Most Clicked This Week
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- Netflix series #Unorthodox doesn't "accurately capture the soul of the Hasidic community"
- "About 12% of Israel’s population are Haredim, often referred to as “ultra-orthodox,” an expression which they strongly dislike"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- "Despite his very critical condition, Neumann’s family was holding out hope that he would emerge from his coma"
- "In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement"
- Israeli mothers try to shake an indifferent world; EMET Campaign to lobby White House on kidnapping
- "The sheer amount of interaction that religious Jews have with their communities made Orthodox Jewish communities Ground Zero for the coronavirus"
Tag Archives: Iran
“If not for the cruel, heartless actions of the Iranian regime, ex-FBI agent Robert Levinson would be alive and home with us today”
JERUSALEM POST American Robert Levinson, held by Iran, believed to be dead by Seth J. Frantzman March 26, 2020 Robert Levinson, an American illegally held by the Iranian regime, is believed to have died, his family wrote in a statement … Continue reading
Echo Chamber redux: “In echo of Iran regime propaganda, Obama era critics falsely claim U.S. sanctions target food and medicine”
FREE BEACON Ayatollah’s American Allies Seize on Pandemic in Fresh Push for Sanctions Relief by Adam Kredo March 19, 2020 The architects of the Obama administration’s self-described pro-Iran echo chamber have used the coronavirus outbreak to argue that U.S. sanctions … Continue reading
The Zionist Federation of Great Britain and Ireland replied, “You are already infected with a virus. It’s called Hatred.”
ALGEMEINER Journalist for Tehran Regime Mouthpiece Mocked for Saying He’d Rather Get Coronavirus Than Use Israeli Vaccine by Staff March 12, 2020 A journalist for the Tehran regime’s official English-language mouthpiece was widely mocked online on Thursday after he said … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW Will Iran’s Regime Survive Coronavirus? by Ilan Berman March 12, 2020 Soaring inflation. Deepening domestic discontent. An expanding environmental crisis. Even before the outbreak of the novel coronavirus in recent weeks, the Iranian regime was struggling under the … Continue reading
“For COVID-19, Iran has relied on foreign antisemitic conspiracies to add weight to misinformation about the origins of the virus”
JERUSALEM POST Iran’s Regime Pushes Antisemitic Conspiracies about Coronavirus by Seth Frantzman March 8, 2020 Iran’s Press TV, which represents the regime’s English-language propaganda, has been pushing antisemitic conspiracies about the coronavirus to distract from the mullah regime’s mishandling of … Continue reading
“The U.S. State Department has approved an Israeli request to buy eight KC-46A Pegasus aerial tankers”
NATIONAL INTEREST Trump Just Gave Israel the Ability to Attack Iran’s Nuclear Sites with F-35s by Michael Peck March 4, 2020 If Israel does decide to bomb Iran, the U.S. government has made it a little easier. The U.S. State … Continue reading
Iranian Parliament spokesman: “Any citizen found to be “spreading rumors” about the virus would be sentenced to flogging and one-to-three years in prison”
NATIONAL REVIEW Iranian MP Says Government is Concealing ‘Horrific Numbers’ of Coronavirus Deaths: ‘It’s Not As If We Can Hide the Cemeteries’ by Zachary Evans February 28, 2020 An Iranian member of Parliament on Friday said cases of the Wuhan … Continue reading