Most Clicked This Week
- "The year 1968 marked a turning point in Western civilization. It was a year of seismic social and political change from which it has not recovered"
- Two Muslims speak out on Rep Ilhan Omar
- Near Ramallah: IDF forces shot him dead as he opened fire at them
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- “While her cameras and political views initially spook Tekoa residents, in 'Unsettling,' Iris Zaki manages to get locals talking about their lives beyond the Green Line”
- Lawsuit alleges "Newton public school students are propagandized with materials that slander Israel and the Jewish people, and that falsify history to promote the Islamic religion in public schools"
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- Why are most Westerners ignorant about history of #Islam and the West ?
Tag Archives: England
The Syria Strike: “Whatever the threats and criticisms that will surely follow, the world will be safer for it”
PJ MEDIA The Importance of Striking Syria’s Scientific Studies and Research Center by Claudia Rosett April 14, 2018 With air strikes on Syria’s chemical weapons facilities, carried out jointly with Britain and France, America has done the right thing. Leading … Continue reading
GATESTONE by Soeren Kern April 2, 2015 British Home Secretary Theresa May has unveiled a series of new proposals aimed at combating Islamic extremism “in all its forms.” The plan is part of the Tory election manifesto, a declaration of policies … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL By Brendan O’Neill December 9, 2014 ….The Zionistfrei movement isn’t really about effecting any change in the Middle East. As Leicester Councillor Mohammed Dawood admits, Israel is hardly going to be “trembling in its shoes” over the … Continue reading
GATESTONE by Douglas Murray December 16, 2014 …..We also know that at best, many of these Mohammeds will experience a considerable struggle over their religious and cultural identities. How many go which way is anybody’s guess. Nobody could possibly say. … Continue reading