Most Clicked This Week
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- "The announcement by Rafael of a first delivery of Trophy Active Protection Systems for M1 tanks is a dramatic development, in which the world’s most powerful military selects an Israeli defense system"
- EVENT StandWithUs Chicago 5th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 6
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- "How to explain the apparent indifference of mainstream Jewish groups and politicians to the spike in hate crimes committed against Jews?"
- Caroline Glick and Nonie Darwish defend Trump's troop withdrawal from Northern Syria but many--left and right--disagree
Tag Archives: India
REUTERS Israel’s El Al seeks international help to access Saudi airspace by Tova Cohen and Ari Rabinovitch March 1, 2018 Israel’s flag carrier El Al has asked an airline industry lobby group to help it access Saudi Arabian airspace, so … Continue reading
“During 3 jam-packed days in Israel, the leader of the world’s second-largest Muslim population did not mention the two-state solution even once” [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL Modi visit shows Israel can improve foreign ties even without a peace process by Raphael Ahren July 6, 2017 There can be no doubt that Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s trip to Israel this week was a … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM Israel and India: A new strategic partnership by Ariel Bolstein June 29, 2017 It seems as though not a single week goes by without some head of state visiting us. The past several years have seen a sharp … Continue reading
How Pakistan (the country that brought us the Daniel Pearl beheading), the first modern Islamic state, became a source of Islamic terror
WASHINGTON TIMES What went wrong in Pakistan by Clifford May May 14, 2017 Pakistan was meant to be a model, an example for other nations to emulate. It was founded after World War II, as the sun was setting on … Continue reading
“The fates of India and Israel have been intertwined since they gained independence less than nine months apart”
THE TOWER The Most Important New Alliance in Asia by Harry Hoshovsky September 2016 When Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi steps out onto the red carpet-covered tarmac at Ben-Gurion Airport early next year, his arrival in Israel will mark 25 years of … Continue reading
LEGAL INSURRECTION by Vijeta Uniyal July 23, 2015 India emerges as Israel’s new geo-political ally For the second time in a few weeks, India has abstained at the United Nations instead of voting on an Israel-related resolution. On July 3, … Continue reading
NEW INDIAN EXPRESS by Press Trust of India July 7, 2015 India’s abstention in a vote at the UNHCR on a UN report critical of Israel’s Gaza war last year is being seen here as a “significant shift” in New … Continue reading