Most Clicked This Week
- "A world that shrugs at Hamas’s abuse of its own people merely licenses the abuse to continue"
- Trump’s tweet on US recognition of Israeli sovereignty over Golan Heights came as his secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, visited Jerusalem
- Dershowitz: “If Jewish power and influence are used in the cause of peace and justice, we should not be ashamed of it. It should be a source of pride”
- "In 2014, Beto O’Rourke was one of eight House members to vote against funding for Iron Dome"
- "I don’t doubt that Alan Dershowitz, Mort Klein, and other prominent Jewish leaders believed they could influence #Qatar to stop funding terrorism and recognize Israel’s right to exist"
- “Outside of Wrigley Field, a Hasidic Jew tried to wrap me in tefillin”
- "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel" traffics in Jewish stereotypes with characters straight out of central casting
- Mel Gibson: Survivor Mitzvah Project undercover contributor
Tag Archives: Qatar
“I don’t doubt that Alan Dershowitz, Mort Klein, and other prominent Jewish leaders believed they could influence #Qatar to stop funding terrorism and recognize Israel’s right to exist”
THE AMERICAN SPECTATOR Qatar’s Image Makeover Isn’t Kosher by Paul Miller March 1, 2019 Earlier this month in Washington, a conference on “Qatar: U.S. Ally or Global Menace?” was so secretive due to security concerns that the carefully selected attendees … Continue reading
The proposed Hamas-Israel truce: “As for Egypt, Qatar, and the UN, they are acting strictly out of concern for their own and Hamas’s interests”
GATESTONE INSTITUTE The Middle East “Truce”: Why Hamas Cannot Be Trusted by Bassam Tawil November 5, 2018 …Egypt wants a truce between Hamas and Israel because it wants quiet along its shared border with the Gaza Strip. Qatar wants the … Continue reading
Al Jazeera notifies AIPAC, the Israel Project, Zionist Organization of America and the Algemeiner “you will likely be featured in an upcoming documentary “concerning the role of pro-Israel advocacy groups in the United States”
TABLET MAG Qatar and American Jews by Armin Rosen February 13, 2018 On Feb. 2, Philip Rees, a Doha-based Manager of Investigations at Al Jazeera, sent letters to several U.S.-based Jewish and pro-Israel organizations—along with various current and former employees … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM Arab states cut ties with Qatar over its support of terrorism by staff June 5, 2017 In an unprecedented breach between the most powerful members of the Gulf Cooperation Council, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates … Continue reading
DAILY CALLER Hating Americans Is Official Saudi and Qatari Policy by Raymond Ibrahim January 20, 2016 Jihadi hate for non-Muslims is not limited to the Islamic State, which U.S. leadership dismisses as neither a real state nor representative of Islam. … Continue reading
First lady preaches tolerance for Qatar Foundation. Somehow I doubt tolerance for Jews was on the agenda.
POLITICO Michelle’s Dangerous Journey to Qatar by David Andrew Weinberg November 3, 2015 First Lady Michelle Obama, on her first solo trip to the Middle East, is scheduled Wednesday to address a conference at the Qatar Foundation on the topic … Continue reading
GATESTONE by Khaled Abu Toameh February 26, 2015 The Egyptians are furious with U.S. President Barack Obama for meeting in the White House this week with the emir of Qatar, Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani. They say that the Obama … Continue reading