Most Clicked This Week
- "Egypt’s relationship with Israel has remained largely under the table and in the security realm"
- United Airlines going nonstop Chicago-Tel Aviv
- In other words, the term “anti-Semitism” was coined not to marginalize Jew hatred but to mainstream it
- "Zahra Haider continues to spread her one-sided, hateful, and dangerous views far and wide thanks to her position at 'NowThis'"
- "With threats from Tehran following blast at nuclear facility blamed on Jerusalem, Israel reportedly wanting to receive KC-46 Pegasuses, despite design problem, within 2 years"
- "Democratic senators submit an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act, suggesting that none of the $3.8 billion in military aid to Israel would be used for advancing unilateral West Bank annexation"
- “Most radical leftists believe this noxious legacy foretells our future and will continue unabated unless American politics is fundamentally overturned”
- “There are two times in my life the hair on my arms has stood up,” Dodgers general manager Al Campanis once recalled. “The first time I saw the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel and the first time I saw Sandy Koufax throw a fastball”
Tag Archives: US Army
“Only Israel’s Iron Dome could meet US Army goal of implementing an interim missile defense capability by 2020”
I24 NEWS US army eyes $373 million purchase of Israel’s Iron Dome missile defense system January 16, 2019 The US army has asked Congress to approve $373 million to purchase two of Israel’s successful Iron Dome missile interception batteries, the … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Dave Bender January 15, 2015 A 12-year US Army Special Operations veteran who was severely wounded by an IED blast during his service in Afghanistan is now in Israel to help the IDF as part of a volunteer … Continue reading