Most Clicked This Week
- "Universities should be expected to provide the conditions within which hard thought, and therefore strong disagreement, independent judgment, and the questioning of stubborn assumptions, can flourish in an environment of the greatest freedom"
- “The once prosperous Greek city-state, Roman Empire, Renaissance republics, and European democracies of the 1930s imploded - as civilization went headlong in reverse. We in the modern Western world are now facing just such a crisis”
- EVENT StandWithUs Midwest Annual Gala Sunday November 6 !
- The Israeli-American alliance rests on traditional geopolitical considerations but also, as Walter Russell Mead’s new book shows, on much more than that
- “Suspect uploaded footage of beheading to social media; unclear how the victim ended up in the West Bank, with some claiming he was kidnapped”
- "Iranian feminism has stood the test of time; it hasn’t been corrupted. If only the same could be said for the West"
Tag Archives: Republicans
“Like Reagan Democrats once upon a time, these voters have already reshaped the political landscape in Florida. Can they do the same nationally in 2024?”
FREE PRESS The Rise of the DeSantis Democrats Olivia Reingold December 19, 2022 …Williams is one of the DeSantis Democrats: Florida voters who, until recently, identified as Democrats but in November opted to reelect Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis—he who resisted … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL Democracy Dies in Illinois Editorial Board November 16, 2022 …After deposing Mr. Madigan, Democrats last year did him proud by jamming through new state legislative maps that forced 12 Republican incumbents into six House districts. Democrats held … Continue reading
Will pro-Israel Democrats join forces with Republicans to oppose Palestinian consulate in Jerusalem?
THE HILL House GOP seek to block Biden from reopening Palestinian mission in Jerusalem by Laura Kelly November 18, 2021 House Republicans have introduced legislation aimed at blocking President Biden from reopening a U.S. consulate to the Palestinians in Jerusalem … Continue reading
POLITICO House passes $1B for Israel’s Iron Dome after progressive dustup by Andrew Desiderio September 23, 2021 The House on Thursday overwhelmingly passed a bill to replenish Israel’s Iron Dome missile defense system, just two days after it was pulled … Continue reading
Calls for #LizCheney to be removed from No. 3 leadership position began early this year, culminating in a failed attempt to remove her through a secret ballot vote in February”
JNS Jewish Republicans divided over fate of Cheney in battle with Trump loyalists by Dmitriy Shapiro May 7, 2021 As Republicans in the U.S. House of Representatives prepare to decide whether or not to vote next week on removing Rep. … Continue reading
JNS For Israeli right, Trump’s Mideast legacy will outshine his last days by Orit Arfa January 18, 2021 …“It took a man who was not the norm, not a career politician, not a regular ‘dude’—a dude that came from being … Continue reading
“Trump’s better-than-expected showing, despite many Jews thinking that he’s a hatemonger, speaks volumes about the chasm between the two warring Jewish political tribes”
JNS The Jewish vote mattered more than we thought in 2020 by Jonathan Tobin November 4, 2020 We already knew that the chasm that separates those Jews who vote for Democrats and those who vote for Republicans was already wide. … Continue reading
On the other side of the aisle, Jewish Democratic groups are seeking to push Joe Biden and Kamala Harris over the finish line, especially with virtually all polls, including in swing states, showing Biden ahead of Trump
JNS For Jewish Republicans, it’s all about ‘Florida, Florida, Florida’ by Jackson Richman October 9, 2020 With the presidential race entering its final weeks, more attention is being focused on a number of critical swing states that could determine the … Continue reading
HAARETZ Majority of House Republicans Sign Letter Endorsing Israeli Annexation by Amir Tibon June 23, 2020 A majority of Republican members of the House of Representatives have signed a letter to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu endorsing Israeli annexation of settlements … Continue reading
“Supporters of BDS, however, must reckon with some inconvenient facts and some rather important laws: The movement’s anti-Semitism often leads it to advocate violations of the law”
NATIONAL REVIEW The Anti-Semitic BDS Movement Advocates Illegal Discrimination by David French July 18, 2019 Yesterday, in a rather stunning feat of what looks like malicious trolling, Representative Ilhan Omar co-sponsored a resolution designed to support the anti-Semitic Boycott, Divestment, … Continue reading