Most Clicked This Week
- "While Netanyahu expressed “regret” over the deaths of the Russians in a phone call with Putin, he nevertheless reiterated Israel’s position that full responsibility rests with Syria and its allies"
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- Defender Of Israel Blisters U.N. Human Rights Council For Its Silence After Murder Of Israeli Father
- "By closing the PLO mission, Trump, Bolton, and all the rest of the president's men have rolled the Palestinian issue 30 years back in time to where it stood in the 1980s"
- Partners in protest: The anti-Israel, cop-bash link
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- "Frankfurt Mayor Becker congratulated German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s party on the legislation that determines BDS is an anti-Semitic expression"
- Dershowitz attacks NBC hit piece on John Bolton and Gatestone Institute
Tag Archives: Golan
“Tens of thousands of Syrian refugees pile up along the Golden Heights, and Israel opens its doors (with caution) to take care of the wounded”
JNS Syrians flee towards hospitals of the ‘enemy’ by Fiamma Nirenstein July 9, 2018 The strong winds in the Golan Heights blow pain and come from tent cities in which displaced Syrians are clustered together a few meters from the … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM Drone infiltrates Israeli border with Syria, interception fails by Lilach Shoval, Daniel Siryoti, Danny Brenner July 18, 2016 Israel on Sunday fired missiles towards an unmanned drone that entered Israeli airspace from Syria, the IDF said in a … Continue reading
REAL CLEAR POLITICS Why Israeli Rule of Golan Is Lawful — and Wise by Peter Berkowitz February 19, 2016 In exercising its right of self-defense in the Six Day War, Israel seized from Syria the Golan Heights, a strategically important … Continue reading
BUSINESS INSIDER by Tony Badran January 23, 2015 ….To understand Israeli behavior, we must take into account three key factors: Iranian influence in the Levant is expanding rapidly, it is doing so with American consent; and, moreover, no one in … Continue reading
FRONTPAGE MAG by Ari Lieberman January 22, 2015 As Congress gets set to impose new sanctions on Iran and the mysterious death of Alberto Nisman, Argentina’s indefatigable prosecutor, once again sheds the unwanted spotlight on the Islamic Republic’s overseas terror … Continue reading