Most Clicked This Week
- "The fact that the White House messaging is focused on assigning blame is a harbinger of bad news from the talks in Vienna"
- “Never has a U.S. president given up so much leverage so quickly for absolutely zero gain”
- Historian Eliezer Tauber explores how Palestinian propaganda backfired by turning a bloody battle into a fateful blood libel
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- Kontorovich: Does Israel occupy the West Bank ?
- "If you think the reason Israel gets so much support in Congress is the money and influence of the pro-Israel lobby, you might be surprised to learn that that lobby ranks 20th on the most recent list of congressional donors"
- Since announcing its boycott of Judea and Samaria, "Unilever stock value has plunged 20.7% translating into a $26 billion loss"
- Only 2nd time an Israeli-led measure at UN has ever passed; initiative earns 114 cosponsors, approved by consensus; Iran opposes but can’t force vote since it hasn’t paid UN dues
Tag Archives: JCRC
Among Klein’s “xenophobic and racist statements” were critical remarks about revered, untouchable figures on the left, including George Soros, Barack Obama, and Reps. Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar
PJ MEDIA Leftists try to cancel Zionist leader for criticizing Tlaib and Omar, and noting that BLM Is antisemitic by Robert Spencer April 17, 2021 The Boston Jewish Community Relations Council (JCRC), a coalition of Jewish organizations, is set to … Continue reading
ZOA: “This is another example of the far-left’s “cancel culture” aimed at “undermining ZOA’s strong defense of Israel and the Jewish people”
JNS Several left-wing Jewish groups seek to oust ZOA from Boston JCRC over opposition to Black Lives Matter movement by Sean Savage August 31, 2020 Several left-wing Jewish groups have filed a petition to initiate the removal of the Zionist … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER The Anti-Semitism Monopoly by Ilya Feoktistov August 4, 2019 Recently, while defending Democratic congresswoman Rashida Tlaib from charges of anti-Semitism over her Holocaust comments, Jeremy Burton, the head of Boston’s umbrella Jewish community organization [JCRC], asserted a cartel monopoly … Continue reading
JNS Jewish civil rights groups ignore Jewish victim of discrimination by Joshua Sharf February 21, 2017 …What if you sued, and the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) as well as the local Jewish Community Relations Council (JCRC) kept a studied silence during … Continue reading
“Sadly, the people leading the Jews in these dangerous times find themselves on the wrong side of a bad bet”
THE JEWISH ADVOCATE The Jewish community needs new leaders by Charles Jacobs May 27, 2016 …Our situation has changed, but our leaders will not adjust. There is a new anti-Semitism. Where once skinheads and Christian anti-Semites hounded us, now people … Continue reading