Most Clicked This Week
- "The story of the unlikely Ginsburg-Scalia friendship is a symbol of political bridge-building and old-school decency"
- The blacks that liberal whites still demonize
- 20 years on, the memory of the Second Intifada still lingers
- Trump "managed to jump historic, emotional and ideological hurdles that many, including this writer, believed could not be crossed in the foreseeable future"
- El Al now owned by 27-year-old yeshiva student
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- "What 'Kings of Capitol Hill' (and others) get wrong is how AIPAC sticks to its principles even when they're inconvenient for either side of our polarized political scene"
- FIDF Heroes of Operation Protective Edge [MUST SEE VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Phyllis Chesler
“Palestine” is a fiction “a concept that refers to an imaginary entity, not real but socially constructed”
ARUTZ SHEVA I stand by what I wrote on “Palestine” by Phyllis Chesler June 12, 2019 I dare to say, at the risk of being shamed and shunned for telling the truth, that “Palestine” is a fiction, a concept that … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG A Politically Incorrect Feminist by Eileen F. Toplansky August 3, 2018 …Utterly straightforward, Chesler admits that she often “chose men who were incapable of making a commitment.” Falling in love with an Afghanistan Muslim, Chesler married him … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA The death knell for Women’s Studies by Professor Phyllis Chesler November 29, 2015 The National Women’s Studies Association (NWSA) has just voted to support a boycott of…ISIS. No, just joking. The boycott is against Israel – only. The recommendation was developed … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA The Noose Grows Tighter, the Left’s Denial Deepens by Professor Phyllis Chesler October 20, 2015 …The fact that UNESCO has even considered this proposal, brought by the Palestinian Authority, places Israel at the same base level as the Taliban … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER Bill Maher and Richard Dawkins Criticize Other Leftists Over Islam by Steve Chambers October 12, 2015 …For well over a decade, brave and outspoken former Leftists and liberals such as David Horowitz and Phyllis Chesler have pointed out … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA Third Intifada or Third Reich? by Dr Phyllis Chesler October 8, 2015 Like the Polish Catholic priests in pre-World War II rural Poland, mullahs and imams have been whipping Muslims into a Jew-hating frenzy for a long, long … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST by Dr Phyllis Chesler June 7, 2015 Oh, how the feminist movement has lost its way. And the deafening silence over ISIS’s latest brutal crimes makes that all too clear. Fifty years ago, American women launched a liberation … Continue reading
ISRAEL NATIONAL NEWS by Dr Phyllis Chesler April 17, 2015 Algerian born French filmmaker, Alexandre Arcady, has directed a small masterpiece. 24 Days is a gripping and somber police drama. Even though we know the outcome, we are nevertheless at the edge … Continue reading
BREITBART by Dr Phyllis Chesler April 7, 2015 Andrew Pessin, Professor of Philosophy at Connecticut College, is the latest casualty in the campus-based culture wars. Dr. Pessin is a well-liked and much published professor, self-described as the “only Jewish professor on … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA by Dr Phyllis Chesler January 13, 2015 If Europe does not do the following immediately, the birthplace of the Western enterprise will soon be conquered by barbarism. First, the European Union must dissolve itself. Borders and passports must … Continue reading