Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- Ruth Wisse on Passover: "Echoes of Exodus in the rise of modern Israel from the Holocaust’s ashes"
- Zoom Seders: "In bold ruling, some Israeli religious authorities say use of technology permissible because it allows families to celebrate together during time of crisis"
- UK's new Labor leader "immediately apologizes to Jews for anti-Semitism in ranks, vows to ‘tear out this poison’; his wife comes from a Jewish family, has relatives in Tel Aviv"
- "A bestselling and controversial book when first published in Lithuania, “Our People” has undermined many convenient truths that Lithuanians have told themselves about their nationalistic heroes"
- NYC EVENT SAVE THE DATE. CAMERA Gala 2020 to feature Nikki Haley
- "In the end, Israel was established not by Great Britain but by the Jews themselves. It was done against not only British opposition but an invasion from five Arab armies, including those of countries that owed their own existence to the plan executed by Churchill and Lawrence"
Tag Archives: Republicans
“Supporters of BDS, however, must reckon with some inconvenient facts and some rather important laws: The movement’s anti-Semitism often leads it to advocate violations of the law”
NATIONAL REVIEW The Anti-Semitic BDS Movement Advocates Illegal Discrimination by David French July 18, 2019 Yesterday, in a rather stunning feat of what looks like malicious trolling, Representative Ilhan Omar co-sponsored a resolution designed to support the anti-Semitic Boycott, Divestment, … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES A New Wave of Democrats Tests the Party’s Blanket Support for Israel by Catie Edmondson Oct. 7, 2018 …A [not insubstantial] cluster of activist Democrats — most of them young, most of them cruising toward House seats … Continue reading
Men’s Club of North Suburban Synagogue Beth El invites you to two Town Halls 1175 Sheridan Road, Highland Park, IL 2018 Republican Candidate Town Hall Sunday, October 14th at 10:00AM Candidates currently committed to appear: 10th Congressional District candidate Douglas Bennett, … Continue reading
JTA 55 House Republicans urge Trump to allow ‘Israel’ on passports of Jerusalem-born September 21, 2018 A letter from 55 U.S. House of Representatives Republicans to President Donald Trump asks him to direct the State Department to allow U.S. citizens … Continue reading
“No longer taboo, harsh approbation of the Jewish state is now common among up and coming progressives running for office, putting liberal Zionists in turmoil”
JTA Jewish Democrats contend with a wave of progressives who criticize Israel by Charles Dunst July 10, 2018 …The [Bernie] Sanders effect According to a Pew Research Center survey, the percentage of Democrats saying they sympathize more with Israel than … Continue reading
“In the end, not a single currently serving Democratic lawmaker went to the inauguration of the U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem”
BREITBART Rep. Joe Wilson Invited Dems to Jerusalem Embassy Opening– Not One Said Yes by Aaron Klein May 30, 2018 Rep. Joe Wilson (R-SC), who led the official House delegation that attended the U.S. Embassy opening in Jerusalem, confirmed that … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST Former NPR CEO opens up about liberal media bias by Ken Stern October 21, 2017 …This may seem like an unusual admission from someone who once ran NPR, but it is borne of recent experience. Spurred by a … Continue reading