Most Clicked This Week
- "After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- Cory Booker translated: I'll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
- Chicago's own Louis Farrakhan is "quite possibly the most popular anti-Semite in America"
- Steven Salaita and the racist ghost of Edward Said
- The Israeli Left: Our country is wrong pretty much no matter what they do. Or as Philip Roth put it: “When It comes to defaming Jews, the Palestinians are pipsqueaks next to Ha’aretz”
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- "The decision of six Arab states to attend the Bahrain conference despite the Palestinian boycott call shows that the Arabs have chosen to endorse a new direction – one that will leave the Palestinians to fend for themselves in a hell of their own making"
Tag Archives: Republicans
NEW YORK TIMES A New Wave of Democrats Tests the Party’s Blanket Support for Israel by Catie Edmondson Oct. 7, 2018 …A [not insubstantial] cluster of activist Democrats — most of them young, most of them cruising toward House seats … Continue reading
Men’s Club of North Suburban Synagogue Beth El invites you to two Town Halls 1175 Sheridan Road, Highland Park, IL 2018 Republican Candidate Town Hall Sunday, October 14th at 10:00AM Candidates currently committed to appear: 10th Congressional District candidate Douglas Bennett, … Continue reading
JTA 55 House Republicans urge Trump to allow ‘Israel’ on passports of Jerusalem-born September 21, 2018 A letter from 55 U.S. House of Representatives Republicans to President Donald Trump asks him to direct the State Department to allow U.S. citizens … Continue reading
“No longer taboo, harsh approbation of the Jewish state is now common among up and coming progressives running for office, putting liberal Zionists in turmoil”
JTA Jewish Democrats contend with a wave of progressives who criticize Israel by Charles Dunst July 10, 2018 …The [Bernie] Sanders effect According to a Pew Research Center survey, the percentage of Democrats saying they sympathize more with Israel than … Continue reading
“In the end, not a single currently serving Democratic lawmaker went to the inauguration of the U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem”
BREITBART Rep. Joe Wilson Invited Dems to Jerusalem Embassy Opening– Not One Said Yes by Aaron Klein May 30, 2018 Rep. Joe Wilson (R-SC), who led the official House delegation that attended the U.S. Embassy opening in Jerusalem, confirmed that … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST Former NPR CEO opens up about liberal media bias by Ken Stern October 21, 2017 …This may seem like an unusual admission from someone who once ran NPR, but it is borne of recent experience. Spurred by a … Continue reading
DAILY WIRE 5 Times Democrats Tried To Work With The Russians To Swing Elections by Aaron Bandler July 12, 2017 The Left has been screaming for Donald Trump Jr.’s head after it became known that he met with a Russian … Continue reading