Most Clicked This Week
- "The fact that the White House messaging is focused on assigning blame is a harbinger of bad news from the talks in Vienna"
- “Never has a U.S. president given up so much leverage so quickly for absolutely zero gain”
- Historian Eliezer Tauber explores how Palestinian propaganda backfired by turning a bloody battle into a fateful blood libel
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- Kontorovich: Does Israel occupy the West Bank ?
- "If you think the reason Israel gets so much support in Congress is the money and influence of the pro-Israel lobby, you might be surprised to learn that that lobby ranks 20th on the most recent list of congressional donors"
- Since announcing its boycott of Judea and Samaria, "Unilever stock value has plunged 20.7% translating into a $26 billion loss"
- Only 2nd time an Israeli-led measure at UN has ever passed; initiative earns 114 cosponsors, approved by consensus; Iran opposes but can’t force vote since it hasn’t paid UN dues
Tag Archives: Tom Perez
“While America as a whole will suffer from the radicalization of the Democratic Party, perhaps no group will suffer more from the far Left’s takeover of the party than the American Jewish community”
JERUSALEM POST Perez, Ellison and the meaning of Antisemitism by Caroline B. Glick February 27, 2017 …Perez appointed the former Nation of Islam spokesman [Keith Ellison] to serve as deputy DNC chairman as soon as his own victory was announced. … Continue reading
THE HILL I will leave the Democrats if Keith Ellison is elected its chairman by Alan Dershowitz February 24, 2017 Tomorrow the Democratic National Committee (DNC) will have to choose the direction of the Democratic Party, as well as its … Continue reading