Most Clicked This Week
- "Lambasting progressive Jewry as inauthentic at best, Jonathan Neumann writes that ‘American Judaism is broken because the Jewish Left broke it’"
- ADL attack on Kavanaugh nomination "latest instance of how Jonathan Greenblatt has turned the venerable anti-Semitism watchdog into a partisan outfit"
- "Long-festering strains between the world’s two largest communities jeopardize the prospects of a shared Jewish future. Here’s a way forward"
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman: A Hamas-Bashing, Ex-IDF Soldier and Former Miss Israel
- "Connections between an American charity and Hamas, PFLP, and Palestinian Islamic Jihad"
- “The uproar over the television program about gays in the Gaza Strip is yet another example of how Palestinian society is still far from recognizing and respecting the rights of the gay community”
- Katie Hopkins in Israel with Yishai Fleisher: Why Jewish youth flock to Hebron from around the world
Tag Archives: Golan
“Tens of thousands of Syrian refugees pile up along the Golden Heights, and Israel opens its doors (with caution) to take care of the wounded”
JNS Syrians flee towards hospitals of the ‘enemy’ by Fiamma Nirenstein July 9, 2018 The strong winds in the Golan Heights blow pain and come from tent cities in which displaced Syrians are clustered together a few meters from the … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM Drone infiltrates Israeli border with Syria, interception fails by Lilach Shoval, Daniel Siryoti, Danny Brenner July 18, 2016 Israel on Sunday fired missiles towards an unmanned drone that entered Israeli airspace from Syria, the IDF said in a … Continue reading
REAL CLEAR POLITICS Why Israeli Rule of Golan Is Lawful — and Wise by Peter Berkowitz February 19, 2016 In exercising its right of self-defense in the Six Day War, Israel seized from Syria the Golan Heights, a strategically important … Continue reading
BUSINESS INSIDER by Tony Badran January 23, 2015 ….To understand Israeli behavior, we must take into account three key factors: Iranian influence in the Levant is expanding rapidly, it is doing so with American consent; and, moreover, no one in … Continue reading
FRONTPAGE MAG by Ari Lieberman January 22, 2015 As Congress gets set to impose new sanctions on Iran and the mysterious death of Alberto Nisman, Argentina’s indefatigable prosecutor, once again sheds the unwanted spotlight on the Islamic Republic’s overseas terror … Continue reading