Most Clicked This Week
- "Egypt’s relationship with Israel has remained largely under the table and in the security realm"
- United Airlines going nonstop Chicago-Tel Aviv
- In other words, the term “anti-Semitism” was coined not to marginalize Jew hatred but to mainstream it
- "Zahra Haider continues to spread her one-sided, hateful, and dangerous views far and wide thanks to her position at 'NowThis'"
- "With threats from Tehran following blast at nuclear facility blamed on Jerusalem, Israel reportedly wanting to receive KC-46 Pegasuses, despite design problem, within 2 years"
- "Democratic senators submit an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act, suggesting that none of the $3.8 billion in military aid to Israel would be used for advancing unilateral West Bank annexation"
- “Most radical leftists believe this noxious legacy foretells our future and will continue unabated unless American politics is fundamentally overturned”
- “There are two times in my life the hair on my arms has stood up,” Dodgers general manager Al Campanis once recalled. “The first time I saw the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel and the first time I saw Sandy Koufax throw a fastball”
Tag Archives: youtube
Comedian Owen Benjamin: “So when I criticize the Jew, you realize I’m criticizing the most racist people on the planet”
ALGEMEINER How Much Did YouTube and PayPal Make From Owen Benjamin’s Jew-Hatred? by Dexter Van Zile April 24, 2019 …As the comedian, who goes by the name of Owen Benjamin, rants about the evil, hate-worthy Jews who are responsible for … Continue reading
“PragerU’s suit against Google and YouTube alleging unlawful censorship and free speech discrimination has the potential to be groundbreaking” [VIDEO]
THE FEDERALIST PragerU Sues YouTube For Discriminating Against Conservative Videos by Ben Weingarten November 1, 2017 Those blackballed from social media platforms for sharing views dissenting from prevailing progressive Silicon Valleyorthodoxy have to date had little recourse against the tech … Continue reading
“For years, YouTube has failed to distinguish between those who upload racist material and those who post and translate such content to raise awareness of bigotry and inform the fight against it”
TABLET MAG Why is YouTube Punishing People who Translate and Expose Anti-Semitism on its Platform ? by Yair Rosenberg March 2, 2017 This past month, Tablet published a piece by journalist Eylon Aslan-Levy about a new cartoon music video that had … Continue reading
Nina Rosenwald: Facebook and the European Union thought they could shut us up. I want to prove them wrong [VIDEO]
GATESTONE CENSORED: Facebook deletes a Gatestone author’s page! June 2, 2016 On Tuesday, the European Union (EU) announced a new online speech code to be enforced by four major tech companies, including Facebook and YouTube. On Wednesday, Facebook deleted the account … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS April 12, 2015 The entire world, except President Obama, seems to have heard Prime Minister Netanyahu’s very specific criticisms and recommended amendments and alternatives to Obama’s current nuclear proliferation deal with the Islamic Republic of Iran. Perhaps hoping the … Continue reading
GATESTONE by Soren Kern November 6, 2014 The British government has unveiled a new proposal that would require Islamic extremists to have their social media posts pre-approved by the government. The plan—which is aimed at curbing the spread of jihadist … Continue reading