Most Clicked This Week
- "As Trump administration conducts routine review of its Iran policy, senior officials are hinting that they're open to toppling the country's clerical regime"
- Chicago 'Dyke March' removes participants waving Jewish Pride flags "because they were 'triggering'"
- "The Israelis were so outnumbered that I couldn’t help but question the narrative that Israel was Goliath and the Palestinians were David"
- Where Are the Moderate #Muslims? [VIDEO]
- Democrats reminisce: "In 1972 ours was the first party to back moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem"
- Jewish Voice for Peace is "an anti-Semitic hate group that is neither Jewish nor for peace, but obsessed with destroying Israel and hating Jews" [VIDEO]
- Woodmont Country Club may not admit Obama due to UN 2334
- Netanyahu responds to Leslie Stahl, 60 Minutes, "Israel has never been in a better place; part of his optimism relates to the election of Trump" [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Iran
Last week all of Washington was breathless with the “Blockbuster Comey Story” while just a few feet away in another Congressional hearing, truly outrageous (and consequential) revelations about the Obama administration were coming to light. Apparently the MSM media had … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER AMIA Bombing Investigator Alberto Nisman Was Murdered, New Official Argentine Report Concludes by Ben Cohen May 30, 2017 A forthcoming report from one of Argentina’s top security agencies will confirm that Alberto Nisman — the special prosecutor who investigated … Continue reading
“Steve Mnuchin tells lawmakers admin is reviewing licenses given to airplane manufacturers to sell to Islamic Republic”
TIMES OF ISRAEL US looking into upping sanctions on Iran, Treasury head says by Staff May 25, 2017 US Treasury chief Steve Mnuchin said the Trump administration was exploring ways to increase financial pressure on Iran, Syria and North Korea … Continue reading
“The Obama defenders of the Iran Deal are terrified that the Trump administration will end the Obama paralysis of U.S. policy towards the Iranian regime”
WEEKLY STANDARD Obama Officials Working to Derail New Iran Sanctions by Jenna Lifhits May 15, 2017 Top officials from the Obama administration are working to stymie congressional pressure on Iran, including through a quiet push in Congress by an organization … Continue reading
“What explains the Obama obsession in pursuit of an agreement with Iran and the lies about what was in the agreement and side deals?”
ISRAEL HAYOM The Real Collusion Story by Richard Baehr May 1, 2017 In the six months since last November’s U.S. presidential election, there has been a near avalanche of innuendo-filled stories, based primarily on leaks from ”government or intelligence officials,” … Continue reading
“Barack Obama didn’t just undermine our allies with the Iran deal—he undermined his own Justice Department”
THE FEDERALIST Obama’s Iran Deal Was Much Worse Than We Suspected by David Harsanyi April 24, 2017 What if Donald Trump had unilaterally shut down every investigation into Russian espionage, released over 20 suspected Russian spies, struck a deal to get … Continue reading
“By dropping charges against major arms targets, #Obama administration infuriated Justice Department officials — and undermined its own counterproliferation task forces”
POLITICO Obama’s hidden Iran deal giveaway by Josh Meyer April 24, 2017 When President Barack Obama announced the “one-time gesture” of releasing Iranian-born prisoners who “were not charged with terrorism or any violent offenses” last year, his administration presented the … Continue reading