Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters for his support of BDS and efforts to intimidate Bon Jovi
- "Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country"
- "Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers”"
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
Tag Archives: Iraq
NATIONAL REVIEW ‘Trust No One, Document Everything’ by Jay Nordlinger June 21, 2018 Omar Mohammed is an historian and a “citizen journalist,” as some people say. He is an Iraqi from Mosul, a city that was occupied by the Islamic … Continue reading
The Jews get their own Nakba Day: Remembering the movement to exterminate the Jews of the Middle East [VIDEO]
FRONT PAGE MAG Why International Farhud Day Stymies Invented Palestinian History by Edwin Black June 1, 2018 When International Farhud Day was proclaimed at a conference convened at the United Nations headquarters on June 1, 2015, its proponents wanted to achieve more … Continue reading
“Tragically, Christians living in lands formerly under the control of the “Caliphate” have been betrayed by many actors in the West”
GATESTONE Iraq’s Christians: Eighty Percent Have “Disappeared” by Giulio Meotti April 1, 2018 Persecution of Christians is worse today “than at any time in history”, a recent report by the organization Aid to the Church in Need revealed. Iraq happens to be … Continue reading
DAILY MAIL Netanyahu: world should take care of Kurds’ future by AFP October 24, 2017 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday said Israel had “great sympathy” for Kurdish aspirations and that the world should concern itself with their wellbeing. Netanyahu … Continue reading
TABLET MAG The United States Serves Up Kurdistan to Iran on a Silver Platter by Bernard-Henri Lévy October 17, 2017 On Monday of this week, what had been feared transpired: Paramilitary units supported by elements of the Iraqi army attacked … Continue reading
“A new German government report revealed 40% of the German public hold a modern antisemitic view: the hatred of Israel”
JERUSALEM POST German study: Over 50% of Muslim refugees hold antisemitic views by Benjamin Weinthal June 5, 2017 More than half the asylum seekers in Bavaria subscribe to classic antisemitic views about Jewish power, according to a poll released last … Continue reading
“Perhaps the most remarkable thing about the 9th Circuit oral argument over President Trump‘s executive order was that lawyers for both sides seemed to know nothing about some of the most basic real-world issues surrounding the case”
WASHINGTON EXAMINEIR A fact-free debate on Trump’s executive order by Byron York February 8, 2017 …Many of the president’s adversaries have claimed that no terror-related crimes have been committed by nationals of the affected countries — Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Yemen, … Continue reading