Most Clicked This Week
- Israel may be starting to show 'herd effects' of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine, expert suggests
- "As U.S.-Israel relations gear up for a great reset, the Obama administration's parting shot may be the starting point for the Biden administration"
- Congresswoman Tlaib continues to demonize and lie about Israel...Will anyone on the Left condemn her phony attacks?
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "Hardly any British people have the slightest inkling of what has been going on in our so-called seats of learning"
- "The outgoing president set a new standard among Republicans for what it means to be pro-Israel"
- MLK’s Jewish Connection
- Bret Stephens to President Biden: The US can achieve a lot “when it abandons decades of conventional wisdom regarding the nature of the Middle East’s problems and the solutions to them”
Tag Archives: Mike Madigan
#Illinois Speaker #MikeMadigan: “Polling in 2019 showed a stunning 71% of voters statewide disapproved of the speaker”
ILLINOIS POLICY Madigan’s reign ends as longest-serving legislative leader in U.S. history by Austin Berg January 13, 2021 Exactly 50 years after first taking his seat in the Illinois House of Representatives, today marked the end of the longest reign … Continue reading
MEDIUM A Call for New Leadership for the Democratic Party of Illinois ILDem Leaders for New Leadership August 11, 2020 We come from across Illinois; from Bloomington to Rockford and from Carbondale to Chicago. We are or were elected officials, … Continue reading
“Decades of incompetent budgeting and enormous but unfunded promises shove Illinois into insolvency, unable to pay bills as they come due”
CHICAGO TRIBUNE Repeating: Democrats, it’s time for Madigan to go. Editorial Board January 17, 2020 …Parents watch in chagrin as young people by the tens of thousands join an Illinois Exodus and build their futures elsewhere. Tax gouges relentlessly expand, … Continue reading
Meanwhile in Illinois: “As the value of their homes decline, and as property taxes keep increasing, devouring the equity in their homes, serfs (i.e. Illinois taxpayers) pay and pay for these public worker contracts”
CHICAGO TRIBUNE The Chicago teachers strike and property taxpayers and the road to serfdom by John Kass October 18, 2019 …And just who are the serfs in Illinois? The property taxpayers, who are the serfs of the new Democratic machine. … Continue reading
Chicago Trib Editorial Board: “Gov. Rauner, Speaker Madigan and President Cullerton: Grab your shovels. Dig us out”
CHICAGO TRIBUNE What’s so great about the Hoosier state? It’s not Illinois. Editorial Board August 25, 2017 …It’s no longer surprising when an Illinois company leaves for Indiana…Why? Because Indiana is one of the best states in the nation for … Continue reading
He’s been called the “King of Illinois.” Illinois House Speaker Mike Madigan is the most powerful politician in Illinois history, and the longest-serving state House speaker in the nation. This unprecedented documentary explores his reign over the Illinois Statehouse.
ILLINOIS POLICY Center of Chicago Red-Light-Camera Scandal Ordered Donations to Madigan’s Political Organization by Austin Berg January 15, 2016 In Illinois, the right political connections command a premium. John Bills – the former Chicago transportation official indicted on corruption charges in … Continue reading