Most Clicked This Week
- "Trump's extraordinary gesture of support for Israel and the rights of the Jewish people was evident in the historic statement. The US has rightly concluded that falsely calling settlements illegal is not helpful for peace"
- Do Jews Have a Right to Live in the 'West Bank'?
- "Senior Israeli official reportedly describes ‘bewilderment and anger’ in Washington as elections and coalition wrangling fail to produce government"
- EVENT Tuvia Tenenbom, author of "I Sleep in Hitler's Room" and "Catch the Jew!" to speak in Chicago and Deerfield
- Deputy Defense Minister Avi Dichter: “Israel’s political and military leadership need to decide at a certain point to launch a campaign that will destroy the terrorist infrastructure in Gaza”
- “Chicagoans are about to learn how their mayor wants to meet the high costs of school district and City Hall spending”
Tag Archives: youtube
Comedian Owen Benjamin: “So when I criticize the Jew, you realize I’m criticizing the most racist people on the planet”
ALGEMEINER How Much Did YouTube and PayPal Make From Owen Benjamin’s Jew-Hatred? by Dexter Van Zile April 24, 2019 …As the comedian, who goes by the name of Owen Benjamin, rants about the evil, hate-worthy Jews who are responsible for … Continue reading
“PragerU’s suit against Google and YouTube alleging unlawful censorship and free speech discrimination has the potential to be groundbreaking” [VIDEO]
THE FEDERALIST PragerU Sues YouTube For Discriminating Against Conservative Videos by Ben Weingarten November 1, 2017 Those blackballed from social media platforms for sharing views dissenting from prevailing progressive Silicon Valleyorthodoxy have to date had little recourse against the tech … Continue reading
“For years, YouTube has failed to distinguish between those who upload racist material and those who post and translate such content to raise awareness of bigotry and inform the fight against it”
TABLET MAG Why is YouTube Punishing People who Translate and Expose Anti-Semitism on its Platform ? by Yair Rosenberg March 2, 2017 This past month, Tablet published a piece by journalist Eylon Aslan-Levy about a new cartoon music video that had … Continue reading
Nina Rosenwald: Facebook and the European Union thought they could shut us up. I want to prove them wrong [VIDEO]
GATESTONE CENSORED: Facebook deletes a Gatestone author’s page! June 2, 2016 On Tuesday, the European Union (EU) announced a new online speech code to be enforced by four major tech companies, including Facebook and YouTube. On Wednesday, Facebook deleted the account … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS April 12, 2015 The entire world, except President Obama, seems to have heard Prime Minister Netanyahu’s very specific criticisms and recommended amendments and alternatives to Obama’s current nuclear proliferation deal with the Islamic Republic of Iran. Perhaps hoping the … Continue reading
GATESTONE by Soren Kern November 6, 2014 The British government has unveiled a new proposal that would require Islamic extremists to have their social media posts pre-approved by the government. The plan—which is aimed at curbing the spread of jihadist … Continue reading