Most Clicked This Week
- Why are rich privileged white people trying to reduce services in the black community?
- ESPN’s Max Kellerman is glad DeSean Jackson apologized for his comments, but would like to hear Jackson explain himself more
- Evolution of the Left observed by a Former Member of the Left: "When you believe you are morally superior, when you have dehumanized those you disagree with, you can justify almost anything"
- “Not long after “#JewishPrivilege” went viral on Twitter, Jewish Twitter users flipped the hashtag and used it to tell their personal stories about facing antisemitism”
- After Ilhan Omar demonizes AIPAC, many progressives follow suit and blow off Policy Conference
- US plan to remove troops from Sinai "has been met with opposition by both the State Department and the Israeli government"
- Farrakhan: “You don’t hear nobody talkin’ about Weinstein. You don’t hear nobody talkin’ about Epstein.”
- The Gaza health crisis: Why reduce suffering when you can just blame Israel
Tag Archives: Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action
FREE BEACON The Sum of All Tears by Matthew Continetti September 7, 2018 …What I want to tell you about Wendy [Sherman’s] story [Not for the Faint of Heart: Lessons in Courage, Power, and Persistence] is that it’s embarrassing, both self-pitying … Continue reading
“The JCPOA was such a wonderful gift given by the Obama administration to Iran that even after the re-imposition of the sanctions, Iran prefers to stay in the deal than to leave it”
JERUSALEM CENTER FOR PUBLIC AFFAIRS The Iranian Regime is in Deep Trouble by Brig.-Gen. (res.) Yossi Kuperwasser August 12, 2018 The re-imposition of the first round of sanctions by the Trump administration proves much of what we already knew regarding … Continue reading
THE TOWER Dismantling the Myths of John Oliver’s Pro-Iran Deal Speech by Julie Lenarz April 25, 2018 The deadline for President Donald Trump to re-certify the Iran nuclear deal is looming on May 12th. On Sunday’s Last Week Tonight, John … Continue reading
WEEKLY STANDARD Iran on Notice by Lee Smith May 2017 …There is indeed a conversation ongoing within the administration, the result of a larger, comprehensive review of Iran policy. According to one administration official, “it is one of the major … Continue reading
FOUNDATION FOR DEFENSE OF DEMOCRACIES Iran Stockpiling Uranium Far Above Current Needs by Olli Heinonen January 10, 2017 In a televised speech on January 1, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said that Tehran had imported 200 metric tons of yellowcake uranium … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Obama’s greatest achievement by Caroline Glick September 1, 2016 The time for complaining about President Barack Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran has passed. The time has come to overcome the damage enormous damage his signature foreign policy accomplishment … Continue reading
From MEMRI, the media research institute that translates Farsi stories: Everyone has swallowed the lie to allow the #IranDeal to proceed, for “peace in our time.”
MEMRI DAILY BRIEF The Emperor Has No Clothes by Yigal Carmon October 30, 2015 What is mistakenly perceived as an agreement under the title of “Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action” (JCPOA), that was concluded on July 14 in Vienna, and … Continue reading
MEMRI Iranian Supreme Leader Khamenei’s Letter Of Guidelines To President Rohani On JCPOA Sets Nine Conditions Nullifying Original Agreement Announced July 14, 2015 by Y. Carmon and A. Savyon October 22, 2015 On October 21, 2015, Iranian Supreme Leader Ali … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST Obama will be the only person sticking to Iran deal by Amir Taheri October 11, 2015 Sometime this week, President Obama is scheduled to sign an executive order to meet the Oct. 15 “adoption day” he has … Continue reading
COMMENTARY by Rick Richman September 16, 2015 Last week, in announcing his decision to vote against the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, Democratic Representative Ted W. Lieu of California issued a 23-page, single-spaced statement, complete with 79 footnotes, which reached the … Continue reading