Most Clicked This Week
- Central Fund of Israel and American Friends of Beit El targeted by Democrat congressmen challenging tax-exempt status
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "It's not much of an exaggeration to say that Ben and Jerry believe that their company’s decision is godly"
- "The IOC has never before heeded the call to remember slain athletes, at times suggesting that honoring the Israeli athletes could be divisive"
- Shmuley Boteach: "Jews are regularly portrayed as being sexually repressed"
- Iranian Judoka says ‘todah’ to Israelis for support
- "World champion Sagi Muki posts photo with Iranian judoka Saeid Mollaei at Paris Grand Slam, hopes he will visit Israel"
- Joan Peters Caro, author of From Time Immemorial, has passed away in Chicago
Tag Archives: Yossi Cohen
Days after stepping down, Yossi Cohen gives specific details of Mossad actions against Tehran nuke program
TIMES OF ISRAEL In stunning, revelatory interview, ex-Mossad chief warns Iran, defends Netanyahu by Staff June 11, 2021 ….Cohen intimated that his agency blew up Iran’s underground centrifuge facility at Natanz, gave a precise description of the 2018 operation in … Continue reading
“Spy chief widely seen behind killing of Iran’s nuclear weapons chief is a trusted Netanyahu loyalist, and his preferred choice to steer Israel through the coming regional chaos”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Why Mossad’s Yossi Cohen, shadow warrior against Iran, is PM’s chosen successor by Haviv Rettig Gur December 2, 2020 In August 2019, people close to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu heard him utter a startling sentence. “There are … Continue reading
“Israeli media didn’t disclose what was discussed at reported Israel-Saudi Arabia meeting, but cross-currents involving Iran and the transition from a Trump administration to a Biden White House could be at play”
JERUSALEM POST PA: We hope Saudi Arabia won’t join normalization with Israel by Khaled Abu Toameh November 23, 2020 Palestinian officials in Ramallah said on Monday they were not surprised to hear of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s secret visit to … Continue reading
“Most expert estimates already have Tehran’s time to break out for a nuclear bomb – if it chooses to do so, which all agree it has not yet – down from 12 months to between three and a half to six months”
JERUSALEM POST The coming giant internal Israeli war over a nuclear Iran – A 2010 rematch by Yonah Jeremy Bob April 12, 2020 A massive internal storm may be coming that the coronavirus may delay, but cannot stop. If it … Continue reading
“When Cohen met Pompeo in March 2018, the CIA director was wowed by the Mossad’s mythic achievement”
JERUSALEM POST Yossi Cohen: The Mossad spy chief who stole Iran’s secret nuclear archives by Yonah Jeremy Bob September 29, 2019 It was not the first time Mossad director Yossi Cohen took the elevator up to the CIA director’s office on the … Continue reading
“In clandestine visit, head of Mossad and security delegation organized by Netanyahu travelled to US to meet with President-elect Trump’s staff and brief him on security issues”
YNET Mossad chief and security delegation meet with Trump team by Itamar Eichner and Tzipi Shmilovitz December 17, 2016 Director of the Mossad, Yossi Cohen, clandestinely visited the United States to meet with President-elect Donald Trump’s staff and brief them … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA By Ari Yasher May 7, 2014 National Security Adviser Yossi Cohen has sent protest letters in the last two weeks to the White House as well as various other Western governments, in which he argues that the Palestinian Authority (PA) planned the failure of … Continue reading