Most Clicked This Week
- "Blast at Iran centrifuge assembly facility may have set back development by 2 years, experts tell the NY Times"
- US Justice Department: "Justice is overdue for the many victims of Iranian-supported terror"
- "The response to the free speech petition has once again exposed the intolerance of the Left"
- J Street and If Not Now sign letter to Biden advocating for, among other things, defunding Pentagon
- ESPN’s Max Kellerman is glad DeSean Jackson apologized for his comments, but would like to hear Jackson explain himself more
- “According to sources, another senior Hamas military commander was recently arrested on suspicion of collaborating with Israel”
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- “Beinart is a smart guy; he knows that for his readers to buy his thesis, it is important that they not know very much”
Tag Archives: Minister Ziad Abu Ein
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Staff and AFP December 13, 2014 The UN Security Council said Israel and the Palestinians must exercise “maximum restraint” and conduct a “swift and transparent investigation” into the death of a senior Palestinian official [Minister Ziad … Continue reading →