Most Clicked This Week
- "If Kirsten Gillibrand has truly seen the light and opposes BDS, what’s she doing taking a spot as the keynote speaker at this event?"
- Here's where that new US #Jerusalem embassy might go
- "Ahmed Meligy, who identifies himself as a proud Egyptian and Muslim, is another passionate advocate for Israel. Meligy has endured death threats and police arrest for his activism, which includes blogging for the Jerusalem Post, and supporting democracy in Egypt and warmer ties with Israel"
- "The day after the US and Israel announce their departure, UNESCO selects a French Jew named Audrey Azoulay as the new chief. Speculation abounds as to whether she will initiate reforms"
- #BDSFail Israeli government permits #SodaStream to rehire terminated Palestinians
- Why is YouTube censoring Prager U "conservative" videos ? [VIDEO]
- Soros goal: "to subvert Western democracies and make it impossible for governments to maintain order or for societies to retain their unique identities and values"
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
Tag Archives: Iran
Trump “stopped short of withdrawing from the deal reached between the U.S., Iran and five other world powers”
THE ATLANTIC Trump Isn’t Certifying the Iran Deal—What Happens Next? by Uri Friedman October 13, 2017 On Friday, the Trump administration announced that it will not certify the nuclear deal that Barack Obama’s government struck with Iran and other world powers. Critics … Continue reading
Trump should model Reagan: “A formula that led to the collapse of the mighty Soviet empire can surely down Mr. Khamenei’s and the Revolutionary Guard’s kleptocracy”
WALL STREET JOURNAL How to Defeat the Islamic Republic by Reuel Marc Gerecht and Ray Takeyh October 11, 2017 …Meantime, government reports, the controlled press and even senior Revolutionary Guard commanders reluctantly confess the truth: Islam is growing weaker within … Continue reading
REUTERS Exclusive: Iran open to talks over its ballistic missile program by Parisa Hafezi, Jonathan Saul and John Walcott October 6, 2017 Iran has suggested to six world powers that it may be open to talks about its ballistic missile … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Trump Expected to Declare Iran in Breach of Nuclear Deal by Adam Kredo October 4, 2017 The Trump administration is expected to announce next week that it will not formally certify Iran as in compliance with the landmark … Continue reading
“Emmanuel Macron has warned the world needs to crack down on Iran’s nuclear ambitions amid fears Tehran could follow in North Korea’s footsteps”
EXPRESS Is Iran the next North Korea? Macron warns world needs to stop Tehran’s nuclear ambitions by Romina Mcguinness September 21, 2017 The French President said the Iran nuclear deal “was not enough” in light of Tehran’s increased influence in … Continue reading
“North Korea is now truly dangerous — unlike Iraq and Syria, it already has nuclear weapons — and it won’t get less so as time goes on”
BLOOMBERG Israel Has a Playbook for Dealing With North Korea by Zev Chafets September 7, 2017 Israel and North Korea are on opposite sides of the Asian landmass, separated by 5,000 miles as the ICBM flies. But Israelis feels close … Continue reading
Thanks Iran Deal: “misleadingly presented to the world as the lesser of evils—allowed Iran to grow rich and expand its influence in the region. Now, Tehran is taking over Syria, and the distant enemy is coming closer to Israel”
YNET Obama chose dishonor, and Israel will have war by Ben-Dror Yemini August 26, 2017 Iran is taking over Syria. The distant enemy is coming closer. The US is out of the picture. Those who put their trust in the … Continue reading