Most Clicked This Week
- "While Netanyahu expressed “regret” over the deaths of the Russians in a phone call with Putin, he nevertheless reiterated Israel’s position that full responsibility rests with Syria and its allies"
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- Defender Of Israel Blisters U.N. Human Rights Council For Its Silence After Murder Of Israeli Father
- "By closing the PLO mission, Trump, Bolton, and all the rest of the president's men have rolled the Palestinian issue 30 years back in time to where it stood in the 1980s"
- Partners in protest: The anti-Israel, cop-bash link
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- "Frankfurt Mayor Becker congratulated German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s party on the legislation that determines BDS is an anti-Semitic expression"
- Dershowitz attacks NBC hit piece on John Bolton and Gatestone Institute
Tag Archives: Kurdistan
“The Kurdish people, including virtually every single kurdish group, are heavily pro-American in sentiment”
EMET ONLINE State Department Undermining Kurds, Our Long Time Allies by Adam Turner November 14, 2017 …The State Department seems to have two rules when it comes to territorial disputes in the Middle East: 1) Borders, however they were determined, … Continue reading
DAILY MAIL Netanyahu: world should take care of Kurds’ future by AFP October 24, 2017 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday said Israel had “great sympathy” for Kurdish aspirations and that the world should concern itself with their wellbeing. Netanyahu … Continue reading
TABLET MAG The United States Serves Up Kurdistan to Iran on a Silver Platter by Bernard-Henri Lévy October 17, 2017 On Monday of this week, what had been feared transpired: Paramilitary units supported by elements of the Iraqi army attacked … Continue reading
“No spin can mask the stench of betrayal over Kurdistan emanating from the White House and the State Department”
ALGEMEINER US Jewish Leaders Express Support, Empathy for Kurds in Wake of Independence Vote by Ben Cohen September 29, 2017 Several American Jewish leaders and organizations have expressed their affinity with Kurdish aspirations following Monday’s independence referendum in the Kurdish … Continue reading
THE TOWER Kurds Wave Israeli Flag in Solidarity with Jewish State at Independence Rally in Germany by Staff August 28, 2017 At a rally in the German city of Cologne on Saturday, attended by some 20,000 Kurds from different parts … Continue reading
DAILY BEAST Why It’s Time for a Free Kurdistan by Aliza Marcus November 27, 2015 It’s time to stop debating whether or not the Kurds deserve an independent state. There are around 40 million Kurds across Turkey, Iraq, Iran, and … Continue reading