Most Clicked This Week
- Biden administration needs to send a consistent message to the Iranian regime about its misbehavior
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- Bret Stephens to President Biden: The US can achieve a lot “when it abandons decades of conventional wisdom regarding the nature of the Middle East’s problems and the solutions to them”
- "Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely tells Hillel President Eric Fingerhut that Monday's surprise cancellation of her speech was 'unacceptable'" [VIDEO]
- Bus driver says 200 rioters ‘tried to lynch me’; blazing vehicle burns through power cables; mayor blames police for violence, is also attacked by crowd
- How far will Biden go to please the Left?
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
Tag Archives: Phyllis Chesler
“Palestine” is a fiction “a concept that refers to an imaginary entity, not real but socially constructed”
ARUTZ SHEVA I stand by what I wrote on “Palestine” by Phyllis Chesler June 12, 2019 I dare to say, at the risk of being shamed and shunned for telling the truth, that “Palestine” is a fiction, a concept that … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG A Politically Incorrect Feminist by Eileen F. Toplansky August 3, 2018 …Utterly straightforward, Chesler admits that she often “chose men who were incapable of making a commitment.” Falling in love with an Afghanistan Muslim, Chesler married him … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA The death knell for Women’s Studies by Professor Phyllis Chesler November 29, 2015 The National Women’s Studies Association (NWSA) has just voted to support a boycott of…ISIS. No, just joking. The boycott is against Israel – only. The recommendation was developed … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA The Noose Grows Tighter, the Left’s Denial Deepens by Professor Phyllis Chesler October 20, 2015 …The fact that UNESCO has even considered this proposal, brought by the Palestinian Authority, places Israel at the same base level as the Taliban … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER Bill Maher and Richard Dawkins Criticize Other Leftists Over Islam by Steve Chambers October 12, 2015 …For well over a decade, brave and outspoken former Leftists and liberals such as David Horowitz and Phyllis Chesler have pointed out … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA Third Intifada or Third Reich? by Dr Phyllis Chesler October 8, 2015 Like the Polish Catholic priests in pre-World War II rural Poland, mullahs and imams have been whipping Muslims into a Jew-hating frenzy for a long, long … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST by Dr Phyllis Chesler June 7, 2015 Oh, how the feminist movement has lost its way. And the deafening silence over ISIS’s latest brutal crimes makes that all too clear. Fifty years ago, American women launched a liberation … Continue reading
ISRAEL NATIONAL NEWS by Dr Phyllis Chesler April 17, 2015 Algerian born French filmmaker, Alexandre Arcady, has directed a small masterpiece. 24 Days is a gripping and somber police drama. Even though we know the outcome, we are nevertheless at the edge … Continue reading
BREITBART by Dr Phyllis Chesler April 7, 2015 Andrew Pessin, Professor of Philosophy at Connecticut College, is the latest casualty in the campus-based culture wars. Dr. Pessin is a well-liked and much published professor, self-described as the “only Jewish professor on … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA by Dr Phyllis Chesler January 13, 2015 If Europe does not do the following immediately, the birthplace of the Western enterprise will soon be conquered by barbarism. First, the European Union must dissolve itself. Borders and passports must … Continue reading