Most Clicked This Week
- "A long-sequestered picture of Mr. Obama laughing it up with the Rev. Farrakhan, who espouses that Judaism is a satanic religion and responsible for the slave trade, elicited barely a glimmer of disapproval"
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- US State Department "infuriated by Friedman’s success in helping to persuade Trump to finally recognize that Jerusalem is Israel’s capital"
- New State Solution calls for “the creation of a state for the Palestinian people in Gaza and a coastal section of the northern Sinai Peninsula”
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- The Jason Greenblatt-Jared Kushner Peace Process Regional Tour
- Author Michael Chabon has “a remarkable ability to present a one-dimensional reality in which the Jews are evil oppressors and the Palestinians are powerless victims”
- Congressional effort to monitor UNRWA textbooks that “demonize Israel, encourage war, and teach children that Palestinian statehood can be achieved through violence"
Tag Archives: Harpoon
StandWithUs Chicago presents Book signing and discussion with Israeli Activist Attorney Nitsana Darshan Leitner author of Harpoon: Inside the Covert War Against Terrorism’s Money Masters Monday, November 20 at 7:00pm North Suburban Synagogue Beth El 1175 Sheridan Rd Highland Park, … Continue reading
“A newly released book sheds light on a secret operation that put a halt to terror funding for some of the organizations that threaten the Jewish state”
FREE BEACON Israel’s Financial War on Terror Led to Global Shift in Targeting Money by Bill Gertz November 6, 2017 Israel’s government waged financial warfare on terror groups like Hamas and Hezbollah, which became a model for most states battling … Continue reading
Follow the money: Israel “formed a multiagency task force codenamed Harpoon to wage financial warfare against its enemies”
FOX NEWS Follow Israel’s example: We must wage financial warfare against terrorists by Nitsana Darshan-Leitner October 6, 2017 The United States and nations around the world battle ISIS and other terrorist groups with special forces and other ground combat troops, … Continue reading