Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli teen accused of making bomb threats to JCC's [VIDEO]
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- "To celebrate #WorldWaterDay, ISRAEL21c takes a look at 10 water innovation projects bringing clean water to communities across the world"
- #StandWithUs prevented from arranging memorial at Hyatt Chicago hotel where JVP is holding annual meeting featuring convicted terrorist
- "Israel must stress again and again, before it happens, that these Lebanese villages storing Hizballah weapons have become military posts, and are therefore legitimate targets"
- National Council of Jewish Women: Our tent is big enough for terrorists
- Netanyahu: Israel welcomes confirmed American Ambassador Friedman as 'a staunch friend of Israel'
- Confessions of a Climate Change ‘Denier’
Tag Archives: Republicans
COMMENTARY Is BDS a Bust? by Jonathan Marks February 16, 2017 In 2005, a coalition of organizations claiming to represent Palestinian civil society issued a call to boycott, divest from, and sanction Israel…At least as Gallup measures it, that effect … Continue reading
As current administration prepares their exit, some Democrats step forward to oppose Obama’s Israel policies [VIDEO]
JERUSALEM POST Democrats join Senate condemnation of Obama-backed UN Israel resolution by Michael Wilner January 6, 2017 Nearly a dozen senators joined their Republican counterparts on Wednesday to condemn the United Nations for its “anti-Israel efforts,” specifically action last month … Continue reading
According to polls, #Trump took 25% of Jewish vote and that’s not including those “shy Trump voters”
ISRAEL HAYOM America moves right, Jewish groups move left by Richard Baehr December 4, 2016 On January 20, the Republican Party will control the White House, both houses of Congress, at least 33 governors’ offices, and over two-thirds of state … Continue reading
Brookings survey: “Support for punitive measures against Israel over settlement policy has increased among members of both major parties, 60% of Democrats and 31% of Republicans”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Most Democrats consider Israel is ‘a burden’ on US, has too much influence on policy, poll claims by Staff December 3, 2016 Most Democrats consider Israel to be a burden to the United States, according to the … Continue reading
“I remained puzzled about the almost universal support of Democrats for Hillary Clinton, despite her personal flaws, and the Republican “never Trumpers” who refused to support their party’s nominee because of his personal flaws’
RABBI PRUZANSKY’S BLOG The Empire Strikes Back by Rabbi Steven Pruzansky November 10, 2016 …But Trump, one can hope, has put an end to the petty tyranny of political correctness. He said what he thought was true regardless of who was … Continue reading
Democrat –> Republican –> Democrat: “It is hard to know how Israel will be affected by the dramatic enfeeblement of the American Jewish community that we are now witnessing”
TRUTH REVOLT Twilight of American Jewry by Caroline Glick September 16, 2016 …Most American Jews make their home on the political Left, and together with black Americans they comprise the most loyal Democratic voting bloc. American Jews have clung to … Continue reading
ROLL CALL Human Rights Campaign Criticizes Democrat’s Ad in Illinois by Simone Pathé September 14, 2016 Former Democratic Rep. Brad Schneider is trying to retake his 10th District seat in Illinois by tying current GOP Rep. Robert J. Dold to … Continue reading