Most Clicked This Week
- Said differently, "Oh sorry, I thought it was another dirty Hasidic Jew that I was beating up"
- EVENT #StandWithUs Chicago 7th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 4
- "Authorities investigate West Bank death of Aisha al-Rawbi, 47, after her husband claimed Jewish settlers pelted their car with rocks"
- #PalestinianTerror - American Vet and MBA Taylor Force, 29, murdered on school trip to Israel; his wife severely injured in stabbing spree. VP Biden was short walk from scene of attack
- EVENT US Holocaust Memorial Museum Chicago Luncheon Friday September 8
- “Shame on the US Holocaust Memorial Museum,” said Leon Wieseltier, the literary critic and fellow at the Brookings Institution, who slammed the Museum for “releasing an allegedly scientific study that justifies bystanderism”
- "Assailants of Parisian Jewish family tell victims, 'You are Jewish, you have money,' before brutally attacking them, threatening to kill them"
- Freshman "to do" list: Learn how to be a good American, challenge your teachers, study a language, and tackle hard subjects.
Tag Archives: Republicans
NEW YORK TIMES A New Wave of Democrats Tests the Party’s Blanket Support for Israel by Catie Edmondson Oct. 7, 2018 …A [not insubstantial] cluster of activist Democrats — most of them young, most of them cruising toward House seats … Continue reading
Men’s Club of North Suburban Synagogue Beth El invites you to two Town Halls 1175 Sheridan Road, Highland Park, IL 2018 Republican Candidate Town Hall Sunday, October 14th at 10:00AM Candidates currently committed to appear: 10th Congressional District candidate Douglas Bennett, … Continue reading
JTA 55 House Republicans urge Trump to allow ‘Israel’ on passports of Jerusalem-born September 21, 2018 A letter from 55 U.S. House of Representatives Republicans to President Donald Trump asks him to direct the State Department to allow U.S. citizens … Continue reading
“No longer taboo, harsh approbation of the Jewish state is now common among up and coming progressives running for office, putting liberal Zionists in turmoil”
JTA Jewish Democrats contend with a wave of progressives who criticize Israel by Charles Dunst July 10, 2018 …The [Bernie] Sanders effect According to a Pew Research Center survey, the percentage of Democrats saying they sympathize more with Israel than … Continue reading
“In the end, not a single currently serving Democratic lawmaker went to the inauguration of the U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem”
BREITBART Rep. Joe Wilson Invited Dems to Jerusalem Embassy Opening– Not One Said Yes by Aaron Klein May 30, 2018 Rep. Joe Wilson (R-SC), who led the official House delegation that attended the U.S. Embassy opening in Jerusalem, confirmed that … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST Former NPR CEO opens up about liberal media bias by Ken Stern October 21, 2017 …This may seem like an unusual admission from someone who once ran NPR, but it is borne of recent experience. Spurred by a … Continue reading
DAILY WIRE 5 Times Democrats Tried To Work With The Russians To Swing Elections by Aaron Bandler July 12, 2017 The Left has been screaming for Donald Trump Jr.’s head after it became known that he met with a Russian … Continue reading