Most Clicked This Week
- Said differently, "Oh sorry, I thought it was another dirty Hasidic Jew that I was beating up"
- EVENT #StandWithUs Chicago 7th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 4
- "Authorities investigate West Bank death of Aisha al-Rawbi, 47, after her husband claimed Jewish settlers pelted their car with rocks"
- #PalestinianTerror - American Vet and MBA Taylor Force, 29, murdered on school trip to Israel; his wife severely injured in stabbing spree. VP Biden was short walk from scene of attack
- EVENT US Holocaust Memorial Museum Chicago Luncheon Friday September 8
- “Shame on the US Holocaust Memorial Museum,” said Leon Wieseltier, the literary critic and fellow at the Brookings Institution, who slammed the Museum for “releasing an allegedly scientific study that justifies bystanderism”
- "Assailants of Parisian Jewish family tell victims, 'You are Jewish, you have money,' before brutally attacking them, threatening to kill them"
- Freshman "to do" list: Learn how to be a good American, challenge your teachers, study a language, and tackle hard subjects.
Tag Archives: Terrorism
He committed America’s first of Arab terrorism, changed the course of history and “was obsessed with both Israel and Jews”
NATIONAL REVIEW Sirhan Sirhan, Forgotten Terrorist by Warren Kozak June 5, 2018 What was the first act of Arab terrorism committed inside the United States? If you were thinking of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, which killed six people … Continue reading
MIDDLE EAST FORUM A Marshall Plan for Gaza Is a Bad Idea by Efraim Inbar November 15, 2017 Voices inside and outside the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) are advocating for a “Marshall Plan” – a massive international mobilization – for … Continue reading
Norwegian Immigration Minister Sylvi Listhaug: Europeans now know the fear that Israelis “have experienced for decades”
YNET Norwegian minister: ‘We now get what Israel goes through’ by Yaron Druckman September 28, 2017 Norway’s minister of immigration drew comparisons Wednesday between the plight of Europeans suffering from increasingly common terror attacks with the experiences endured by Israel … Continue reading
#Manchester bombing: “Western politicians worry more about being called “Islamophobic” than they do about stopping jihadist slaughter”
INDEPENDENT JOURNAL REVIEW UK Muslim Who Lived Under Taliban Has Blistering Message for People Saying Islam Had Nothing to Do With Manchester Attack by Justen Charters May 24, 2017 …While parents mourn the deaths of their children and the authorities … Continue reading
Bret Stephen’s Israel stint taught him “democracies rarely muster their full reserves of determination until they’ve been bloodied one time too many”
WALL STREET JOURNAL Life During Wartime by Bret Stephens September 19, 2016 Long after I returned to the U.S. after living in Jerusalem I kept thinking about soft targets…What’s the lesson here for Americans? This past weekend’s terrorist attacks hold … Continue reading
“Bad as it is that President Obama refuses to use the words “Islamist terror,” it’s far worse that he’s put blinders on everyone who’s supposed to be keeping America safe”
NEW YORK POST How Obama’s blackout on ‘radical Islam’ leads to dots going unconnected Editorial Board June 18, 2016 Here’s a painful truth: Nearly 15 years after 9/11, US counterterror efforts failed to thwart the Orlando attacker. As they failed … Continue reading
Memo to Israel: “If you want to stop terrorism, you make it so immensely costly that the costs outweigh the benefits. You attack the infrastructure that creates terrorism and engage in total war against it” [VIDEO]
OBSERVER Murder in Tel Aviv: Terrorism Must Have Consequences by Abraham H. Miller June 9, 2016 The carnage of innocents in a restaurant in Tel Aviv is only the latest in a long series of terror attacks on Israelis. The … Continue reading