Most Clicked This Week
- "Let this be our official notice. We will exercise our right to defend ourselves if you try to attack us. We will use proportionate force that a reasonable person would use to defend their family"
- J Street says growing influence will allow it to 'retake the reins of America's foreign policy'"
- Detroit Jewish community has pre-ordered Israeli technology to address mass-shootings
- United Hatzalah video viewed 22.5 million times in one week: "I don’t think any Jewish non-profit organization has received this much exposure in such a short time before"
- Take back the quad to fight #BDS
- #LongIsland #Synagogue installing metal detector as well as double-door “mantrap” vestibule
- Lieberman resigns, last straw "apparently Netanyahu's decision to agree to latest Egyptian-brokered cease-fire with Hamas"
- "In order to reclaim those liberal and progressive causes, liberal American Jews must force a total rejection of the anti-Zionism and anti-Zionists within the political left"
Tag Archives: Golan
“Tens of thousands of Syrian refugees pile up along the Golden Heights, and Israel opens its doors (with caution) to take care of the wounded”
JNS Syrians flee towards hospitals of the ‘enemy’ by Fiamma Nirenstein July 9, 2018 The strong winds in the Golan Heights blow pain and come from tent cities in which displaced Syrians are clustered together a few meters from the … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM Drone infiltrates Israeli border with Syria, interception fails by Lilach Shoval, Daniel Siryoti, Danny Brenner July 18, 2016 Israel on Sunday fired missiles towards an unmanned drone that entered Israeli airspace from Syria, the IDF said in a … Continue reading
REAL CLEAR POLITICS Why Israeli Rule of Golan Is Lawful — and Wise by Peter Berkowitz February 19, 2016 In exercising its right of self-defense in the Six Day War, Israel seized from Syria the Golan Heights, a strategically important … Continue reading
BUSINESS INSIDER by Tony Badran January 23, 2015 ….To understand Israeli behavior, we must take into account three key factors: Iranian influence in the Levant is expanding rapidly, it is doing so with American consent; and, moreover, no one in … Continue reading
FRONTPAGE MAG by Ari Lieberman January 22, 2015 As Congress gets set to impose new sanctions on Iran and the mysterious death of Alberto Nisman, Argentina’s indefatigable prosecutor, once again sheds the unwanted spotlight on the Islamic Republic’s overseas terror … Continue reading