Most Clicked This Week
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- Why Child Support for Kidnapping Israelis Must be Widely Publicized. The 3 Finger Salute.
- Over vocal protest, Arab-Jewish wedding goes ahead
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- "Lenin always insisted on the most violent solutions"
- In the latest Siena College poll, only 4% of NY Jews support Bernie Sanders
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
Tag Archives: Phyllis Chesler
“Palestine” is a fiction “a concept that refers to an imaginary entity, not real but socially constructed”
ARUTZ SHEVA I stand by what I wrote on “Palestine” by Phyllis Chesler June 12, 2019 I dare to say, at the risk of being shamed and shunned for telling the truth, that “Palestine” is a fiction, a concept that … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG A Politically Incorrect Feminist by Eileen F. Toplansky August 3, 2018 …Utterly straightforward, Chesler admits that she often “chose men who were incapable of making a commitment.” Falling in love with an Afghanistan Muslim, Chesler married him … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA The death knell for Women’s Studies by Professor Phyllis Chesler November 29, 2015 The National Women’s Studies Association (NWSA) has just voted to support a boycott of…ISIS. No, just joking. The boycott is against Israel – only. The recommendation was developed … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA The Noose Grows Tighter, the Left’s Denial Deepens by Professor Phyllis Chesler October 20, 2015 …The fact that UNESCO has even considered this proposal, brought by the Palestinian Authority, places Israel at the same base level as the Taliban … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER Bill Maher and Richard Dawkins Criticize Other Leftists Over Islam by Steve Chambers October 12, 2015 …For well over a decade, brave and outspoken former Leftists and liberals such as David Horowitz and Phyllis Chesler have pointed out … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA Third Intifada or Third Reich? by Dr Phyllis Chesler October 8, 2015 Like the Polish Catholic priests in pre-World War II rural Poland, mullahs and imams have been whipping Muslims into a Jew-hating frenzy for a long, long … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST by Dr Phyllis Chesler June 7, 2015 Oh, how the feminist movement has lost its way. And the deafening silence over ISIS’s latest brutal crimes makes that all too clear. Fifty years ago, American women launched a liberation … Continue reading