Most Clicked This Week
- "Universities should be expected to provide the conditions within which hard thought, and therefore strong disagreement, independent judgment, and the questioning of stubborn assumptions, can flourish in an environment of the greatest freedom"
- “The once prosperous Greek city-state, Roman Empire, Renaissance republics, and European democracies of the 1930s imploded - as civilization went headlong in reverse. We in the modern Western world are now facing just such a crisis”
- EVENT StandWithUs Midwest Annual Gala Sunday November 6 !
- The Israeli-American alliance rests on traditional geopolitical considerations but also, as Walter Russell Mead’s new book shows, on much more than that
- “Suspect uploaded footage of beheading to social media; unclear how the victim ended up in the West Bank, with some claiming he was kidnapped”
- "Iranian feminism has stood the test of time; it hasn’t been corrupted. If only the same could be said for the West"
Tag Archives: Rabbi Shmuley Boteach
ALGEMEINER Orthodox Jews Have the Best Sex by Shmuley Boteach July 21, 2021 I have not watched the new Netflix series “My Unorthodox Life,” a show supposedly about how fashion executive Julia Haart lives her life in freedom from the … Continue reading
“If the Saudis recognize Israel and, ideally, other states follow suit, it will force Palestinians to come to terms with Israel”
JERUSALEM POST The Saudi crown prince should electrify the world by recognizing Israel by Shmuley Boteach March 26, 2018 Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman came to Washington to meet US President Donald Trump and was lauded for many of … Continue reading
Senator Cory Booker, opposing bipartisan Taylor Force Act “voted against a bill that simply demands Palestinian Authority stop funding murder of Jews”
THE HILL With pro-Palestinian vote, Cory Booker betrays vulnerable Jews by Rabbi Shmuley Boteach August 4, 2017 The Senate Foreign Relations Committee voted Friday to halt U.S. taxpayer funding for the Palestinian Authority so long as it persists in the … Continue reading
BDS decision calls on Israel to end occupation, grant equal rights to Palestinians, and enact ‘right of return’ i.e. hasten destruction of the Jewish State
TIMES OF ISRAEL NYU graduate student union approves BDS resolution by JTA April 24, 2016 The graduate student union at New York University voted to approve a motion to support a Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions resolution against Israel. The resolution … Continue reading
Server dump reveals Clinton confidants attacking Jewish state, condemning Netanyahu and plotting against Israel
OBSERVER It Wasn’t Just Sid: Torrent of Anti-Israel Advice Found in Hillary’s Emails by Rabbi Shmuley Boteach February 4, 2016 Earlier this week, I wrote about Hillary Clinton’s interactions with Sid Blumenthal and her troubling praise of his son Max Blumenthal’s … Continue reading
“That Hillary Clinton is taking advice about Israel from Max Blumenthal’s deranged rantings about the Jewish State is deeply troubling”
OBSERVER Hillary’s Israel-Hating Secret Advisor Comes Out Swinging by Rabbi Shmuley Boteach January 19, 2016 Max Blumenthal, who was revealed by the Hillary Clinton forced email dump as one of her secret sources and advisers on Israel and Middle East affairs, is one of … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Hateful Harvard harangue against Israel by Shmuley Boteach October 29, 2015 …The piece starts out as all such self-righteous articles do with the pronouncement that the authors are “lifelong Zionists” to establish their bona fides as good Jews. … Continue reading
OBSERVER Susan Rice Should Apologize to Netanyahu for Charges of Racism by Rabbi Shmuley Boteach October 12, 2015 …[Dennis] Ross explains that Susan Rice is part of the faction within the White House that sees Israel as “more of a problem” … Continue reading
I’m proud to serve on the Chicago Board of StandWithUs, an amazing organization that educates and supports pro-Israel college communities across the nation. 5PM Sunday November 8, 2015 B’nai Jehoshua Beth Elohim (BJBE) 1201 Lake Cook Road, Deerfield, IL Keynote … Continue reading
Statement by Rabbi Shmuley Boteach on the Announcement of Senator Cory Booker that He will Support the Iran Deal
The moral bankruptcy of the Democratic Party proceeds with astonishing speed. FACEBOOK by Shmuley Boteach September 3, 2015 ….But in his statement today, supporting a deal which he himself calls “dangerous” and “deeply-flawed,” Cory never even once condemns the Iranian … Continue reading