Most Clicked This Week
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- Pride for some, but not all--Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
- Using children to further political goals: US media take a leaf right out of the Palestinian book
- EVENT CAMERA presents Michael Doran in Highland Park
- Moe Berg: “The Catcher Was a Spy” is "a dutiful laundry list of a biopic, ticking off boxes in Berg’s career — brainiac, athlete, loner, secular Jew, secret agent"
- Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they "low information" or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
- The courageous Mosul Iraq journalist-blogger who kept his eye on the Islamic State, from the inside
- Krauthammer: “What began as an experiment has become the very heart of the Jewish people – its cultural, spiritual, and psychological center, soon to become its demographic center as well. Israel is the hinge"
Tag Archives: Iran
Accused spy Segev told Shin Bet interrogators “he did not hand over any classified information to his Iranian handlers”
JERUSALEM POST Segev: I wanted to fool the Iranians and come back to Israel a hero by Anna Ahronheim June 19, 2018 Disgraced former minister Gonen Segev, who has been charged with spying for Iran, has admitted to doing so in … Continue reading
“The old canard that American backing for Israel alienated prospective allies in the Arab world has disappeared, now that the Sunni Arab states find themselves in a de facto alliance with Israel against Shi’ite Iran”
PJ MEDIA Israel Shows What Alliances Are For by David P Goldman June 7, 2018 …Israel has substantially reduced Iran’s military capacity in Syria, for example, and has done so without provoking a confrontation with Russia…The optimal way to deal … Continue reading
“Obama and his advisers, now seeking to shape his legacy, say they are proud they ditched the ‘Washington playbook’ and decided to stay out of the Sunni-Shia conflict in the Middle East. Only they didn’t. They intervened on behalf of Iran”
TABLET MAG America’s Cash-for-Genocide Program in Syria by Lee Smith June 6, 2018 …As The Atlantic excerpt makes clear, [Ben] Rhodes’ job is to whitewash the [Obama] White House’s role in the most devastating humanitarian catastrophe [Syria] of the 21st century. And … Continue reading
“How Obama’s lies about breaking sanctions helped Iran prepare for a bomb . . . and why Trump must not make the same mistake”
JNS The Iran enrichment syndrome by Jonathan S. Tobin June 6, 2018 The next phase of the effort to stop the Trump administration from preventing Iran from getting a nuclear weapon has already begun. As The New York Times reported today, the senior … Continue reading
The Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America (CAMERA) Invites you to a private VIP wine reception and briefing with Michael Doran speaking on THE END OF THE DEAL AND THE MEDIA Analysis of the United States’ withdrawal from … Continue reading
“Israel is pointing a finger at Iran for being behind the most serious escalation on it’s southern front in four years” [VIDEO]
JERUSALEM POST Iran is the culprit behind Tuesday’s Gaza rocket barrage, Israel says by Anna Ahronheim May 30, 2018 …Less than a month after Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps fired 32 rockets toward Israel’s northern Golan Heights, the Iranian-funded Islamic Jihad … Continue reading
DAILY MAIL Israel and Iran ‘hold negotiations over Syria in adjacent hotel rooms with a mediator passing messages between them’ by George Martin May 28, 2018 Israel and Iran have reportedly held a secret meeting to discuss the deteriorating situation … Continue reading