Most Clicked This Week
- To make amends, 'Jeopardy' game show awards questioner $200 for answering "Palestine"
- "In a groundbreaking New York Times op-ed, two prominent Reform rabbis describe the workings of a movement to demonize Israel now widely found in high school curricula across the nation"
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- Pro-Iranian militias in Iraq lead mob attacks on the U.S. embassy in Baghdad following US strikes
- Trump to Europe: How badly do you want to sell cars in US market ?
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- Writings of prospective Boston University professor Sarah Ihmoud "not simply anti-Israeli, but blatantly anti-Semitic, unsupported by facts and don't merit ‘academic scholarship’ status”
Tag Archives: Hanukah
“Britain would not be Britain without its Jewish community. And we will stand with you and celebrate with you — at Chanukah and all year round.”
The real story of Hanukah, not the one you hear at Sunday school: “the battle Judah Maccabee and his boys won was really a civil war against the Jews who turned away from their faith”
FORWARD ‘The Greeks Tried To Kill Us’ And Other Hanukkah Myths Debunked by Zach Epstein December 19, 2019 …The Hellenistic Jews were engaged in a battle of identity with the traditional Jews, and enlisted the help of the brutal King … Continue reading
“Hanukkah, after all, is about a war: a war against Hellenism, the attempt by Greek forces to force a pagan vision upon the Jews”
JEWISH JOURNAL Hanukkah Is Not Christmas. This Year, Let’s Embrace That by Ben Shapiro November 28, 2018 It’s that time of year again when American Jews bask in the wintertime flavor of Christmas — when we teach our children that … Continue reading
Chanukah 2017: Hellenized Jews viewpoints “more “sophisticated” and more universalistic than the structured, rule-driven, and limiting vision of G-d’s covenant”
DAILY WIRE Chanukah 2017: The Modern-Day Hellenizers And The Issue of Jerusalem by Elliott Hamilton December 12, 2017 …While most Jews learn that Chanukah represents the Jewish people’s triumphant victory over the Seleucid Empire, the truth is that the Maccabean … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL At White House Hanukkah party, Trump celebrates his Jerusalem decision by Eric Cortellessa December 8, 2017 US President Donald Trump strode onto the stage at the White House Hanukkah Reception with a particular air of confidence on Thursday … Continue reading
Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has remarked on the UN decision at the Lighting of the First Chanukah Candle at an Event in Salute of Wounded IDF and Security Forces Veterans and Victims of Terrorism December 25, 2016 “Citizens of … Continue reading
Pettiness Trumps Gratitude “11 Boycotters of DC Azerbaijan Hanukkah Party: ADL, HIAS, Union for Reform Judaism, Hadassah, Central Conference of American Rabbis, Americans for Peace Now, Ameinu, Workmen’s Circle, Jewish Women International, and National Council of Jewish Women”
ZIONIST ORGANIZATION OF AMERICA Groups Boycotting Azerbaijan-Hanukkah Party Hurt Both U.S-Israel & Muslim Azerbaijan Relations by Morton A. Klein December 15, 2016 Eleven Jewish organizations have hurt and embarrassed the President-elect and Azerbaijan – a friendly Muslim country with an … Continue reading