Most Clicked This Week
- #Chicago #SlutWalk announces #Zionists not welcome
- Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely to Arab MKs: You are thieves of history [VIDEO]
- #JakeTapper attacked by unhinged #LindaSarsour: The story behind the tweets
- Victims were "celebrating birth of a grandson when Palestinian terrorist entered their home and stabbed to death a father and his two adult children"
- BDS Fail "Schumer and Gillibrand aren't New York's first Democratic politicians who've embraced #TheResistance while simultaneously attacking #BDS activists" [VIDEO]
- "The combination of the Steele Dossier and the Trump Jr. trap refutes the narrative that Russia was helping the Trump campaign"
- "Unfortunately, many decent liberals have turned a blind eye to left-wing anti-Zionist agitation that is indistinguishable from anti-Semitism"
- Did a gay newspaper demote an LGBTQ writer for reporting the politically incorrect truth?
Tag Archives: Terrorism
#Manchester bombing: “Western politicians worry more about being called “Islamophobic” than they do about stopping jihadist slaughter”
INDEPENDENT JOURNAL REVIEW UK Muslim Who Lived Under Taliban Has Blistering Message for People Saying Islam Had Nothing to Do With Manchester Attack by Justen Charters May 24, 2017 …While parents mourn the deaths of their children and the authorities … Continue reading
Bret Stephen’s Israel stint taught him “democracies rarely muster their full reserves of determination until they’ve been bloodied one time too many”
WALL STREET JOURNAL Life During Wartime by Bret Stephens September 19, 2016 Long after I returned to the U.S. after living in Jerusalem I kept thinking about soft targets…What’s the lesson here for Americans? This past weekend’s terrorist attacks hold … Continue reading
“Bad as it is that President Obama refuses to use the words “Islamist terror,” it’s far worse that he’s put blinders on everyone who’s supposed to be keeping America safe”
NEW YORK POST How Obama’s blackout on ‘radical Islam’ leads to dots going unconnected Editorial Board June 18, 2016 Here’s a painful truth: Nearly 15 years after 9/11, US counterterror efforts failed to thwart the Orlando attacker. As they failed … Continue reading
Memo to Israel: “If you want to stop terrorism, you make it so immensely costly that the costs outweigh the benefits. You attack the infrastructure that creates terrorism and engage in total war against it” [VIDEO]
OBSERVER Murder in Tel Aviv: Terrorism Must Have Consequences by Abraham H. Miller June 9, 2016 The carnage of innocents in a restaurant in Tel Aviv is only the latest in a long series of terror attacks on Israelis. The … Continue reading
Glick: “Our government needs to pointedly and consistently explain to the leaders of Europe that their assault on Israel will not convince the jihadists to spare them”
JERUSALEM POST The consequences of anti-Zionism by Caroline B. Glick March 24, 2016 …Following the ISIS strikes in Brussels, both Israeli and American security experts spoke bitterly of the ineptitude of Belgian security services. It is not that the forces … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Learning to Fight Like an Israeli by Stephen Gutowski March 11, 2016 On December 27, 1985, gunfire and explosions erupted at the El Al ticket counter inside the Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport in Rome. Four gunmen from the … Continue reading
REUTERS Carlos the Jackal says Swiss deal protected PLO by Michael Shields March 7, 2016 Carlos the Jackal, the Marxist guerrilla who became a symbol of Cold War anti-imperialism, has told a newspaper that he moved freely through Switzerland in … Continue reading