Most Clicked This Week
- Over the past few weeks, the leaders of the Reform and Conservative movements have chosen to deliver their flagship institutions "into the hands of Jewish antisemites"
- "One Labour insider says that because of top aide Seumas Milne, if the party came to power 'Israel would have to assume diplomatic relations were unofficially null and void'"
- If at any point Palestinians expressed a desire to live side-by-side with the Jewish state, they would have been included in talks
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- AJC Chicago Director Amy Stoken: “The Chicago Jewish community will not be intimidated by anti-Semitic attacks on a house of worship” [VIDEO]
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- Martin Kramer says the NYT just made a claim about David Ben Gurion that he debunked last month
- Timely : Withdrawal from Gaza [CLICK HERE TO VIEW FULL LENGTH FILM]
Tag Archives: Iran
“The #JCPOA was such a wonderful gift given by the #Obama administration to Iran that even after the re-imposition of the sanctions, #Iran prefers to stay in the deal than to leave it”
JERUSALEM CENTER FOR PUBLIC AFFAIRS The Iranian Regime is in Deep Trouble by Brig.-Gen. (res.) Yossi Kuperwasser August 12, 2018 The re-imposition of the first round of sanctions by the Trump administration proves much of what we already knew regarding … Continue reading
Trump’s Iran sanctions: “Rather than just hitting the nation’s economy, U.S. penalties should target those responsible for repression”
BLOOMBERG Trump’s Sanctions Miss a Chance to Help Iran’s Protesters by Eli Lake August 7, 2018 In light of the recent demonstrations in Iranian cities, one might think the Donald Trump administration would want to link Monday’s re-implementation of sanctions to … Continue reading
REUTERS Iran currency extends record fall as U.S. sanctions loom by Staff July 29, 2018 Iran’s currency hit a new record low on Sunday, dropping past 100,000 rials to the U.S. dollar as Iranians brace for Aug. 7 when Washington … Continue reading
“After Netanyahu meets Moscow’s FM, senior official says Jerusalem insisting Iranian forces leave Syria entirely”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israel rejects Russian offer to keep Iran 100 km from Syrian border by Raphael Ahren July 23, 2018 Israel has rejected a Russian proposal to keep Iranian forces in Syria 100 kilometers (62 miles) away from Israel’s … Continue reading
“The standard ceramic vest Staff Sgt. Aviv Levi was wearing when he was fatally shot in the chest near the Gaza border Friday cannot stop the advanced weapon”
TIMES OF ISRAEL IDF believes Gaza snipers used Iranian armor-piercing rifle to kill soldier by Staff July 22, 2018 An initial investigation by the IDF has concluded that Staff Sgt. Aviv Levi, killed Friday by Palestinian sniper fire on the Gaza … Continue reading
“Israeli agents uncovered information about alleged plan by Tehran to bomb Iranian opposition group’s annual rally outside Paris” with Iranian diplomat implicated
YNET NEWS Mossad helped thwart major Iranian terror attack in France by Itamar Eichner July 19, 2018 The Mossad helped thwart a major Iranian terrorist attack in France last month, it was cleared for publication on Thursday evening. Mossad agents uncovered … Continue reading
“The nuclear deal was really quite straightforward. The Iranians pretended they did not have nuclear ambitions and we pretended to believe them”
NEW YORK TIMES How Israel, in Dark of Night, Torched Its Way to Iran’s Nuclear Secrets by David E. Sanger and Ronen Bergman July 15, 2018 The Mossad agents moving in on a warehouse in a drab commercial district of … Continue reading