Most Clicked This Week
- He Persisted
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- “As a martyr, she is joined in heaven by thousands of Christian brothers, who died in the arena of barbarism”
- Newton, MA high school textbook teaches “several hundred Palestinian women have been imprisoned, tortured, and killed by Israeli occupation forces”
- The New Yorker "consistently singles out Israel for condemnation, while ignoring real violations of human rights"
- “I was born in Somalia and grew up amid pervasive Muslim antisemitism. Hate is hard to unlearn without coming to terms with how you learned it”
- American campuses: "The core principles and foundations that keep the United States intact, that provide our citizens with their civic personalities and national identities, are being annihilated"
- Elizabeth Warren campaign hires anti-Israel activist; Bernie Sanders tried that too.
Tag Archives: President Recep Tayyip Erdogan
“I wonder if the dictator Erdogan will be so kind as to offer thanks to Mossad for saving the lives of his people. Spoiler alert: He won’t”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Mossad intel foiled 50 terrorist attacks in 20 countries by Ariel Kahana July 10, 2019 Information provided by Israeli intelligence services helped foil at least 50 terror attacks planned by the Islamic State group … Continue reading
Erdogan’s man defeated in Istanbul mayoral election…”It won’t take long for other areas of the country to follow suit”
JNS Erdoğan’s loss is Israel’s gain by Ruthie Blum June 25, 2019 When Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan declared, during the lead-up to the country’s March 31 municipal elections, that “whoever wins Istanbul, wins Turkey,” he couldn’t have imagined that … Continue reading
FDD POLICY BRIEF Erdogan Releases Another U.S. Hostage Ahead of Trump Meeting by Aykan Erdemir and Merve Tahiroglu May 31, 2019 Turkey on Wednesday night released Serkan Golge, a Turkish-American dual citizen imprisoned on dubious terrorism charges, hours after a … Continue reading
“It’s amazing what you learn about yourself when you start publishing about Turkey’s links to terrorist groups.”
WEEKLY STANDARD I’m a Wonk at a Think Tank. Turkish Media Say I’m an International Man of Mystery by Jonathan Schanzer November 28, 2018 I’m a terrorist, an intelligence agent for at least two Middle East governments, a coup-plotter, and … Continue reading
“Erdogan is a pragmatist, and will likely be looking to maximize both diplomatic and monetary rewards for the evidence he possesses, real or presumed”
THE GLOBALIST The Khashoggi Murder and Erdogan’s Naked Truth by Aykan Erdemir October 25, 2018 Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s much-anticipated speech before his party group on October 23 was the weeks-long culmination of “must-see TV.” After Turkish officials had drip-fed both … Continue reading
“Turkish money flowing into the hands of men who are committed to the annihilation of Israel is part of ideology, not humanitarian aid”
GATESTONE Turkey: Erdogan’s Obsession to Take Jerusalem by Burak Bekdil July 17, 2017 Less than a year ago, Turkey and Israel agreed to end their six-year-long diplomatic stand-off and officially “normalized” their relations…Only half a year into the “normalized charter” … Continue reading
“An attack on American values…hardly the first incident of violence on American soil perpetrated by those loyal to the thug in Ankara”
COMMENTARY A Thug in Washington by Noah Rothman May 17, 2017 Perhaps unaccustomed to America’s tradition of free and unfettered expression, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan’s bodyguards reacted like animals when confronted by protesters demonstrating near D.C.’s “embassy row” on … Continue reading