Most Clicked This Week
- "The Illinois and Columbia student governments seem to have decided that Israel is an “oppressor” and the Palestinian government is “oppressed,” therefore, as per the prevailing “logic,” support for Black lives in America demands opposition to Israel"
- The Israeli diplomats under cover in Bahrain "all had cover stories, backed up by unconvincing LinkedIn profiles"
- The Mideast “can no longer remain captive to the destructive ideas of extremists who view history as a continuum of inevitable conflict”
- "There is nothing “fair” about Governor Pritzker’s “fair tax amendment”"
- “The Palestinian Authority no longer hides its disdain for President Trump and openly hopes for Joe Biden’s victory in the upcoming U.S. presidential elections”
- A Georgia State adjunct professor says he’s voting against anti-Semitism at the ballot box
- "Many Jews believe that the only way to maintain their standing as liberals, guilty of white privilege, is to back Black Lives Matter"
- “If Erekat really believed his own libel that Israelis ”have the wild desire to get rid of the Palestinian people,” he certainly would not have chosen Hadassah Hospital to treat him and try to save his life”
Tag Archives: Terrorism
Al-Tamimi extradition “likely to be raised this week when Jordan’s King Abdullah II speaks to several congressional committees to voice his opposition to Israel’s plans to annex portions of the West Bank”
ASSOCIATED PRESS US considers withholding aid to Jordan to force extradition by Matthew Lee and Josef Federman June 16, 2020 The Trump administration is considering withholding aid to one of its closest Arab partners, Jordan, in a bid to secure … Continue reading
“The conflict both US and Israel are engaged in is a war of ideas against nebulous transnational actors, a struggle that is not likely to be won decisively”
NEWSWEEK Six Days and the Forever War by Frank Sobchak, Colonel, US Army (ret) June 2, 2020 This June marks the 53rd anniversary of Israel’s lightning victory in the 1967 Six Day War, when the Israel Defense Forces defeated the … Continue reading
DAILY WIRE DHS Approves $100K Grant Of Taxpayers’ Money To CAIR by Sam Westrop January 17, 2020 In October, the Trump administration handed out $100,000 of taxpayer dollars to the terror-tied Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), the Middle East Forum … Continue reading
New York area Hezbollah cells “gather intelligence, provide logistical support, and carry out operations, although only Tehran decides if and when to strike U.S. targets”
FDD New Indictment Adds to Evidence of Hezbollah Terrorist Activities in the U.S. by Emanuele Ottolenghi September 25, 2019 The U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York announced the indictment last week of U.S. citizen Ali Hassan Saab, … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG 3 Muslim Terror Plots Targeted US Synagogues in 3 Months by Daniel Greenfield April 11th, 2019 …To the three Muslim synagogue terror plotters, anti-Semitism was a fundamental component of their religious and political values. Killing Jews was … Continue reading
CBN NEWS Muslim Congresswoman’s District Reported to Be ‘Terrorist Recruitment Capital’ of US by Emily Jones February 18, 2019 FBI statistics reveal that Minnesota’s 5th Congressional District, represented by Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), is the terrorism recruitment capital of the … Continue reading
Can Gideon Levy explain why “If Arabs can live in Israel, then why can’t Jews live in the West Bank?”
ALGEMEINER According to Israeli Writer, West Bank Jews Have It Coming by Dexter Van Zile December 18, 2018 Gideon Levy hates Jews living in the West Bank. He hates them so much that he feels no sympathy for them when … Continue reading
He committed America’s first of Arab terrorism, changed the course of history and “was obsessed with both Israel and Jews”
NATIONAL REVIEW Sirhan Sirhan, Forgotten Terrorist by Warren Kozak June 5, 2018 What was the first act of Arab terrorism committed inside the United States? If you were thinking of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, which killed six people … Continue reading
MIDDLE EAST FORUM A Marshall Plan for Gaza Is a Bad Idea by Efraim Inbar November 15, 2017 Voices inside and outside the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) are advocating for a “Marshall Plan” – a massive international mobilization – for … Continue reading
Norwegian Immigration Minister Sylvi Listhaug: Europeans now know the fear that Israelis “have experienced for decades”
YNET Norwegian minister: ‘We now get what Israel goes through’ by Yaron Druckman September 28, 2017 Norway’s minister of immigration drew comparisons Wednesday between the plight of Europeans suffering from increasingly common terror attacks with the experiences endured by Israel … Continue reading