Most Clicked This Week
- Biden administration needs to send a consistent message to the Iranian regime about its misbehavior
- How far will Biden go to please the Left?
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- Bret Stephens to President Biden: The US can achieve a lot “when it abandons decades of conventional wisdom regarding the nature of the Middle East’s problems and the solutions to them”
- Bus driver says 200 rioters ‘tried to lynch me’; blazing vehicle burns through power cables; mayor blames police for violence, is also attacked by crowd
- "Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely tells Hillel President Eric Fingerhut that Monday's surprise cancellation of her speech was 'unacceptable'" [VIDEO]
- "Earlier this month, the organization B’Tselem issued an eight-page paper that declares the Jewish state guilty of apartheid. It’s absurd"
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
Tag Archives: Republicans
JNS For Israeli right, Trump’s Mideast legacy will outshine his last days by Orit Arfa January 18, 2021 …“It took a man who was not the norm, not a career politician, not a regular ‘dude’—a dude that came from being … Continue reading
“Trump’s better-than-expected showing, despite many Jews thinking that he’s a hatemonger, speaks volumes about the chasm between the two warring Jewish political tribes”
JNS The Jewish vote mattered more than we thought in 2020 by Jonathan Tobin November 4, 2020 We already knew that the chasm that separates those Jews who vote for Democrats and those who vote for Republicans was already wide. … Continue reading
On the other side of the aisle, Jewish Democratic groups are seeking to push Joe Biden and Kamala Harris over the finish line, especially with virtually all polls, including in swing states, showing Biden ahead of Trump
JNS For Jewish Republicans, it’s all about ‘Florida, Florida, Florida’ by Jackson Richman October 9, 2020 With the presidential race entering its final weeks, more attention is being focused on a number of critical swing states that could determine the … Continue reading
HAARETZ Majority of House Republicans Sign Letter Endorsing Israeli Annexation by Amir Tibon June 23, 2020 A majority of Republican members of the House of Representatives have signed a letter to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu endorsing Israeli annexation of settlements … Continue reading
“Supporters of BDS, however, must reckon with some inconvenient facts and some rather important laws: The movement’s anti-Semitism often leads it to advocate violations of the law”
NATIONAL REVIEW The Anti-Semitic BDS Movement Advocates Illegal Discrimination by David French July 18, 2019 Yesterday, in a rather stunning feat of what looks like malicious trolling, Representative Ilhan Omar co-sponsored a resolution designed to support the anti-Semitic Boycott, Divestment, … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES A New Wave of Democrats Tests the Party’s Blanket Support for Israel by Catie Edmondson Oct. 7, 2018 …A [not insubstantial] cluster of activist Democrats — most of them young, most of them cruising toward House seats … Continue reading
Men’s Club of North Suburban Synagogue Beth El invites you to two Town Halls 1175 Sheridan Road, Highland Park, IL 2018 Republican Candidate Town Hall Sunday, October 14th at 10:00AM Candidates currently committed to appear: 10th Congressional District candidate Douglas Bennett, … Continue reading
JTA 55 House Republicans urge Trump to allow ‘Israel’ on passports of Jerusalem-born September 21, 2018 A letter from 55 U.S. House of Representatives Republicans to President Donald Trump asks him to direct the State Department to allow U.S. citizens … Continue reading
“No longer taboo, harsh approbation of the Jewish state is now common among up and coming progressives running for office, putting liberal Zionists in turmoil”
JTA Jewish Democrats contend with a wave of progressives who criticize Israel by Charles Dunst July 10, 2018 …The [Bernie] Sanders effect According to a Pew Research Center survey, the percentage of Democrats saying they sympathize more with Israel than … Continue reading
“In the end, not a single currently serving Democratic lawmaker went to the inauguration of the U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem”
BREITBART Rep. Joe Wilson Invited Dems to Jerusalem Embassy Opening– Not One Said Yes by Aaron Klein May 30, 2018 Rep. Joe Wilson (R-SC), who led the official House delegation that attended the U.S. Embassy opening in Jerusalem, confirmed that … Continue reading