Most Clicked This Week
- "As Trump administration conducts routine review of its Iran policy, senior officials are hinting that they're open to toppling the country's clerical regime"
- Chicago 'Dyke March' removes participants waving Jewish Pride flags "because they were 'triggering'"
- "The Israelis were so outnumbered that I couldn’t help but question the narrative that Israel was Goliath and the Palestinians were David"
- Where Are the Moderate #Muslims? [VIDEO]
- Democrats reminisce: "In 1972 ours was the first party to back moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem"
- Jewish Voice for Peace is "an anti-Semitic hate group that is neither Jewish nor for peace, but obsessed with destroying Israel and hating Jews" [VIDEO]
- Woodmont Country Club may not admit Obama due to UN 2334
- Netanyahu responds to Leslie Stahl, 60 Minutes, "Israel has never been in a better place; part of his optimism relates to the election of Trump" [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Iraq
“A new German government report revealed 40% of the German public hold a modern antisemitic view: the hatred of Israel”
JERUSALEM POST German study: Over 50% of Muslim refugees hold antisemitic views by Benjamin Weinthal June 5, 2017 More than half the asylum seekers in Bavaria subscribe to classic antisemitic views about Jewish power, according to a poll released last … Continue reading
“Perhaps the most remarkable thing about the 9th Circuit oral argument over President Trump‘s executive order was that lawyers for both sides seemed to know nothing about some of the most basic real-world issues surrounding the case”
WASHINGTON EXAMINEIR A fact-free debate on Trump’s executive order by Byron York February 8, 2017 …Many of the president’s adversaries have claimed that no terror-related crimes have been committed by nationals of the affected countries — Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Yemen, … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL Obama’s Fitting Finish by Bret Stephens December 26, 2016 Barack Obama’s decision to abstain from, and therefore allow, last week’s vote to censure Israel at the U.N. Security Council is a fitting capstone for what’s left of … Continue reading
GATESTONE An Inherited Culture of Hate by Tharwa Boulifi September 9, 2016 …Based on the United Nations report and research from the Quilliam Foundation in 2014, Tunisian terrorists represent the highest number (3,800) of foreign terrorists in Syria and Iraq…What … Continue reading
#IslamicTerror 75 years later on, the motives behind the pogroms on Baghdad’s Jews are the same as the Tel Aviv and Orlando attacks: Murderous Hatred
YNET Zionism didn’t cause the Farhud, Israel didn’t cause Sarona by Ben-Dror Yemini June 13, 2016 It happens again and again. Last week at Sarona Market, Saturday in Orlando, and exactly 75 years ago, June 1941, during the Shavuot holiday, … Continue reading
“The persecution of Jews in Arab lands had not ceased since the rise of Muhammad who, in 626 C.E., enslaved, expelled or beheaded the three leading Jewish tribes of the Arabian Peninsula”
ISRAEL HAYOM Forgotten Jewish refugees by Yoram Ettinger April 8, 2016 …The CIA assessed that “a second Jewish Holocaust in less than 10 years” would be the response to the establishment of a Jewish state. In fact, 820,000 Jews were expelled … Continue reading
Good thing we have that #IranDeal: Iran-backed militias takes new American hostages in Iraq. That didn’t take long.
OBSERVER The Fruits of a Poisoned Iran Deal Spread Across the Middle East by Joshua Sharf January 20, 2016 We can all be grateful for the safe return of five American prisoners (please don’t call them “hostages”) from Iranian jails. … Continue reading