Most Clicked This Week
- Presbyterian Church document smears Israel, comparing their policies in the West Bank to the apartheid in South Africa
- "Hezbollah’s provocation on Saturday can be viewed as a warning to Israel and energy companies that it has the capability of disrupting gas and oil extractions in the disputed area by military means"
- "Israel is a role model for feminism when it comes to balancing professional and family lives"
- Sheffey: AIPAC shouldn't have opposed #IranDeal, they've become too Republican
- Can you be "Pro-Israel" yet not agree with most Israelis ?
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
Tag Archives: Nazi
Famed architect Philip Johnson was “the kind of Hitler fan who had read Mein Kampf in the original German”
TABLET MAG Philip Johnson Was Very Nazi by Armin Rosen December 5, 2018 Just how much of a Nazi was the most important American architect of the 20th century? Per Mark Lamster’s new The Man in the Glass House: Philip Johnson, … Continue reading
PJ MEDIA Neo-Nazi Comes Out as Gay and Jewish; Renounces 40 Years of Hatred and Abuse by John Ellis October 18, 2017 Kevin Wilshaw doesn’t just have a Jewish heritage, he’s also gay. Complicating things, Wilshaw was a leader in the … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA Third Intifada or Third Reich? by Dr Phyllis Chesler October 8, 2015 Like the Polish Catholic priests in pre-World War II rural Poland, mullahs and imams have been whipping Muslims into a Jew-hating frenzy for a long, long … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES by Ronald S. Lauder August 19, 2014 WHY is the world silent while Christians are being slaughtered in the Middle East and Africa? In Europe and in the United States, we have witnessed demonstrations over the tragic … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Gabriel Eichler May 27, 2014 It is time for Europe’s able-bodied Jews to start thinking about relocating to places where their safety will be less endangered than in countries that their ancestors have called home for centuries. While … Continue reading