Most Clicked This Week
- "Minnesota Rep Omar's 5th District terrorist recruitment capital of US"
- In Geneva, in front of the corrupt UNHRC "Grenell also questioned how it was that members of the council could sit in judgment over Israel when they themselves didn’t adhere to the basic principles of the UN Charter"
- Egyptian TV Host Youssef Al-Husseini: "Muslims contributed nothing to the West except slaughter, massacres, terror attacks" [VIDEO]
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- “While her cameras and political views initially spook Tekoa residents, in 'Unsettling,' Iris Zaki manages to get locals talking about their lives beyond the Green Line”
- “AIPAC has finally realized that they cannot ignore half-a-million people living in Judea and Samaria”
- Near Ramallah: IDF forces shot him dead as he opened fire at them
- "J Street’s primary goal, like that of the numerous other anti-Israel organizations in the US...is to create antipathy and distrust for Israel, so that Americans will oppose pro-Israel actions by the US government"
Tag Archives: Iran
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Syria’s UN envoy in veiled threat: We will attack Ben-Gurion Airport by Staff January 23, 2019 Syria’s Ambassador to the United Nations Bashar Jaafari warned Tuesday that his country would attack Ben-Gurion International Airport … Continue reading
“The Palestinians were integral to both the Islamic Revolution and to the formation of the Khomeinist regime”
TABLET MAGAZINE Arafat and the Ayatollahs by Tony Badran January 16, 2019 When Yasser Arafat arrived in Tehran on Feb. 17, 1979, the first “foreign leader” invited to visit Iran mere days after the victory of the revolution, he declared … Continue reading
“In the Israeli view, no peacemaker can bring the two sides together because there aren’t just two sides. There are many, many sides”
NEW YORK TIMES There Is No ‘Israeli-Palestinian Conflict’: To understand why, you have to zoom out by Matti Friedman January 19, 2019 …If you see only an “Israeli-Palestinian” conflict, then nothing that Israelis do makes sense…In this tightly cropped frame, … Continue reading
“On Sunday, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu confirmed reports that Syria airstrike was carried out by the Israeli Air Force on Friday, saying that Israel has carried out hundreds of attacks against Iranian and Hezbollah targets”
JERUSALEM POST Satellite Images Show Demolish Iranian Site by Anna Ahronheim January 15, 2019 New satellite images of an Iranian weapons storehouse at the Damascus International Airport showed the complete destruction of the site following Israeli airstrikes on Friday. Released … Continue reading
“Under a plea bargain reached between Segev’s lawyers and government prosecutors, he will receive 11 years in prison” for spying for Iran
JERUSALEM POST Former cabinet minister Gonen Segev convicted of spying for Iran by Yonah Jeremy Bob January 9, 2019 Disgraced former minister Gonen Segev was convicted of spying for Iran by the Jerusalem District Court on Wednesday in a plea … Continue reading
“Israel seeking $35 billion dollars in compensation for lost Jewish assets from Tunisia, and $15 billion dollars from Libya”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israel said set to seek $250b compensation for Jews forced out of Arab countries by Staff January 5, 2019 Israel is preparing to demand compensation totaling a reported $250 billion from seven Arab countries and Iran for … Continue reading
“It is a low-profile conflict, mostly fought away from the headlines, in which Israel is playing an active defense against Iran’s offensive attempt to set up a war outpost in Syria”
JNS Russia struggling to stop the Iranian-Israeli shadow war in Syria by Yaakov Lappin December 27, 2018 …Iran seeks to create weapons factories, missile bases and a Shi’ite army of 100,000 fighters in Syria, while Israel has no intention of … Continue reading