Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters for his support of BDS and efforts to intimidate Bon Jovi
- "Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country"
- "Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers”"
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
Tag Archives: Jamal Khashoggi
Khashoggi tweets “still online as of April 14, 2019 show a pattern of anti-Jewish views that even hinted at references to the antisemitic Protocols of the Elders of Zion”
JERUSALEM POST The antisemitic tweets of murdered Saudi writer Jamal Khashoggi by Seth J. Frantzman April 14, 2019 The late Saudi Arabian journalist, editor and kingdom-insider Jamal Khashoggi, writing on Twitter from 2011 until 2018, said Jews had no roots … Continue reading
“Like all murders, Jamal Khashoggi’s was an evil deed. Should the United States respond to it with a major disruption in relations with Saudi Arabia? No — emphatically no”
SPECTATOR What I Learned Over Lunch With the Real Jamal Khashoggi…Lindsey Graham should listen in by Joseph P. Duggan December 7, 2018 …Overthrowing the Saudi monarchy is something no sane person should hope for. This does not mean that the … Continue reading
“Are they naifs, idiots, or are they just playing with foreign policy to make life a little harder for Trump?”
AMERICAN GREATNESS What Is Saudi Arabia to Us? by Angelo Codevilla November 27th, 2018 It seems that Saudi Arabia’s rulers murdered an opponent. The U.S. media and political class is shocked, shocked, to find that murder is going on in such precincts. Who … Continue reading
“Saudi Arabia is both a longstanding U.S. partner and a longstanding human rights violator, but for some reason this particular Saudi atrocity is being judged as far more egregious than, say, dozens of public beheadings this year”
FREE BEACON The Laughable Hypocrisy of the Echo Chamber by Noah Pollak November 20, 2018 …Trump’s critics on Khashoggi—mainly Obama alums and the media class (but I repeat myself)—profess to be scandalized the administration is letting Saudi Arabia off with … Continue reading
“Like in the Middle East, U.S. political operatives and intelligence officials are increasingly using the cloak of journalism as a tool for their aims”
TABLET MAG How Should We Read the American Press? In Arabic by Lee Smith October 31, 2018 In his last column for The Washington Post, Jamal Khashoggi explained how the lack of a free press has impoverished the Arabs. “A state-run narrative dominates … Continue reading
“Erdogan is a pragmatist, and will likely be looking to maximize both diplomatic and monetary rewards for the evidence he possesses, real or presumed”
THE GLOBALIST The Khashoggi Murder and Erdogan’s Naked Truth by Aykan Erdemir October 25, 2018 Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s much-anticipated speech before his party group on October 23 was the weeks-long culmination of “must-see TV.” After Turkish officials had drip-fed both … Continue reading
“The Jewish state needs a strong Saudi Arabia to help confront Iran, but does not want to be seen as a mouthpiece for a regime that kills journalists”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Khashoggi disliked Israel, but his brutal murder puts Jerusalem in tough spot by Raphael Ahren October 23, 2018 Jamal Khashoggi, the Saudi journalist who was brutally murdered in Istanbul earlier this month, was not fond of Israel, … Continue reading