Most Clicked This Week
- “Anti-Israel demonstrators teamed up with Black Lives Matter on Wednesday, part of a series of anti-Israel demonstrations in a series of American cities over the next several days”
- ADL partners with leading anti-Semite Al Sharpton to score political points
- Border Police push back on charges that Ahmad Erekat was killed without cause; in 2nd video family says is months old, Erekat vows he is ‘no snitch’ for Israel
- “Israeli lobby group, led by IDF commanders, pens open letter to Trump thanking him for his support of Israel, and backing sovereignty plan”
- #Prager: "It is difficult to imagine a more condescending view of a group than to argue that standards must be lowered for them to succeed"
- ONLINE EVENT: Sunday June 28, 2020 Helen Mirren hosts free online concert by Israel Philharmonic
- "This “blame it on Israel” or “blame it on the Jews” bigotry is common throughout the world at demonstrations for legitimate causes"
- "Kuwaiti newspaper cites unnamed senior source as saying Jerusalem behind recent incidents in Iran, following an alleged attempt by Tehran to hack Israel’s water infrastructure"
Tag Archives: Jihadists
CLARION PROJECT Jason Walter’s story: I was Radicalized Jason Walters self-radicalized and allied himself with the Dutch Jihadi group Hofstad Group, whose spiritual head Mohammed Bouyeri killed Dutch film producer and open critic of Islam Theo Van Gogh. Jason was … Continue reading
To be clear, the rockets from Gaza are an effort—even amid their own health crisis—“to destroy Israel and replace it with an Islamic state”
GATESTONE Palestinians: Despite Coronavirus, Jihad Against Israel Continues by Khaled Abu Toameh March 31, 2020 As the world is busy pursuing the fight against the coronavirus pandemic, the Iranian-backed Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) groups in the Gaza Strip … Continue reading
“As a martyr, she is joined in heaven by thousands of Christian brothers, who died in the arena of barbarism”
JERUSALEM POST Jihadists rape, stone Christian woman to death in Syria by Benjamin Weinthal July 18, 2019 Islamic terrorists from the Jihadist organization Jabhat al-Nusra stoned to death an Armenian Christian woman living in the Syrian province of Idlib. Christian … Continue reading
“In Birmingham there is a suburb, Sparkbrook, which has produced one-tenth of the England’s jihadists”
GATESTONE Multiculturalism Is Splintering the West by Giulio Meotti October 9, 2017 The European Union’s official statistics on terrorism are dramatic: “In 2016, a total of 142 failed, foiled and completed attacks were reported by eight EU Member States. More than half … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Silencing Milo Yiannopoulos: Berkeley’s Shameful Quashing of a Dissenting Voice by Uzay Bulut February 5, 2017 On February 1, the University of California-Berkeley witnessed a degrading moment for higher education in the United States. A planned talk by Breitbart editor … Continue reading
JERUSALEM CENTER FOR PUBLIC AFFAIRS Boko Haram, ISIS, Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas. Why are there so many different radical Islamic groups? What do they have in common? And what do they ALL want to achieve?
GATESTONE UN Security Council Res. 2334: A Victory of Jihadism by Bat Ye’or January 6, 2017 This UN resolution once again proves that there is Islamic control over the politics and culture of international institutions. Led astray from their primary … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Fifteen Years after 9/11, and America Still Sleeps by Bruce Thornton September 9, 2016 …Yet during these two decades of attacks [leading up to 9/11] that proved the jihadists’ words were not just bluster, we did little … Continue reading
Glick: “Our government needs to pointedly and consistently explain to the leaders of Europe that their assault on Israel will not convince the jihadists to spare them”
JERUSALEM POST The consequences of anti-Zionism by Caroline B. Glick March 24, 2016 …Following the ISIS strikes in Brussels, both Israeli and American security experts spoke bitterly of the ineptitude of Belgian security services. It is not that the forces … Continue reading