Most Clicked This Week
- Israel and coronavirus
- NYC EVENT SAVE THE DATE. CAMERA Gala 2020 to feature Nikki Haley
- The NYC school is demanding Eden Roc return its money, citing a passage in the contract that provided the trip could be canceled in the event of a “disease outbreak”
- UK's new Labor leader "immediately apologizes to Jews for anti-Semitism in ranks, vows to ‘tear out this poison’; his wife comes from a Jewish family, has relatives in Tel Aviv"
- “How nonsensical jargon like ‘intersectionality’ and ‘cisgender’ is imbued with an air of false authority”
- "Despite his very critical condition, Neumann’s family was holding out hope that he would emerge from his coma"
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- UPCOMING EVENT Bob Dold Private Roundtable
Tag Archives: Jihadists
To be clear, the rockets from Gaza are an effort—even amid their own health crisis—“to destroy Israel and replace it with an Islamic state”
GATESTONE Palestinians: Despite Coronavirus, Jihad Against Israel Continues by Khaled Abu Toameh March 31, 2020 As the world is busy pursuing the fight against the coronavirus pandemic, the Iranian-backed Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) groups in the Gaza Strip … Continue reading
“As a martyr, she is joined in heaven by thousands of Christian brothers, who died in the arena of barbarism”
JERUSALEM POST Jihadists rape, stone Christian woman to death in Syria by Benjamin Weinthal July 18, 2019 Islamic terrorists from the Jihadist organization Jabhat al-Nusra stoned to death an Armenian Christian woman living in the Syrian province of Idlib. Christian … Continue reading
“In Birmingham there is a suburb, Sparkbrook, which has produced one-tenth of the England’s jihadists”
GATESTONE Multiculturalism Is Splintering the West by Giulio Meotti October 9, 2017 The European Union’s official statistics on terrorism are dramatic: “In 2016, a total of 142 failed, foiled and completed attacks were reported by eight EU Member States. More than half … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Silencing Milo Yiannopoulos: Berkeley’s Shameful Quashing of a Dissenting Voice by Uzay Bulut February 5, 2017 On February 1, the University of California-Berkeley witnessed a degrading moment for higher education in the United States. A planned talk by Breitbart editor … Continue reading
JERUSALEM CENTER FOR PUBLIC AFFAIRS Boko Haram, ISIS, Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas. Why are there so many different radical Islamic groups? What do they have in common? And what do they ALL want to achieve?
GATESTONE UN Security Council Res. 2334: A Victory of Jihadism by Bat Ye’or January 6, 2017 This UN resolution once again proves that there is Islamic control over the politics and culture of international institutions. Led astray from their primary … Continue reading