Most Clicked This Week
- Sens. Gary Peters (D-MI) and Tom Cotton (R-AR) introduce S 3775 for a "U.S.-Israel operations-technology working group"
- Yom Hashoah 2019: Peggy Shapiro from StandWithUs tells her story: "So it came that I was born in Lansberg, Germany, the same place where Hitler had written Mein Kampf, his plan for genocide, his plan to prevent my existence"
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- “Reclaiming ownership of indigenous lands - and governing those outside the process of history”
- "Jonathan Gootenberg and Omar Abudayyeh are now the only researchers allowed inside the McGovern Institute, working relentlessly on an efficient, inexpensive test kit for COVID-19"
- Pro Israel Palestinian Mudar Zahran addresses the European Parliament: BDS hurts us, we want peace with Israel
Tag Archives: Phyllis Chesler
“Palestine” is a fiction “a concept that refers to an imaginary entity, not real but socially constructed”
ARUTZ SHEVA I stand by what I wrote on “Palestine” by Phyllis Chesler June 12, 2019 I dare to say, at the risk of being shamed and shunned for telling the truth, that “Palestine” is a fiction, a concept that … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG A Politically Incorrect Feminist by Eileen F. Toplansky August 3, 2018 …Utterly straightforward, Chesler admits that she often “chose men who were incapable of making a commitment.” Falling in love with an Afghanistan Muslim, Chesler married him … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA The death knell for Women’s Studies by Professor Phyllis Chesler November 29, 2015 The National Women’s Studies Association (NWSA) has just voted to support a boycott of…ISIS. No, just joking. The boycott is against Israel – only. The recommendation was developed … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA The Noose Grows Tighter, the Left’s Denial Deepens by Professor Phyllis Chesler October 20, 2015 …The fact that UNESCO has even considered this proposal, brought by the Palestinian Authority, places Israel at the same base level as the Taliban … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER Bill Maher and Richard Dawkins Criticize Other Leftists Over Islam by Steve Chambers October 12, 2015 …For well over a decade, brave and outspoken former Leftists and liberals such as David Horowitz and Phyllis Chesler have pointed out … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA Third Intifada or Third Reich? by Dr Phyllis Chesler October 8, 2015 Like the Polish Catholic priests in pre-World War II rural Poland, mullahs and imams have been whipping Muslims into a Jew-hating frenzy for a long, long … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST by Dr Phyllis Chesler June 7, 2015 Oh, how the feminist movement has lost its way. And the deafening silence over ISIS’s latest brutal crimes makes that all too clear. Fifty years ago, American women launched a liberation … Continue reading