Most Clicked This Week
- Gérard Araud, former ambassador to Israel, dismissive of Trump plan, calls West Bank “an apartheid state”
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- Arson fire set at Torat Chaim yeshiva in eastern Moscow as 60 people gather there for Passover Seder
- Beresheet human error "led to the failure of the nearly $100 million lunar mission"
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- UNC and Duke jointly sponsor Jew hatefest underwritten with federal funds
Tag Archives: Iran
IRGC—now termed a terrorist organization—“believed to control one-third or more of the total economy of the Islamic Republic”
RADIO FARDA Trump’s Signal To Tehran by Ilan Berman April 9, 2019 The Trump administration is turning up the heat on the ayatollahs. On Monday, April 8th, the White House formally announced that it was adding the Islamic Revolutionary Guard … Continue reading
“Once the authoritarian, antisemitic and anti-American government of Iran possess a nuclear bomb, no amount of actions will be able reverse the catastrophe”
GATESTONE Stop Iran From Going Nuclear by Majid Rafizadeh March 30, 2019 …Those who promote the idea of taking a gentler stance on Iran and its nuclear program argue that Iran is not pursuing any illicit nuclear activities because the … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES The Foreign Policy Fiasco That Wasn’t by Bret Stephens March 29, 2019 It’s been nearly a year since Donald Trump made the decision to withdraw from the Iran nuclear deal, to loud cries that it would bring nothing … Continue reading
“We are exposing an extensive sanctions evasion network that was established by the Iranian regime to evade American sanctions”
REUTERS U.S. sanctions firms accused of helping fund Iran’s Revolutionary Guards by Lesley Wroughton March 26, 2019 The United States on Tuesday imposed fresh sanctions on a network of companies and people in Iran, Turkey and the United Arab Emirates … Continue reading
Syria: “The U.S. should do everything in its power to ensure Israel’s success in its growing confrontation with #Iran, which serves U.S. interests, and those of our other Sunni Arab allies”
WASHINGTON EXAMINER How the US can work with Israel in Syria without putting more boots on the ground by Michael Makovsky March 17, 2019 …For several years, Israel has waged a concerted and increasingly public campaign to deny Iran’s most … Continue reading
“Iranian authorities have sentenced Nasrin Sotoudeh, a human rights lawyer, to 148 lashes and 33 years in jail”
AL JAZEERA Amnesty: Sentencing of Iran lawyer Sotoudeh ‘outrageous’ March 12, 2019 Amnesty International has condemned the sentencing of prominent Iranian human rights lawyer and women’s rights defender Nasrin Sotoudeh, calling it “outrageous injustice”. Sotoudeh, who has been in Tehran’s … Continue reading
“Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif, the “moderate” face of the Islamic regime who was instrumental in forging the 2015 nuclear deal with world powers, resigned unexpectedly Monday night”
THE MEDIALINE Iranian Foreign Minister Tenders Surprise Resignation; Nuke Deal Hangs In Balance by Charles Bybelezer February 26, 2019 …No immediate reason was provided for the [resignation]—which needs to be accepted by President Hassan Rouhani—thereby fueling speculation of internal fighting … Continue reading