Most Clicked This Week
- Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Brig. General Kuperwasser: “The depth of the U.S. commitment to Israel is very different from its commitment to the Syrian Kurds"
- In IL3, Dem Congressman Dan Lipinski to be primaried by Rush Darwish a Palestinian who will “proudly champion BDS" in Congress, "much like Congresswomen Tlaib and Omar”
Tag Archives: Iraq
“So it is war between Israel and Iran, prosecuted over the ruins of Iraq, Lebanon and Syria. But it won’t necessarily stay that way”
WALL STREET JOURNAL The Iran-Israel War Is Here by Jonathan Spyer Aug. 27, 2019 Israel and Iran are at war. Israeli strikes this week in southern Syria, western Iraq and eastern Lebanon—and possibly even Beirut—confirm it. This war is a … Continue reading
“I’d like to remind Arab countries that today you share more common interests with Israel than the terrorist militias”
WASHINGTON EXAMINER Former Miss Iraq faces loss of citizenship for defending Israel at the UN by Zachary Halaschak July 10, 2019 Sarah Idan, who represented Iraq in the 2017 Miss Universe competition, is facing calls for her citizenship to be … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW ‘Trust No One, Document Everything’ by Jay Nordlinger June 21, 2018 Omar Mohammed is an historian and a “citizen journalist,” as some people say. He is an Iraqi from Mosul, a city that was occupied by the Islamic … Continue reading
The Jews get their own Nakba Day: Remembering the movement to exterminate the Jews of the Middle East [VIDEO]
FRONT PAGE MAG Why International Farhud Day Stymies Invented Palestinian History by Edwin Black June 1, 2018 When International Farhud Day was proclaimed at a conference convened at the United Nations headquarters on June 1, 2015, its proponents wanted to achieve more … Continue reading
“Tragically, Christians living in lands formerly under the control of the “Caliphate” have been betrayed by many actors in the West”
GATESTONE Iraq’s Christians: Eighty Percent Have “Disappeared” by Giulio Meotti April 1, 2018 Persecution of Christians is worse today “than at any time in history”, a recent report by the organization Aid to the Church in Need revealed. Iraq happens to be … Continue reading
DAILY MAIL Netanyahu: world should take care of Kurds’ future by AFP October 24, 2017 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday said Israel had “great sympathy” for Kurdish aspirations and that the world should concern itself with their wellbeing. Netanyahu … Continue reading
TABLET MAG The United States Serves Up Kurdistan to Iran on a Silver Platter by Bernard-Henri Lévy October 17, 2017 On Monday of this week, what had been feared transpired: Paramilitary units supported by elements of the Iraqi army attacked … Continue reading