Most Clicked This Week
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- Pride for some, but not all--Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
- Using children to further political goals: US media take a leaf right out of the Palestinian book
- EVENT CAMERA presents Michael Doran in Highland Park
- Moe Berg: “The Catcher Was a Spy” is "a dutiful laundry list of a biopic, ticking off boxes in Berg’s career — brainiac, athlete, loner, secular Jew, secret agent"
- Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they "low information" or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
- The courageous Mosul Iraq journalist-blogger who kept his eye on the Islamic State, from the inside
- Krauthammer: “What began as an experiment has become the very heart of the Jewish people – its cultural, spiritual, and psychological center, soon to become its demographic center as well. Israel is the hinge"
Tag Archives: Republicans
“In the end, not a single currently serving Democratic lawmaker went to the inauguration of the U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem”
BREITBART Rep. Joe Wilson Invited Dems to Jerusalem Embassy Opening– Not One Said Yes by Aaron Klein May 30, 2018 Rep. Joe Wilson (R-SC), who led the official House delegation that attended the U.S. Embassy opening in Jerusalem, confirmed that … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST Former NPR CEO opens up about liberal media bias by Ken Stern October 21, 2017 …This may seem like an unusual admission from someone who once ran NPR, but it is borne of recent experience. Spurred by a … Continue reading
DAILY WIRE 5 Times Democrats Tried To Work With The Russians To Swing Elections by Aaron Bandler July 12, 2017 The Left has been screaming for Donald Trump Jr.’s head after it became known that he met with a Russian … Continue reading
COMMENTARY Is BDS a Bust? by Jonathan Marks February 16, 2017 In 2005, a coalition of organizations claiming to represent Palestinian civil society issued a call to boycott, divest from, and sanction Israel…At least as Gallup measures it, that effect … Continue reading
As current administration prepares their exit, some Democrats step forward to oppose Obama’s Israel policies [VIDEO]
JERUSALEM POST Democrats join Senate condemnation of Obama-backed UN Israel resolution by Michael Wilner January 6, 2017 Nearly a dozen senators joined their Republican counterparts on Wednesday to condemn the United Nations for its “anti-Israel efforts,” specifically action last month … Continue reading
According to polls, #Trump took 25% of Jewish vote and that’s not including those “shy Trump voters”
ISRAEL HAYOM America moves right, Jewish groups move left by Richard Baehr December 4, 2016 On January 20, the Republican Party will control the White House, both houses of Congress, at least 33 governors’ offices, and over two-thirds of state … Continue reading
Brookings survey: “Support for punitive measures against Israel over settlement policy has increased among members of both major parties, 60% of Democrats and 31% of Republicans”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Most Democrats consider Israel is ‘a burden’ on US, has too much influence on policy, poll claims by Staff December 3, 2016 Most Democrats consider Israel to be a burden to the United States, according to the … Continue reading