one administration official, “it is one of the major … Continue reading
FOUNDATION FOR DEFENSE OF DEMOCRACIES Iran Stockpiling Uranium Far Above Current Needs by Olli Heinonen January 10, 2017 In a televised speech on January 1, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said that Tehran had imported 200 metric tons of yellowcake uranium … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Obama’s greatest achievement by Caroline Glick September 1, 2016 The time for complaining about President Barack Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran has passed. The time has come to overcome the damage enormous damage his signature foreign policy accomplishment … Continue reading
From MEMRI, the media research institute that translates Farsi stories: Everyone has swallowed the lie to allow the #IranDeal to proceed, for “peace in our time.”
MEMRI DAILY BRIEF The Emperor Has No Clothes by Yigal Carmon October 30, 2015 What is mistakenly perceived as an agreement under the title of “Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action” (JCPOA), that was concluded on July 14 in Vienna, and … Continue reading