Most Clicked This Week
- Sunday Times reveals Corbyn's party ignored numerous allegations of antisemitism: "Labour members calling for “extermination of every Jew on the planet” and labeling them “bent nose manipulative liars”
- Trump at IAC: “Some countries “you never even heard of before” were calling him as the 2018 embassy move grew closer. Eventually, he said, he stopped taking their calls”
- "With a week to go before general election, as Labour trails Johnson in polls but starts to close the gap, two surveys show Brits’ attitudes to Jews vis-à-vis their politics"
- Netanyahu on proposed US-Israel defense pact, something “we could only dream about, but which now we have the opportunity to implement”
- The Dreyfus Affair: Why the filmmaker’s depiction of early-20th-century anti-Semitism in ‘J’accuse’ is, with reservations, ‘important and beautiful’
- No Palestinian elections ? It's Israel's fault. Again.
- #BDSFail Anti-Israel activists fail to convince ICC that Israel is guilty of "war crimes"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
Tag Archives: Iraq
“Inconveniently, Michael Doran has proven to be right on very big questions on which nearly everyone else in Washington turned out to be wrong”
TABLET MAG If Michael Doran were on Wall Street, he’d be a billionaire by Liel Leibovitz October 30, 2019 …While Americans fondly speak of “the Kurds,” Doran insisted, there was in fact no such unified entity: The Kurds in Iraq … Continue reading
“So it is war between Israel and Iran, prosecuted over the ruins of Iraq, Lebanon and Syria. But it won’t necessarily stay that way”
WALL STREET JOURNAL The Iran-Israel War Is Here by Jonathan Spyer Aug. 27, 2019 Israel and Iran are at war. Israeli strikes this week in southern Syria, western Iraq and eastern Lebanon—and possibly even Beirut—confirm it. This war is a … Continue reading
“I’d like to remind Arab countries that today you share more common interests with Israel than the terrorist militias”
WASHINGTON EXAMINER Former Miss Iraq faces loss of citizenship for defending Israel at the UN by Zachary Halaschak July 10, 2019 Sarah Idan, who represented Iraq in the 2017 Miss Universe competition, is facing calls for her citizenship to be … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW ‘Trust No One, Document Everything’ by Jay Nordlinger June 21, 2018 Omar Mohammed is an historian and a “citizen journalist,” as some people say. He is an Iraqi from Mosul, a city that was occupied by the Islamic … Continue reading
The Jews get their own Nakba Day: Remembering the movement to exterminate the Jews of the Middle East [VIDEO]
FRONT PAGE MAG Why International Farhud Day Stymies Invented Palestinian History by Edwin Black June 1, 2018 When International Farhud Day was proclaimed at a conference convened at the United Nations headquarters on June 1, 2015, its proponents wanted to achieve more … Continue reading
“Tragically, Christians living in lands formerly under the control of the “Caliphate” have been betrayed by many actors in the West”
GATESTONE Iraq’s Christians: Eighty Percent Have “Disappeared” by Giulio Meotti April 1, 2018 Persecution of Christians is worse today “than at any time in history”, a recent report by the organization Aid to the Church in Need revealed. Iraq happens to be … Continue reading
DAILY MAIL Netanyahu: world should take care of Kurds’ future by AFP October 24, 2017 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday said Israel had “great sympathy” for Kurdish aspirations and that the world should concern itself with their wellbeing. Netanyahu … Continue reading