Most Clicked This Week
- "After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- Cory Booker translated: I'll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
- Chicago's own Louis Farrakhan is "quite possibly the most popular anti-Semite in America"
- Steven Salaita and the racist ghost of Edward Said
- The Israeli Left: Our country is wrong pretty much no matter what they do. Or as Philip Roth put it: “When It comes to defaming Jews, the Palestinians are pipsqueaks next to Ha’aretz”
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- "The decision of six Arab states to attend the Bahrain conference despite the Palestinian boycott call shows that the Arabs have chosen to endorse a new direction – one that will leave the Palestinians to fend for themselves in a hell of their own making"
Tag Archives: NGO
NBC NEWS World Vision’s Gaza Manager Funneled Millions to Hamas: Israel by F. Brinley Bruton and Lawahez Jabari August 5, 2016 Israel has accused a manager working for U.S.-headquartered Christian charity World Vision of funneling millions of dollars to Islamist … Continue reading
“In 2015, Rockefeller Brothers Fund granted $140,000 to Jewish Voice for Peace which praises Palestinians “rising up en-masse against Israel’s brutal, decades-old regime of occupation, settler colonialism and apartheid”
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Promoting peace or assaulting Israel? The Rockefeller Brothers Fund supports groups that encourage or participate in the BDS movement by Ziva Dahl March 27, 2016 …Why does the Rockefeller Brothers Fund, a premier philanthropy based in … Continue reading
After Im Tirtzu’s new campaign was slammed across the Israeli political spectrum, its chairman called it a ‘mistake’ [VIDEO]
TABLET MAGAZINE Far-Right Movement’s Campaign Names Israeli Cultural ‘Moles’ by Eylon Aslan-Levy January 29, 2016 The far-right NGO Im Tirtzu has made headlines again in the Hebrew press because of its new campaign that labels leading Israeli cultural figures as “moles.” On Wednesday night, the … Continue reading
CITY JOURNAL by Fred Siegel and Sol Stern July 10, 2015 A brilliant satirist unmasks the Palestinian human-rights industry If you want to understand why there is no peace in the Holy Land despite the best efforts of the Obama … Continue reading
GATESTONE by Denis MacEoin July 17, 2015 ….When an NGO [non-governmental organization] receives a sizeable portion of its budget from governments, it is no longer a non-governmental organization. And when such funding to NGOs is provided by allied states such … Continue reading
UN WATCH by Hillel Neuer June 25, 2015 Ahead of Debate on Gaza Report, UN Watch Releases Evidence of Systematic Bias at UN’s Top Rights Body In the nine years of its existence, the UN Human Rights Council has condemned Israel … Continue reading