Most Clicked This Week
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett thanks President Joe Biden for his recent support for Israel during the Gaza war"
- Hamas: Ilhan Omar has offended us
- "The easiest way to figure out which side is telling the truth would be to read the coalition agreements signed by the parties set to join the Lapid-Bennett government"
- Projection 101: America and Israel are being accused of imperialism and colonialism by medieval Islamic imperialists and colonialists
- BLM cofounder who called for Israel's destruction to be UCLA keynote speaker
- "The incidents in Iran lead to questions about whether Israel has overseen a wide-ranging campaign of attacks and sabotage against Iran"
- Scientific American article writers "are mostly young, Palestinian BDS activists who are clearly far more passionately involved in anti-Israel incitement than in promoting good healthcare and medicine"
Tag Archives: Jihadists
GATESTONE Jihad at Christmas: “Coldly Kill Them with Hate and Rage” by Richard Kemp December 24, 2020 This month, Islamic State terrorists released a “religious” song for Christmas, “Coldly Kill Them With Hate and Rage”. Taking the form of Islamic … Continue reading
CLARION PROJECT Jason Walter’s story: I was Radicalized Jason Walters self-radicalized and allied himself with the Dutch Jihadi group Hofstad Group, whose spiritual head Mohammed Bouyeri killed Dutch film producer and open critic of Islam Theo Van Gogh. Jason was … Continue reading
To be clear, the rockets from Gaza are an effort—even amid their own health crisis—“to destroy Israel and replace it with an Islamic state”
GATESTONE Palestinians: Despite Coronavirus, Jihad Against Israel Continues by Khaled Abu Toameh March 31, 2020 As the world is busy pursuing the fight against the coronavirus pandemic, the Iranian-backed Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) groups in the Gaza Strip … Continue reading
“As a martyr, she is joined in heaven by thousands of Christian brothers, who died in the arena of barbarism”
JERUSALEM POST Jihadists rape, stone Christian woman to death in Syria by Benjamin Weinthal July 18, 2019 Islamic terrorists from the Jihadist organization Jabhat al-Nusra stoned to death an Armenian Christian woman living in the Syrian province of Idlib. Christian … Continue reading
“In Birmingham there is a suburb, Sparkbrook, which has produced one-tenth of the England’s jihadists”
GATESTONE Multiculturalism Is Splintering the West by Giulio Meotti October 9, 2017 The European Union’s official statistics on terrorism are dramatic: “In 2016, a total of 142 failed, foiled and completed attacks were reported by eight EU Member States. More than half … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Silencing Milo Yiannopoulos: Berkeley’s Shameful Quashing of a Dissenting Voice by Uzay Bulut February 5, 2017 On February 1, the University of California-Berkeley witnessed a degrading moment for higher education in the United States. A planned talk by Breitbart editor … Continue reading
JERUSALEM CENTER FOR PUBLIC AFFAIRS Boko Haram, ISIS, Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas. Why are there so many different radical Islamic groups? What do they have in common? And what do they ALL want to achieve?
GATESTONE UN Security Council Res. 2334: A Victory of Jihadism by Bat Ye’or January 6, 2017 This UN resolution once again proves that there is Islamic control over the politics and culture of international institutions. Led astray from their primary … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Fifteen Years after 9/11, and America Still Sleeps by Bruce Thornton September 9, 2016 …Yet during these two decades of attacks [leading up to 9/11] that proved the jihadists’ words were not just bluster, we did little … Continue reading