Most Clicked This Week
- The 2021 Arab Youth survey is the first to include Israel in the question
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
- "Under new regulations, only tourists who have been vaccinated during the 180 days before they boarded the plane will be allowed to enter Israel"
- “Murder victim David Amess previously served as honorary secretary of Conservative Friends for Israel”
- #NYT: #MayimBialik is too pro-Israel to host Jeopardy
- Climate change organization "accuses Israel, which it called a “colonial project,” of illegally occupying Palestine and engaging in “violent oppressive tactics that go against the values we advocate for”
- #BariWeiss: "We are living through an epidemic of cowardice. The antidote is courage"
- Minutes before the vote closed, Ms. Ocasio-Cortez tearfully huddled with her allies before switching her vote to ‘present’
Tag Archives: Apostasy
#Pakistani #Islamists continue their #genocide against #Christians, carrying out their sentence for #apostasy
CLARION PROJECT Christian Family Murdered in Easter Attack by Elliot Friedland April 4, 2018 Four Christians were murdered and a young girl injured in a terrorist attack in the Pakistani city of Quetta on Monday. Quetta is the capital of the Balochistan … Continue reading
Qaradawi once famously said: “If they had gotten rid of the apostasy punishment, Islam wouldn’t exist today”
PJ MEDIA ‘Can I Criticize Islam Without Fearing for My Life?’ by Robert Spencer February 28, 2017 At a Toronto mosque, an imam recently prayed that Allah would kill unbelievers “and spare not one of them,” and “purify Al-Aqsa Mosque … Continue reading
THE GUARDIAN by Mark Tran July 24, 2014 Meriam Ibrahim, a Christian Sudanese woman spared a death sentence for apostasy after an international outcry, has arrived in Italy. Italian television showed the 27-year-old leaving the aircraft at Ciampino airport in … Continue reading
PLEASE CONSIDER SIGNING THE PETITION Don’t execute Meriam Yehya Ibrahim for being Christian #SaveMeriam HUFFINGTON POST by Charlotte Alfred May 27, 2014 A 27-year-old Sudanese woman who was sentenced to death for “apostasy” two weeks ago has given birth to a baby … Continue reading