Most Clicked This Week
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
- "Instead of cleaning up its act, the education establishment is doubling down"
- “In this High Holiday season, when we want to make amends with others, Howes’ illuminating book is a valuable guide “to make things right”
- University of Illinois student government conflates #BDS and #BLM
- “The PLO era officially began at the White House on Sept. 13, 1993. It officially ended at the White House on Sept. 15, 2020. It is time for Israel, the US and the rest of the world to recognize this truth and act accordingly”
- The courageous Vanessa Redgrave felt the need to call out those "Zionist hoodlums"
- Doran: “Trump’s masterstroke came by breaking the hold of the Washington foreign policy establishment on the Middle East peacemaking business”
- Anti-Semitism versus Antisemitism: “Regularly spelled with a hyphen in American English but without in academia, some experts claim the punctuation mark slashes the word's potency”
Tag Archives: youtube
Comedian Owen Benjamin: “So when I criticize the Jew, you realize I’m criticizing the most racist people on the planet”
ALGEMEINER How Much Did YouTube and PayPal Make From Owen Benjamin’s Jew-Hatred? by Dexter Van Zile April 24, 2019 …As the comedian, who goes by the name of Owen Benjamin, rants about the evil, hate-worthy Jews who are responsible for … Continue reading
“PragerU’s suit against Google and YouTube alleging unlawful censorship and free speech discrimination has the potential to be groundbreaking” [VIDEO]
THE FEDERALIST PragerU Sues YouTube For Discriminating Against Conservative Videos by Ben Weingarten November 1, 2017 Those blackballed from social media platforms for sharing views dissenting from prevailing progressive Silicon Valleyorthodoxy have to date had little recourse against the tech … Continue reading
“For years, YouTube has failed to distinguish between those who upload racist material and those who post and translate such content to raise awareness of bigotry and inform the fight against it”
TABLET MAG Why is YouTube Punishing People who Translate and Expose Anti-Semitism on its Platform ? by Yair Rosenberg March 2, 2017 This past month, Tablet published a piece by journalist Eylon Aslan-Levy about a new cartoon music video that had … Continue reading
Nina Rosenwald: Facebook and the European Union thought they could shut us up. I want to prove them wrong [VIDEO]
GATESTONE CENSORED: Facebook deletes a Gatestone author’s page! June 2, 2016 On Tuesday, the European Union (EU) announced a new online speech code to be enforced by four major tech companies, including Facebook and YouTube. On Wednesday, Facebook deleted the account … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS April 12, 2015 The entire world, except President Obama, seems to have heard Prime Minister Netanyahu’s very specific criticisms and recommended amendments and alternatives to Obama’s current nuclear proliferation deal with the Islamic Republic of Iran. Perhaps hoping the … Continue reading
GATESTONE by Soren Kern November 6, 2014 The British government has unveiled a new proposal that would require Islamic extremists to have their social media posts pre-approved by the government. The plan—which is aimed at curbing the spread of jihadist … Continue reading