Most Clicked This Week
- MLK’s Jewish Connection
- Jewish Cancel Culture: Brothers of AEPi petition removal of CEO for his conservative politics
- #BretStephens to #PresidentBiden : The US can achieve a lot “when it abandons decades of conventional wisdom regarding the nature of the Middle East’s problems and the solutions to them”
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- Israel's indigenous tank, the Merkava 4
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
- "The outgoing president set a new standard among Republicans for what it means to be pro-Israel"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
Tag Archives: San Francisco State University
JNS After Zoom deplatforms Leila Khaled event, Facebook and YouTube follow suit by Jackson Richman September 23, 2020 After being deplatformed by the video-conferencing platform Zoom, Facebook and YouTube appeared to follow suit and remove an event on Wednesday being … Continue reading
STOPANTISEMITISM.ORG Antisemite of the Week: Leila Khaled – the Queen of Terrorism September 5, 2020 This month, San Francisco State University is bringing Leila Khaled, a Terrorist in Suit, to teach our young generation about the antisemitic Boycott, Divestment and … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Anti-Israel San Francisco State Professor Is Always the Victim by Andrew E. Harrod December 27, 2017 …Rabab Abdulhadi later declared: “It is really important to contest the colonial narrative” of Zionism in the Holy Land, and celebrate the “multiple … Continue reading
“SFSU has not merely fostered and embraced anti-Jewish hostility — it has systematically supported…student groups that target, threaten, and intimidate Jewish students”
LA TIMES Lawsuit claims San Francisco State, university leaders, have history of cultivating campus environment hostile to Jews by Rosanna Xia June 19, 2017 Students and Jewish community members filed a lawsuit Monday against San Francisco State University and Cal … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat Cancels San Francisco State University Lecture Over ‘Continuing Marginalization, Demonization of Jewish State’ by Rachel Frommer April 7, 2017 Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat announced Wednesday that he was cancelling his return lecture at San Francisco State … Continue reading
Why would the president of a major university observe that a pro-Palestinian group is the “very purpose of this great university?”
ELDER OF ZIYON SFSU President Wong Supports Incitement Against Jews by Michael Lumish May 1, 2016 San Francisco State University President, Leslie Wong, very much admires the General Union of Palestine Students (GUPS).He even said that “GUPS is the very … Continue reading
“The silencing of Jerusalem’s mayor is only symptomatic of the political rot that pervades San Francisco State University” [VIDEO]
JEWISH JOURNAL San Francisco State University’s selective free speech policy by Abraham H. Miller April 18, 2016 When a group of Muslim students and their leftist allies used the illegal heckler’s veto to shut down the speech by Jerusalem Mayor … Continue reading
CANARY MISSION Nir Barkat Speech: Disruptors Exposed April 15, 2016 Today, in a Canary Mission Exclusive, we will expose the radical leadership behind the disruption of Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat’s speech at San Francisco State University (SFSU) last Wednesday. We have also … Continue reading
JEWHATREDONCAMPUS.ORG February 21, 2015 As one of its first initiatives, Jew Hatred on Campus has compiled a list of the 10 U.S. campuses having the worst anti-Semitic activity in 2014. Universities included in the top 10 played host to numerous … Continue reading