Most Clicked This Week
- "In keeping with the expectations of Democrat voters, Biden and his team are making efforts in domestic and foreign policy to erase the entirety of Trump's record in office"
- "After delays, ministers approve return of much of Israel's economy under restrictions; studies to resume for grades 7-10 and in universities, colleges"
- "According to Fortune, other OPEC ministers largely went along with the Saudi gamble on price increases"
- Nikki Haley asks "If China, Russia, and Cuba started an organization that celebrated their tyranny in the name of human rights, would the United States want to join?"
- “The pandemic also brought to the forefront things we have known existed and have tolerated for years: media bias, the decline of academic freedom on campuses, the heavy hand of Big Tech, and—now more obviously than ever—the politicization of science”
- “I naively believed that STEM would be spared from the ideological takeover. I was wrong, says Princeton professor Sergiu Klainerman.
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "Liberals advocate for immigration policies that are creating a humanitarian disaster, yet show their partisanship by not protesting measures they denounced when Trump was in office"
Tag Archives: Iran
AMERICAN PURPOSE Lessons from the Past by Michael Mandelbaum March 1, 2021 …Whatever Biden decides to do, the decision will necessarily form part of a broader policy toward the Islamic Republic. To be effective, that policy must take into account … Continue reading
“The Iranians didn’t realize that Biden is not Obama, and that in the end they will miscalculate and get hit”
ALGEMEINER Report: Israel ‘Very Pleased’ With US Strikes on Iranian Targets in Syria, Was Informed in Advance by Staff February 26, 2021 Israeli officials were “very pleased” with US airstrikes against Iran-backed militias in eastern Syria Thursday, and were informed by the … Continue reading
“Netanyahu swiftly expressed concern last Friday after Secretary of State Tony Blinken said the U.S. was prepared to begin nuclear talks with Iran aimed at restoring the 2015 deal”
AXIOS Scoop: U.S. and Israel to convene strategic forum on Iran by Barak Ravid February 24, 2021 The United States and Israel have elected to reconvene a strategic working group on Iran, with the first round of talks on intelligence surrounding … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Israel: US paving path to Iranian nuclear bomb with push to rejoin JCPOA by Tovah Lazaroff, Reuters February 19, 2021 Israel warned that the United States was helping Iran develop a nuclear weapons arsenal with its decision late … Continue reading
“It could even bring Iran closer to the State of Israel. It just shows how sport can unite and break down barriers”
I24NEWS Iranian judoka Saeid Mollaei expected in Israel for Grand Slam in Tel Aviv February 14, 2021 Iranian judoka Saeid Mollaei, who fled his country after speaking out against the regime more than a year ago, is due to land … Continue reading
“Iran began breaching its nuclear deal with major powers step by step in 2019 in response to US President Donald Trump’s withdrawal from the deal and Washington’s reimposition of sanctions on Tehran”
JERUSALEM POST Iran produces uranium metal, IAEA says, in latest breach of deal by Reuters February 10, 2021 Iran has carried out its plan to produce uranium metal, the UN atomic watchdog confirmed on Wednesday, despite Western powers having warned … Continue reading
“Top nuclear expert was killed by the Mossad, who used a one-ton remote-controlled gun smuggled into Iran piece by piece over eight months”
JEWISH CHRONICLE Truth behind killing of Iran nuclear scientist Mohsen Fakhrizadeh revealed by Jake Wallis Simons February 10, 2021 The Iranian nuclear scientist who was shot dead near Tehran in November was killed by a one-ton automated gun that was … Continue reading
“President Joe Biden’s Iran policy was conceived and is being implemented by the same people who negotiated the JCPOA under Obama, who argued in favor of empowering Iran”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Biden’s Drive to War in the Middle East by Caroline Glick February 5, 2021 On Monday, Iran tested a new rocket. The Zuljanah rocket is a 25-meter (82-foot) three-stage rocket with a solid fuel … Continue reading