Most Clicked This Week
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- "The announcement by Rafael of a first delivery of Trophy Active Protection Systems for M1 tanks is a dramatic development, in which the world’s most powerful military selects an Israeli defense system"
- EVENT StandWithUs Chicago 5th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 6
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- "How to explain the apparent indifference of mainstream Jewish groups and politicians to the spike in hate crimes committed against Jews?"
- Caroline Glick and Nonie Darwish defend Trump's troop withdrawal from Northern Syria but many--left and right--disagree
Tag Archives: Palestine Liberation Organization
Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
JNS Sanders, Klobuchar, Castro, Bennet and Buttigieg plan to attend J Street conference in DC October 16, 2019 J Street has announced that Democratic presidential candidates Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), former U.S. Housing and Urban Development Secretary Julian Castro, Sen. Michael … Continue reading
“Visitors will be able to “touch history” by walking in the footsteps of ancient pilgrims through a 380-yard stretch of tunnel along the ancient street that ran uphill to the Jewish temple”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) US envoys lend a hand as Israel digs down in east Jerusalem by Staff July 1, 2019 US envoys wielded hammers on Sunday to break open a new tunnel at a Jewish heritage site … Continue reading
DC’s “PLO Mission has been operating illegally since 1987. Subsequent administrations, however, allowed it to stay open anyway for political and diplomatic reasons”
JNS Despite outcry, shuttered PLO Mission did not aid peace process while contravening U.S. law by Israel Kasnett October 5, 2018 After months of speculation over what steps the Trump administration would take against the Palestinian Liberation Organization Mission in … Continue reading
“An imminent Fatah congress in Ramallah will shape the future of the Palestinian movement, laying bare its rivalries and its rifts”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Palestinian leadership may choose Abbas’s successor, and tear itself apart by Avi Issacharoff November 20, 2016 On November 29, in the muqata’a in Ramallah, 1,400 members of Fatah will hold the organization’s Seventh General Congress in the … Continue reading
“Sadly, the possibility of a #Palestinian spring…has been destroyed for the foreseeable future by the Oslo “peace process.”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM The Oslo Disaster: Executive Summary by Efraim Karsh September 14, 2016 Viewed from a 23-year vantage point, the Oslo “peace process” between Israel and the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) stands as one of the worst-ever calamities to … Continue reading
REUTERS Carlos the Jackal says Swiss deal protected PLO by Michael Shields March 7, 2016 Carlos the Jackal, the Marxist guerrilla who became a symbol of Cold War anti-imperialism, has told a newspaper that he moved freely through Switzerland in … Continue reading
“Swiss became permanent PLO hostages, since at any time Arafat could expose them to the world as the cowards they were” [REPOST]
JEWISH PRESS Exposed: Switzerland’s Shameful Capitulation to PLO Terrorism by David Israel January 20, 2016 Switzerland and the terrorist Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) agreed on a secret deal back in 1970, whereby the latter would no longer carry out bloody … Continue reading