Most Clicked This Week
- "After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- Cory Booker translated: I'll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
- Chicago's own Louis Farrakhan is "quite possibly the most popular anti-Semite in America"
- Steven Salaita and the racist ghost of Edward Said
- The Israeli Left: Our country is wrong pretty much no matter what they do. Or as Philip Roth put it: “When It comes to defaming Jews, the Palestinians are pipsqueaks next to Ha’aretz”
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- "The decision of six Arab states to attend the Bahrain conference despite the Palestinian boycott call shows that the Arabs have chosen to endorse a new direction – one that will leave the Palestinians to fend for themselves in a hell of their own making"
Tag Archives: Terrorism
FRONT PAGE MAG 3 Muslim Terror Plots Targeted US Synagogues in 3 Months by Daniel Greenfield April 11th, 2019 …To the three Muslim synagogue terror plotters, anti-Semitism was a fundamental component of their religious and political values. Killing Jews was … Continue reading
CBN NEWS Muslim Congresswoman’s District Reported to Be ‘Terrorist Recruitment Capital’ of US by Emily Jones February 18, 2019 FBI statistics reveal that Minnesota’s 5th Congressional District, represented by Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), is the terrorism recruitment capital of the … Continue reading
Can Gideon Levy explain why “If Arabs can live in Israel, then why can’t Jews live in the West Bank?”
ALGEMEINER According to Israeli Writer, West Bank Jews Have It Coming by Dexter Van Zile December 18, 2018 Gideon Levy hates Jews living in the West Bank. He hates them so much that he feels no sympathy for them when … Continue reading
He committed America’s first of Arab terrorism, changed the course of history and “was obsessed with both Israel and Jews”
NATIONAL REVIEW Sirhan Sirhan, Forgotten Terrorist by Warren Kozak June 5, 2018 What was the first act of Arab terrorism committed inside the United States? If you were thinking of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, which killed six people … Continue reading
MIDDLE EAST FORUM A Marshall Plan for Gaza Is a Bad Idea by Efraim Inbar November 15, 2017 Voices inside and outside the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) are advocating for a “Marshall Plan” – a massive international mobilization – for … Continue reading
Norwegian Immigration Minister Sylvi Listhaug: Europeans now know the fear that Israelis “have experienced for decades”
YNET Norwegian minister: ‘We now get what Israel goes through’ by Yaron Druckman September 28, 2017 Norway’s minister of immigration drew comparisons Wednesday between the plight of Europeans suffering from increasingly common terror attacks with the experiences endured by Israel … Continue reading
#Manchester bombing: “Western politicians worry more about being called “Islamophobic” than they do about stopping jihadist slaughter”
INDEPENDENT JOURNAL REVIEW UK Muslim Who Lived Under Taliban Has Blistering Message for People Saying Islam Had Nothing to Do With Manchester Attack by Justen Charters May 24, 2017 …While parents mourn the deaths of their children and the authorities … Continue reading