Most Clicked This Week
- Black former DC #WomensMarch leader: “Linda Sarsour is an antisemite and even when she is apologizing to the Jewish community on the one hand, she is condemning it on the other"
- "Illinoisans pay the highest property taxes in the nation. At 2.7 percent of home value annually, Illinoisans pay far more than residents in neighboring states"
- ‘Are you a Jew?’ Arab Attacks on Jews nothing new.
- If you're considering year-end giving to organizations like #NewIsraelFund...
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- NY Times writer Michelle Alexander over her head on Israeli-Palestinian conflict but that doesn't stop her
- Palestinians to US: We'll stop taking your money to avoid liability for our acts of terror
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
Tag Archives: Qatar
The proposed Hamas-Israel truce: “As for Egypt, Qatar, and the UN, they are acting strictly out of concern for their own and Hamas’s interests”
GATESTONE INSTITUTE The Middle East “Truce”: Why Hamas Cannot Be Trusted by Bassam Tawil November 5, 2018 …Egypt wants a truce between Hamas and Israel because it wants quiet along its shared border with the Gaza Strip. Qatar wants the … Continue reading
Al Jazeera notifies AIPAC, the Israel Project, Zionist Organization of America and the Algemeiner “you will likely be featured in an upcoming documentary “concerning the role of pro-Israel advocacy groups in the United States”
TABLET MAG Qatar and American Jews by Armin Rosen February 13, 2018 On Feb. 2, Philip Rees, a Doha-based Manager of Investigations at Al Jazeera, sent letters to several U.S.-based Jewish and pro-Israel organizations—along with various current and former employees … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM Arab states cut ties with Qatar over its support of terrorism by staff June 5, 2017 In an unprecedented breach between the most powerful members of the Gulf Cooperation Council, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates … Continue reading
DAILY CALLER Hating Americans Is Official Saudi and Qatari Policy by Raymond Ibrahim January 20, 2016 Jihadi hate for non-Muslims is not limited to the Islamic State, which U.S. leadership dismisses as neither a real state nor representative of Islam. … Continue reading
First lady preaches tolerance for Qatar Foundation. Somehow I doubt tolerance for Jews was on the agenda.
POLITICO Michelle’s Dangerous Journey to Qatar by David Andrew Weinberg November 3, 2015 First Lady Michelle Obama, on her first solo trip to the Middle East, is scheduled Wednesday to address a conference at the Qatar Foundation on the topic … Continue reading
GATESTONE by Khaled Abu Toameh February 26, 2015 The Egyptians are furious with U.S. President Barack Obama for meeting in the White House this week with the emir of Qatar, Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani. They say that the Obama … Continue reading
AL MONITOR by Julian Pecquet December 9, 2014 Two key House panels are stepping up their rhetoric against Qatar and Turkey and urging that the Treasury Department take “all necessary measures” against the two countries if they continue to support Hamas. … Continue reading