Most Clicked This Week
- Black former DC #WomensMarch leader: “Linda Sarsour is an antisemite and even when she is apologizing to the Jewish community on the one hand, she is condemning it on the other"
- "Illinoisans pay the highest property taxes in the nation. At 2.7 percent of home value annually, Illinoisans pay far more than residents in neighboring states"
- ‘Are you a Jew?’ Arab Attacks on Jews nothing new.
- If you're considering year-end giving to organizations like #NewIsraelFund...
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- NY Times writer Michelle Alexander over her head on Israeli-Palestinian conflict but that doesn't stop her
- Palestinians to US: We'll stop taking your money to avoid liability for our acts of terror
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
Tag Archives: Mossad
Netflix’s “The Angel” tells story of Egyptian spy Ashraf Marwan–Abdel Nasser’s son-in-law–who warned Israel prior to ‘73 Yom Kippur War
YNET Telegram exposes Mossad chief’s warnings about Yom Kippur War by Yaron Drukman September 18, 2018 …[On Monday] The State Archives website posted the telegram the former Mossad chief sent to then prime minister Golda Meir’s military secretary Yisrael Lior, … Continue reading
“Israeli agents uncovered information about alleged plan by Tehran to bomb Iranian opposition group’s annual rally outside Paris” with Iranian diplomat implicated
YNET NEWS Mossad helped thwart major Iranian terror attack in France by Itamar Eichner July 19, 2018 The Mossad helped thwart a major Iranian terrorist attack in France last month, it was cleared for publication on Thursday evening. Mossad agents uncovered … Continue reading
The holiday diving resort in Sudan was a cover for “an extraordinary humanitarian mission rescuing thousands of beleaguered Ethiopian Jews stranded in refugee camps” [VIDEO]
BBC NEWS The holiday village run by spies by Raffi Berg April 19, 2018 …”Arous on the Red Sea, a wonderful world apart,” the glossy brochure says, pronouncing it “the diving and desert recreation centre of Sudan”. Illustrated with pictures … Continue reading
“In overnight January raid, Israeli agents reportedly seized trove proving Iran was in defiance of nuclear deal and never followed up on pledge to abandon nuclear efforts”
ISRAEL HAYOM NYT: Mossad operation exposed Iran’s clandestine nuclear archive by Staff May 1, 2018 …The senior Israeli official said that the Mossad identified the warehouse in February 2016 and maintained surveillance on the location. According to the official, operatives … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST The ‘Mossad’ Twitter Account That Fooled The World by Amy Spiro January 2, 2017 By day, Shawn Eni is a mild-mannered Canadian living in Modi’in and working in business software. By night, and also a little bit by … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Eichmann Mossad Capturer: Only way to stop Iran is overthrow regime by Yaakov Katz December 29, 2017 …And despite the 40 years that have passed, [Rafi] Eitan believes Iran can still change and go back to the way … Continue reading
“In clandestine visit, head of Mossad and security delegation organized by Netanyahu travelled to US to meet with President-elect Trump’s staff and brief him on security issues”
YNET Mossad chief and security delegation meet with Trump team by Itamar Eichner and Tzipi Shmilovitz December 17, 2016 Director of the Mossad, Yossi Cohen, clandestinely visited the United States to meet with President-elect Donald Trump’s staff and brief them … Continue reading