Most Clicked This Week
- John Cusack: "I thought I was endorsing a pro Palestinian justice retweet"
- Gibson's Bakery vs Oberlin "I suspect the jury hated Oberlin and its students and wanted to punish both"
- How can the Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival honor Ed Asner?
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- Pull up a chair--here's the best explanation of the #Trump phenomenon
- Pete Buttigieg paraphrased: "I know better than Israel what's best for their security and I'll see that they're punished if they annex parts of the West Bank...and we’ll rejoin Iran Deal”
Tag Archives: Golan
FREE BEACON U.S. Eyes New Front to Combat Iran in Golan Heights by Adam Kredo April 1, 2019 The Trump administration’s recent recognition of Israeli sovereignty over the contested Golan Heights territory is part of a larger effort by the … Continue reading
JEWISH INSIDER Rep. Gottheimer urges Trump to recognize Israeli control of Golan by Jacob Kornbluh January 18, 2019 Rep. Josh Gottheimer (D-NJ) sent a letter to President Trump on Friday urging him to adopt a “comprehensive strategy” on the day after withdrawal … Continue reading
“Tens of thousands of Syrian refugees pile up along the Golden Heights, and Israel opens its doors (with caution) to take care of the wounded”
JNS Syrians flee towards hospitals of the ‘enemy’ by Fiamma Nirenstein July 9, 2018 The strong winds in the Golan Heights blow pain and come from tent cities in which displaced Syrians are clustered together a few meters from the … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM Drone infiltrates Israeli border with Syria, interception fails by Lilach Shoval, Daniel Siryoti, Danny Brenner July 18, 2016 Israel on Sunday fired missiles towards an unmanned drone that entered Israeli airspace from Syria, the IDF said in a … Continue reading
REAL CLEAR POLITICS Why Israeli Rule of Golan Is Lawful — and Wise by Peter Berkowitz February 19, 2016 In exercising its right of self-defense in the Six Day War, Israel seized from Syria the Golan Heights, a strategically important … Continue reading
BUSINESS INSIDER by Tony Badran January 23, 2015 ….To understand Israeli behavior, we must take into account three key factors: Iranian influence in the Levant is expanding rapidly, it is doing so with American consent; and, moreover, no one in … Continue reading
FRONTPAGE MAG by Ari Lieberman January 22, 2015 As Congress gets set to impose new sanctions on Iran and the mysterious death of Alberto Nisman, Argentina’s indefatigable prosecutor, once again sheds the unwanted spotlight on the Islamic Republic’s overseas terror … Continue reading