Most Clicked This Week
- Kontorovich: Does Israel occupy the West Bank ?
- Only 2nd time an Israeli-led measure at UN has ever passed; initiative earns 114 cosponsors, approved by consensus; Iran opposes but can’t force vote since it hasn’t paid UN dues
- "The fact that the White House messaging is focused on assigning blame is a harbinger of bad news from the talks in Vienna"
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- Since announcing its boycott of Judea and Samaria, "Unilever stock value has plunged 20.7% translating into a $26 billion loss"
- “Never has a U.S. president given up so much leverage so quickly for absolutely zero gain”
- Historian Eliezer Tauber explores how Palestinian propaganda backfired by turning a bloody battle into a fateful blood libel
- "If you think the reason Israel gets so much support in Congress is the money and influence of the pro-Israel lobby, you might be surprised to learn that that lobby ranks 20th on the most recent list of congressional donors"
Tag Archives: Iran
WASHINGTON EXAMINER Biden saves Iran from itself by Richard Goldberg January 20, 2022 President Joe Biden came into office pledging to rejoin the 2015 Iran nuclear deal quickly and then negotiate a follow-on agreement to address the deal’s many flaws. … Continue reading
“The fact that the White House messaging is focused on assigning blame is a harbinger of bad news from the talks in Vienna”
JERUSALEM POST White House’s Trump blame game is a bad sign for Iran talks by Lahav Harkov January 13, 2022 When asked how the indirect negotiations between the US and Iran to restore the 2015 Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action … Continue reading
Iran Deal Redux: “Israel’s response to the collapse of America’s diplomatic position has been to paper over the oceanic rift between the U.S. position and that of Israel”
JNS Our enemies keep their focus by Caroline Glick January 9, 2022 …To go by the reports of the negotiations, a deal means nothing less than complete U.S. capitulation to Iran’s demands. Last week, Britain’s Spectator published a report titled … Continue reading
GATESTONE Arabs ‘Frustrated’ With Biden’s Iran Policy by Khaled Abu Toameh January 11, 2022 at 5:00 am …It is encouraging, nonetheless, to see the growing support among Arabs for Israel’s military strikes against the Iranian-backed militias in Syria. The Arabs … Continue reading
“If Trump and former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo are not tried in a fair court for the criminal act of assassinating General Soleimani, Muslims will take our martyr’s revenge”
REUTERS Iran vows revenge for Soleimani killing if Trump not put on trial January 3, 2022 Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi, speaking on the second anniversary of the assassination of General Qassem Soleimani by the United States, said that former U.S. … Continue reading
Dermer: “Without a U.S. credible military threat, no diplomacy will achieve a positive outcome a positive outcome”
JNS Iran nuclear deal has ‘put us on cruise control heading over a cliff,’ former envoy says by Dmitriy Shapiro December 24, 2021 Former Israeli Ambassador to the U.S. Ron Dermer this week defended his government’s positions that encouraged America … Continue reading
“As part of the new plans being drawn up now, the IDF is also preparing for the possibility to attack without coordinating with the Americans
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) What the public doesn’t know about an attack on Iran by Yoav Limor December 17, 2021 …When Biden was elected US president, the option of an American attack on Iran was dropped, and then … Continue reading
It is beginning to dawn on the Israelis that when it comes to Iran’s nuclear program, the Jewish state stands alone. Iran reveals “rocket alert” map displaying targets Iran would strike including pins in Lebanese territory and on Palestinian cities
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) The generals’ belated awakening by Caroline Glick December 10, 2021 Something is changing in Israel’s military brass’ assessment of the Iranian nuclear threat. Evidence is growing that members of the IDF General Staff and … Continue reading
Memo to Biden: “If the free world wants to stand on the right side of history, they should support the Iranian people who have been fighting for their freedom for the last 43 years”
GATESTONE Like Obama, Biden Silent on Iran Mullahs Killing Peaceful Protesters by Majid Rafizadeh December 4, 2021 The Biden administration appears to be repeating the Obama Administration policy of choosing to be silent in the face of the Iranian regime’s … Continue reading
“It’s not encouraging the Biden administration recently warned Israel against sabotaging Iranian nuclear facilities and leaked that Israel was the source of a cyberattack in Iran”
NEW YORK POST To keep Iran from going nuclear — and prevent war — America must work with Israel by Michael Makovsky December 1, 2021 …Israeli defense officials admitted to me they mistakenly believed, following the 2015 deal, that they … Continue reading