Most Clicked This Week
- Matti Friedman: "When consuming news from Israel, there’s a list of questions I ask when deciding if I’m getting sane information or a narrative of a different kind."
- "Not naming the distinctly left-wing roots of this hatred suggests that those doing the condemning do not want to alienate supposed allies"
- Tarantino: "If I’m going to be in another country, the country that handled COVID the best is probably the best country to be in”
- "Moving Israel to the Pentagon’s Middle East command could lead to progress on the Abraham Accords, experts say"
- Khaled Salem, a pro-Israel Arab Democrat in primary to unseat Chuck Schumer
- “The Jewish community leadership has become so wedded to the new “progressive” ideology that it forbids community discussions, inquiries or challenges to it”
- "Only time will tell whether Israel has been successful in buying for itself some time before it needs to “mow the grass” in Gaza again"
- "In 2017, the Chicago Dyke March threw out participants for carrying flags emblazoned with the Star of David"
Tag Archives: Iran
“Israeli national security leaders are reluctantly coming to the conclusion that they may soon be forced to take unilateral military action to neutralize the Iranian threat”
ALL ISRAEL NEWS Meet the only living Israeli prime minister ever to order the IDF to destroy a foreign nuclear reactor by Joel C. Rosenberg June 18, 2021 Israel is the only country in the world to have ever used … Continue reading
Foreign Minister Yair Lapid called Iranian president elect Raisi the “Butcher of Tehran” and “an extremist responsible for the deaths of thousands of Iranians”
JERUSALEM POST ‘Butcher of Tehran’ Raisi wins Iran election amid low turnout by Lahav Harkov, Reuters June 19, 2021 Ebrahim Raisi, a hardline judge under US sanctions for human rights abuses, secured victory as expected on Saturday in Iran’s presidential … Continue reading
“The incidents in Iran lead to questions about whether Israel has overseen a wide-ranging campaign of attacks and sabotage against Iran”
NEWSWEEK Is Iran Suffering From ‘Simple Sabotage?’ by Seth J. Frantzman June 8, 2021 Iran has suffered a series of mysterious explosions and fires over the past year. While some of them have targeted sensitive sites, such as the Natanz … Continue reading
“In meeting with senior White House officials in Washington, Defense Minister Benny Gantz calls for greater oversite of Iranian nuclear project”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Gantz tells US officials military option necessary for Iran by Lilach Shoval June 4, 2021 Defense Minister Benny Gantz met with a series of senior US administration officials at the White House, Thursday, in … Continue reading
“Israel would not be passive simply because the majority of the world was willing to look the other way on Iran’s nuclear program”
JERUSALEM POST New Mossad chief hints at more assassinations, attacks against Iran by Yonah Jeremy Bob June 1, 2021 Incoming Mossad director David Barnea on Tuesday gave a threatening speech against Iran, alluding to potential future assassinations of its nuclear … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Biden Admin Can’t Guarantee Taxpayer Aid Won’t Enrich Hamas by Adam Kredo May 27, 2021 As the Biden administration allocates more than $100 million in U.S. taxpayer aid to the Palestinian government and aid groups, critics are raising … Continue reading
FRONTPAGE MAG Catastrophe of a ‘Ceasefire’ by Professor Jason D. Hill May 24, 2021 The recent “ceasefire” between the terrorist organization, Hamas, that rules Gaza, and the ethical state of Israel is a recipe for future disaster. There is one … Continue reading
The Biden administration “cannot acknowledge the role Iran is playing in Gaza because if it does, it will be asked to leave the negotiating table in Vienna.”
JNS US appeasement of Iran, misconceptions over facts linger in wake of Israel-Gaza conflict by Israel Kasnett May 21, 2021 …Experts say the role of Iran behind the conflict, as well as Hamas’s own bid for dominance in the Palestinian … Continue reading
Bret Stephens: “What can’t be emphasized enough, especially among those who think of themselves as pro-Palestinian: If you want a Palestinian state to exist and succeed, you must also want Hamas to be humiliated and defeated”
NEW YORK TIMES For the Sake of Peace, Israel Must Rout Hamas by Bret Stephens May 13, 2021 As of this writing, terrorists in Gaza — the word “terrorist” fits people who take indiscriminate aim at civilians to achieve political … Continue reading
“With Tehran’s fingerprints on Hamas rockets, countries in the region know they may be next. So why is Biden so keen for a rapprochement with Iran?”
TIME OF ISRAEL The Arab street is quiet – and the reason is Iran by Andrew D. Lappin May 13, 2021 Ramez al-Halabi, a Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) official, in a television broadcast from Iraq on May 7th, brazenly disclosed … Continue reading