Most Clicked This Week
- In case you missed this week's US Holocaust Memorial Museum annual Chicago event, view it here
- "History is in the making in Washington today, and not only for the Middle East. What we are witnessing is the construction of a bridge between the three monotheistic religions"
- Council on Foreign Relations to host Iranian Foreign Minister "days after Iran tortured and executed popular Iranian wrestler Navid Afkari over his participation in a peaceful protest"
- #SCOTUS #RBG's death "will create a storm that none of us can predict. It seems fitting for the fiery jurist"
- #Trump "managed to jump historic, emotional and ideological hurdles that many, including this writer, believed could not be crossed in the foreseeable future"
- How Trump used Putin to achieve his campaign promise of “no more endless wars”
- "Until recently, it was unimaginable to see Arabs openly admitting that they had been mistaken in their belief that Israel was the enemy of the Muslims and Arabs"
- #BLM “in essence, a racist, anti-capitalist, and anti-democratic movement that should be exposed and fought”
Tag Archives: San Francisco State University
STOPANTISEMITISM.ORG Antisemite of the Week: Leila Khaled – the Queen of Terrorism September 5, 2020 This month, San Francisco State University is bringing Leila Khaled, a Terrorist in Suit, to teach our young generation about the antisemitic Boycott, Divestment and … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Anti-Israel San Francisco State Professor Is Always the Victim by Andrew E. Harrod December 27, 2017 …Rabab Abdulhadi later declared: “It is really important to contest the colonial narrative” of Zionism in the Holy Land, and celebrate the “multiple … Continue reading
“SFSU has not merely fostered and embraced anti-Jewish hostility — it has systematically supported…student groups that target, threaten, and intimidate Jewish students”
LA TIMES Lawsuit claims San Francisco State, university leaders, have history of cultivating campus environment hostile to Jews by Rosanna Xia June 19, 2017 Students and Jewish community members filed a lawsuit Monday against San Francisco State University and Cal … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat Cancels San Francisco State University Lecture Over ‘Continuing Marginalization, Demonization of Jewish State’ by Rachel Frommer April 7, 2017 Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat announced Wednesday that he was cancelling his return lecture at San Francisco State … Continue reading
Why would the president of a major university observe that a pro-Palestinian group is the “very purpose of this great university?”
ELDER OF ZIYON SFSU President Wong Supports Incitement Against Jews by Michael Lumish May 1, 2016 San Francisco State University President, Leslie Wong, very much admires the General Union of Palestine Students (GUPS).He even said that “GUPS is the very … Continue reading
“The silencing of Jerusalem’s mayor is only symptomatic of the political rot that pervades San Francisco State University” [VIDEO]
JEWISH JOURNAL San Francisco State University’s selective free speech policy by Abraham H. Miller April 18, 2016 When a group of Muslim students and their leftist allies used the illegal heckler’s veto to shut down the speech by Jerusalem Mayor … Continue reading
CANARY MISSION Nir Barkat Speech: Disruptors Exposed April 15, 2016 Today, in a Canary Mission Exclusive, we will expose the radical leadership behind the disruption of Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat’s speech at San Francisco State University (SFSU) last Wednesday. We have also … Continue reading
JEWHATREDONCAMPUS.ORG February 21, 2015 As one of its first initiatives, Jew Hatred on Campus has compiled a list of the 10 U.S. campuses having the worst anti-Semitic activity in 2014. Universities included in the top 10 played host to numerous … Continue reading