Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters for his support of BDS and efforts to intimidate Bon Jovi
- "Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country"
- "Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers”"
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
Tag Archives: NGO
NBC NEWS World Vision’s Gaza Manager Funneled Millions to Hamas: Israel by F. Brinley Bruton and Lawahez Jabari August 5, 2016 Israel has accused a manager working for U.S.-headquartered Christian charity World Vision of funneling millions of dollars to Islamist … Continue reading
“In 2015, Rockefeller Brothers Fund granted $140,000 to Jewish Voice for Peace which praises Palestinians “rising up en-masse against Israel’s brutal, decades-old regime of occupation, settler colonialism and apartheid”
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Promoting peace or assaulting Israel? The Rockefeller Brothers Fund supports groups that encourage or participate in the BDS movement by Ziva Dahl March 27, 2016 …Why does the Rockefeller Brothers Fund, a premier philanthropy based in … Continue reading
After Im Tirtzu’s new campaign was slammed across the Israeli political spectrum, its chairman called it a ‘mistake’ [VIDEO]
TABLET MAGAZINE Far-Right Movement’s Campaign Names Israeli Cultural ‘Moles’ by Eylon Aslan-Levy January 29, 2016 The far-right NGO Im Tirtzu has made headlines again in the Hebrew press because of its new campaign that labels leading Israeli cultural figures as “moles.” On Wednesday night, the … Continue reading
CITY JOURNAL by Fred Siegel and Sol Stern July 10, 2015 A brilliant satirist unmasks the Palestinian human-rights industry If you want to understand why there is no peace in the Holy Land despite the best efforts of the Obama … Continue reading
GATESTONE by Denis MacEoin July 17, 2015 ….When an NGO [non-governmental organization] receives a sizeable portion of its budget from governments, it is no longer a non-governmental organization. And when such funding to NGOs is provided by allied states such … Continue reading
UN WATCH by Hillel Neuer June 25, 2015 Ahead of Debate on Gaza Report, UN Watch Releases Evidence of Systematic Bias at UN’s Top Rights Body In the nine years of its existence, the UN Human Rights Council has condemned Israel … Continue reading