Most Clicked This Week
- "Zahra Haider continues to spread her one-sided, hateful, and dangerous views far and wide thanks to her position at 'NowThis'"
- United Airlines joins El Al going nonstop Chicago-Tel Aviv
- “How nonsensical jargon like ‘intersectionality’ and ‘cisgender’ is imbued with an air of false authority”
- Farrakhan goes on a rant about Dershowitz
- "Kuwaiti newspaper cites unnamed senior source as saying Jerusalem behind recent incidents in Iran, following an alleged attempt by Tehran to hack Israel’s water infrastructure"
- "Democratic senators submit an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act, suggesting that none of the $3.8 billion in military aid to Israel would be used for advancing unilateral West Bank annexation"
- Anti-Israel SJP Stormtroopers, next stop: Tufts University
- Wix named "hottest Middle East startup"
Tag Archives: Grand Mosque
FARS (IRAN) NEWS AGENCY Iran’s Deputy Chief Commander Says Mina Crush Could Be Result of Deliberate Crime September 28, 2015 “Given the usurper Zionist regime’s infiltration and influence on the al-Saud, there is a growing possibility that the crane crash … Continue reading