Most Clicked This Week
- The 2021 Arab Youth survey is the first to include Israel in the question
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
- "Under new regulations, only tourists who have been vaccinated during the 180 days before they boarded the plane will be allowed to enter Israel"
- “Murder victim David Amess previously served as honorary secretary of Conservative Friends for Israel”
- #NYT: #MayimBialik is too pro-Israel to host Jeopardy
- Climate change organization "accuses Israel, which it called a “colonial project,” of illegally occupying Palestine and engaging in “violent oppressive tactics that go against the values we advocate for”
- #BariWeiss: "We are living through an epidemic of cowardice. The antidote is courage"
- Minutes before the vote closed, Ms. Ocasio-Cortez tearfully huddled with her allies before switching her vote to ‘present’
Tag Archives: India
“New rapid #COVID test “a shining example of how fruitful collaboration in science and technology between Israel and India can be”
JERUSALEM POST India-Israel 30-second coronavirus test should be ‘ready in days’ by Maayan Jaffe-Hoffman October 10, 2020 A 30-second coronavirus detection test being developed by India and Israel should be ready in “a matter of days,” Israeli Ambassador to India … Continue reading
REUTERS Israel’s El Al seeks international help to access Saudi airspace by Tova Cohen and Ari Rabinovitch March 1, 2018 Israel’s flag carrier El Al has asked an airline industry lobby group to help it access Saudi Arabian airspace, so … Continue reading
“During 3 jam-packed days in Israel, the leader of the world’s second-largest Muslim population did not mention the two-state solution even once” [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL Modi visit shows Israel can improve foreign ties even without a peace process by Raphael Ahren July 6, 2017 There can be no doubt that Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s trip to Israel this week was a … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM Israel and India: A new strategic partnership by Ariel Bolstein June 29, 2017 It seems as though not a single week goes by without some head of state visiting us. The past several years have seen a sharp … Continue reading
How Pakistan (the country that brought us the Daniel Pearl beheading), the first modern Islamic state, became a source of Islamic terror
WASHINGTON TIMES What went wrong in Pakistan by Clifford May May 14, 2017 Pakistan was meant to be a model, an example for other nations to emulate. It was founded after World War II, as the sun was setting on … Continue reading
“The fates of India and Israel have been intertwined since they gained independence less than nine months apart”
THE TOWER The Most Important New Alliance in Asia by Harry Hoshovsky September 2016 When Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi steps out onto the red carpet-covered tarmac at Ben-Gurion Airport early next year, his arrival in Israel will mark 25 years of … Continue reading
LEGAL INSURRECTION by Vijeta Uniyal July 23, 2015 India emerges as Israel’s new geo-political ally For the second time in a few weeks, India has abstained at the United Nations instead of voting on an Israel-related resolution. On July 3, … Continue reading
NEW INDIAN EXPRESS by Press Trust of India July 7, 2015 India’s abstention in a vote at the UNHCR on a UN report critical of Israel’s Gaza war last year is being seen here as a “significant shift” in New … Continue reading
TIMES OF INDIA by Staff June 1, 2015 Narendra Modi will be the first Indian prime minister to travel to Israel, a visit that will finally bring one of the world’s close relationships out of the closet.While dates for the … Continue reading