Most Clicked This Week
- 16 Things I learned in Israel this week
- Sarah Silverman comes to defense of Ahed Tamimi AKA Shirley Temper
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- Rick Richman: 'Racing Against History: The 1940 Campaign for a Jewish Army to Fight Hitler'
- Al Jazeera notifies AIPAC, the Israel Project, Zionist Organization of America and the Algemeiner “you will likely be featured in an upcoming documentary “concerning the role of pro-Israel advocacy groups in the United States”
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- EVENT US Holocaust Memorial Museum Chicago Luncheon Friday September 8
- Israel and Lebanon slug it out over natural gas rights
Tag Archives: Harpoon
StandWithUs Chicago presents Book signing and discussion with Israeli Activist Attorney Nitsana Darshan Leitner author of Harpoon: Inside the Covert War Against Terrorism’s Money Masters Monday, November 20 at 7:00pm North Suburban Synagogue Beth El 1175 Sheridan Rd Highland Park, … Continue reading
“A newly released book sheds light on a secret operation that put a halt to terror funding for some of the organizations that threaten the Jewish state”
FREE BEACON Israel’s Financial War on Terror Led to Global Shift in Targeting Money by Bill Gertz November 6, 2017 Israel’s government waged financial warfare on terror groups like Hamas and Hezbollah, which became a model for most states battling … Continue reading
Follow the money: Israel “formed a multiagency task force codenamed Harpoon to wage financial warfare against its enemies”
FOX NEWS Follow Israel’s example: We must wage financial warfare against terrorists by Nitsana Darshan-Leitner October 6, 2017 The United States and nations around the world battle ISIS and other terrorist groups with special forces and other ground combat troops, … Continue reading