Most Clicked This Week
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- "The announcement by Rafael of a first delivery of Trophy Active Protection Systems for M1 tanks is a dramatic development, in which the world’s most powerful military selects an Israeli defense system"
- EVENT StandWithUs Chicago 5th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 6
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- "How to explain the apparent indifference of mainstream Jewish groups and politicians to the spike in hate crimes committed against Jews?"
- Caroline Glick and Nonie Darwish defend Trump's troop withdrawal from Northern Syria but many--left and right--disagree
Tag Archives: Jamal Khashoggi
We must remember constantly that because we are modern, liberal, democratic, and above all, Jews, we are seen as the “Other” in the Arab world surrounding us
ISRAEL INSTITUTE FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES Beware of Middle Eastern Politics by Mordechai Kedar May 12, 2019 …We must be aware of the fact that the rapprochement with the Saudis and the United Arab Emirates is solely due to the Iranian … Continue reading
Khashoggi tweets “still online as of April 14, 2019 show a pattern of anti-Jewish views that even hinted at references to the antisemitic Protocols of the Elders of Zion”
JERUSALEM POST The antisemitic tweets of murdered Saudi writer Jamal Khashoggi by Seth J. Frantzman April 14, 2019 The late Saudi Arabian journalist, editor and kingdom-insider Jamal Khashoggi, writing on Twitter from 2011 until 2018, said Jews had no roots … Continue reading
“Like all murders, Jamal Khashoggi’s was an evil deed. Should the United States respond to it with a major disruption in relations with Saudi Arabia? No — emphatically no”
SPECTATOR What I Learned Over Lunch With the Real Jamal Khashoggi…Lindsey Graham should listen in by Joseph P. Duggan December 7, 2018 …Overthrowing the Saudi monarchy is something no sane person should hope for. This does not mean that the … Continue reading
“Are they naifs, idiots, or are they just playing with foreign policy to make life a little harder for Trump?”
AMERICAN GREATNESS What Is Saudi Arabia to Us? by Angelo Codevilla November 27th, 2018 It seems that Saudi Arabia’s rulers murdered an opponent. The U.S. media and political class is shocked, shocked, to find that murder is going on in such precincts. Who … Continue reading
“Saudi Arabia is both a longstanding U.S. partner and a longstanding human rights violator, but for some reason this particular Saudi atrocity is being judged as far more egregious than, say, dozens of public beheadings this year”
FREE BEACON The Laughable Hypocrisy of the Echo Chamber by Noah Pollak November 20, 2018 …Trump’s critics on Khashoggi—mainly Obama alums and the media class (but I repeat myself)—profess to be scandalized the administration is letting Saudi Arabia off with … Continue reading
“Like in the Middle East, U.S. political operatives and intelligence officials are increasingly using the cloak of journalism as a tool for their aims”
TABLET MAG How Should We Read the American Press? In Arabic by Lee Smith October 31, 2018 In his last column for The Washington Post, Jamal Khashoggi explained how the lack of a free press has impoverished the Arabs. “A state-run narrative dominates … Continue reading
“Erdogan is a pragmatist, and will likely be looking to maximize both diplomatic and monetary rewards for the evidence he possesses, real or presumed”
THE GLOBALIST The Khashoggi Murder and Erdogan’s Naked Truth by Aykan Erdemir October 25, 2018 Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s much-anticipated speech before his party group on October 23 was the weeks-long culmination of “must-see TV.” After Turkish officials had drip-fed both … Continue reading