Most Clicked This Week
- Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Brig. General Kuperwasser: “The depth of the U.S. commitment to Israel is very different from its commitment to the Syrian Kurds"
- In IL3, Dem Congressman Dan Lipinski to be primaried by Rush Darwish a Palestinian who will “proudly champion BDS" in Congress, "much like Congresswomen Tlaib and Omar”
Tag Archives: Iran
JERUSALEM POST Merkel’s government days Iran’s call to ‘wipe Israel off the map’ not antisemitic by Benjamin Weinthal October 6, 2019 German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s government has declared that Iran’s call to obliterate the State of Israel is not an … Continue reading
“Saudi Arabia, home to 15 of the 19 hijackers of 9/11, is desperate to see America take up its cause by attacking Iran”
NATIONAL REVIEW Keep It Steady and Cool with Iran, America by Victor Davis Hanson October 1, 2019 Expect more desperate Iranian efforts to prompt a U.S. military response in the Persian Gulf. Trump’s sanctions have cut off 90 percent of … Continue reading
JNS Submitting to Islamist bullies won’t make America great again by Clifford D. May September 22, 2019 John Bolton’s sudden departure from the White House last week cheered progressives who believe America has no enemies, just friends whose grievances we’ve … Continue reading
“How Iran makes war in the Middle East while turning U.S. foreign policy into an extension of partisan American politics”
TABLET MAG Team Iran by Lee Smith September 20, 2019 It wouldn’t seem hard for anyone remotely interested in the fate of the planet to draw at least one clear lesson from last Saturday’s Iranian strikes on Saudi Arabia: There … Continue reading
GATESTONE France: Macron Sides with Iran’s Mullahs by Guy Millière September 19, 2019 …The French officials act and speak as if the Iranian regime was totally honorable, and as if they did not discern the obvious: that the Iranian regime … Continue reading
John Bolton “acted as a break on the president’s neo-isolationism. The future of diplomacy with North Korea, the Taliban and even Tehran now hangs in the balance”
JNS With Bolton gone, will Trump make a deal with Iran? by Jonathan Tobin September 10, 2019 Perhaps it was as much about personalities as policy. The notoriously brusque and hard-driving John Bolton was always an awkward fit as National … Continue reading
Bret Stephens on Iran Deal: Further proof that “Iran was in violation of the nuclear deal from the moment it was signed”
NEW YORK TIMES What Was Iran Hiding in a Warehouse in Turquz Abad? by Bret Stephens Sept 5, 2019 Reports from the International Atomic Energy Agency don’t usually make for riveting reading, so you may have missed last Friday’s latest, soporifically headlined … Continue reading