Most Clicked This Week
- Democrats Engel and Lowey "said to be taking part in effort to act against" Ambassadors Dermer and Friedman. AIPAC piles on with other mainstream Jewish orgs criticizing Israel's actions
- Who wants to give Ms Tlaib a history lesson ?
- 90 years ago this week--20 years before the founding of Israel-- "a bloodthirsty Arab mob in Hebron raped, tortured, stabbed, hanged, burned and sexually mutilated 67 of their Jewish neighbors." Little has changed.
- "Just because Trump said it doesn’t mean it’s not true: The Democratic Party is becoming unsalvageable"
- So how did Yasiel Puig, Cleveland Indians outfielder and a Cuba native, get involved with a Jewish organization?
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- PA chairman claims 'Palestinians' are the Canaanites who lived in Palestine for 5,000 years
Tag Archives: Iran
Foreign Minister Yisrael Katz, reportedly: “Israel is providing intelligence and other unspecified operations to the US-led naval mission protecting ships in the Strait of Hormuz”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Report: Israel involved in US-led naval mission in Strait of Hormuz by I24News, Israel Hayom Staff August 7, 2019 Sources in the Foreign Ministry said Tuesday that Foreign Minister Yisrael Katz, speaking during a closed-door … Continue reading
“Trump administration officials, and now apparently Lindsay Graham, are actively working to put together plans for a new Iran Deal”
DAILY BEAST Team Trump Turns to Lindsey Graham to Cut an Iran Deal by Erin Banco and Asawin Suebsaeng August 1, 2019 President Donald Trump wants a new deal with Iran to replace the nuclear agreement he pulled out of, … Continue reading
“It wasn’t lost on anyone that Israeli Air Force pilots could use the F-35 to fly from Israel to Tehran and back without detection — and without having to refuel at U.S. air bases in Saudi Arabia or Iraq”
CNBC The F-35 has already freaked out Iran and changed everything in the Middle East by Jake Novak July 18, 2019 No conversation about the world’s massive political and economic changes since 2015 is complete without mentioning the F-35 Joint … Continue reading
“No one wants a full-blown war with Iran. We’re already, though, in a war with it now, in the Middle East theater and beyond”
THE NEW YORK SUN The Biden Plan for Appeasement Editorial July 12, 2019 …One thing to remember about the Iran deal that Mr. Biden now promises to rejoin: It was opposed — “overwhelmingly,” said the New York Times — by … Continue reading
Iran “failed to declare the construction of Fordow facility and admitted to its existence only after it was exposed by Western intelligence”
THE TOWER Iran Never “Repurposed” Fordow Nuclear Facility in Breach of JCPOA by Staff July 12, 2019 The Iranian regime has never “repurposed” the Fordow uranium enrichment facility as required by the 2015 Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) between … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Mossad led IAEA to radioactive material at Iran site, proving it broke deal by Yonah Jeremy Bob July 11, 2019 The IAEA has found signs of radioactive material which would violate the 2015 nuclear deal at an Iranian … Continue reading
“Shiite Iran is much hungrier to take over the lands of the Sunni Arabs and the holy cities Mecca and Medina in Saudi Arabia than it is to enter into a nuclear standoff with Israel”
DAILY WIRE The End Of The 100-Year Arab-Israeli War by Yishai Fleisher July 8, 2019 …While the Palestinian-Israeli conflict was the context of the Bahrain gathering, the subtext, and maybe bigger story, was the normalization of Israel among the elites … Continue reading