Most Clicked This Week
- "Kosher store opened by Leah Mindel Ferencz, who was killed in attack, and her husband, was a foundation stone of new community of Hasidic Jews escaping Brooklyn’s high prices"
- Sunday Times reveals Corbyn's party ignored numerous allegations of antisemitism: "Labour members calling for “extermination of every Jew on the planet” and labeling them “bent nose manipulative liars”
- "The Fatah-Hamas rift that has continued for the last 13 years has been constantly used as the excuse for the absence of elections"
- Pensacola shooting: Authorities were investigating whether the attack was "terrorism-related"
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- "By all accounts, peace with Jordan, and the survival of the Hashemite monarchy are among Israel’s key strategic interests"
- “The global surge in Jew-hatred barely registers in the West”
- "How could a speech that centered on advocating support for Israel and opposition to anti-Semitism, and in particular, the BDS movement, be considered anti-Semitic incitement?"
Tag Archives: Iran
Imagine, if Iran does this to their own people, how would they deal with the Jews? Yet the world stands silent.
CNBC Iran’s brutality is getting another pass from Europe by Jake Novak December 4, 2019 …But over the last few weeks, the Iranian government’s brutality has been refocused on its own people. The regime’s decision to scrap gasoline subsidies sparked … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Israel Rebukes Six European Countries for Joining Sanctions-Avoiding Financial System by Karys Rhea December 1, 2019 Israel sharply rebuked six European countries on Sunday after they announced their intention to become members of INSTEX, a financial system that provides … Continue reading
“Forty years after the Islamic Revolution, substantial numbers of Iranians are finally rejecting the priorities of their masters”
THE HILL Iranian Protests Were Not about the Price of Gas by A.J. Caschetta December 2, 2019 Anyone who thinks that the recent protests in 100 cities throughout Iran were about gas prices did not pay attention to what the … Continue reading
“Poverty, hardship and a sense of hopelessness are driving protesters into the streets in Iran, where they have been met with brutality by the Revolutionary Guard”
SPIEGEL ONLINE Eyewitnesses on the Unrest in Iran by Susanne Koelbl November 28, 2019 Thousands have been protesting against the government and revolutionary leader Ali Khamenei in dozens of Iranian cities for more than a week now. The security forces … Continue reading
IDF “pursuing active campaign of removing threats as it detects them, relying on intelligence and precision firepower to deal with ongoing Iranian challenges from Syria”
JNS By striking in Syria, Israel sends clear message to Iran that it will not be deterred by Yaakov Lappin November 20, 2019 Israel launched a broad wave of precision airstrikes early on Wednesday morning, hitting dozens of Iranian and … Continue reading
Chicago area Jews and Jewish facilities surveilled by Iranian regime; indictment doesn’t identify targets
TIMES OF ISRAEL 2 Iranians accused of spying on Jewish, Israeli targets in US plead guilty by Staff November 6, 2019 Two Iranians who were charged with collecting information on Israeli and Jewish targets in the US and on opponents … Continue reading
“Netanyahu told cabinet members in a closed-door meeting that US President Donald Trump would not act against Iran until US general elections”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Netanyahu told ministers Trump can’t be counted on to act against Iran — report by Staff 1 November 2019 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told a group of ministers recently that they should not expect the US to … Continue reading