Most Clicked This Week
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- Netflix series #Unorthodox doesn't "accurately capture the soul of the Hasidic community"
- "About 12% of Israel’s population are Haredim, often referred to as “ultra-orthodox,” an expression which they strongly dislike"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- "In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement"
- "Despite his very critical condition, Neumann’s family was holding out hope that he would emerge from his coma"
- Israeli mothers try to shake an indifferent world; EMET Campaign to lobby White House on kidnapping
- "The sheer amount of interaction that religious Jews have with their communities made Orthodox Jewish communities Ground Zero for the coronavirus"
Tag Archives: Iraq
“The more successful Trump’s reality-based policies towards Iran and Israel are, the harder it will be for the foreign policy establishment to restore their delusion-based policies when he leaves power”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Donald Trump and the mythmakers by Caroline Glick January 10, 2020 For the past 40-odd years, two narratives have guided American Middle East policy. Both were invented by the Carter administration. One relates to … Continue reading
TABLET MAG U.S. kills Qassem Suleimani by Tony Badran January 3, 2020 …Seemingly immune from US retaliation, Soleimani spent the Obama years strutting around Iraq and Syria like a peacock in 70’s style turtleneck sweaters and an array of tailored … Continue reading
“In much of the Middle East, and even in Iran, the military commander was feared, and his death has been greeted with elation”
THE ATLANTIC Qassem Soleimani Haunted the Arab World by Kim Ghattas January 3, 2020 …Yet in parts of the Middle East, the reaction was different. Soleimani, a man thought of as invincible and all-powerful in the region, was killed at … Continue reading
JNS Iran tries to change narrative in Iraq as US faces key decisions following airstrike escalation by Yaakov Lappin December 31, 2019 As events unfold rapidly in Iraq, one emerging trend is already clear: Iran is seeking to exploit events … Continue reading
“Inconveniently, Michael Doran has proven to be right on very big questions on which nearly everyone else in Washington turned out to be wrong”
TABLET MAG If Michael Doran were on Wall Street, he’d be a billionaire by Liel Leibovitz October 30, 2019 …While Americans fondly speak of “the Kurds,” Doran insisted, there was in fact no such unified entity: The Kurds in Iraq … Continue reading
“So it is war between Israel and Iran, prosecuted over the ruins of Iraq, Lebanon and Syria. But it won’t necessarily stay that way”
WALL STREET JOURNAL The Iran-Israel War Is Here by Jonathan Spyer Aug. 27, 2019 Israel and Iran are at war. Israeli strikes this week in southern Syria, western Iraq and eastern Lebanon—and possibly even Beirut—confirm it. This war is a … Continue reading
“I’d like to remind Arab countries that today you share more common interests with Israel than the terrorist militias”
WASHINGTON EXAMINER Former Miss Iraq faces loss of citizenship for defending Israel at the UN by Zachary Halaschak July 10, 2019 Sarah Idan, who represented Iraq in the 2017 Miss Universe competition, is facing calls for her citizenship to be … Continue reading