Most Clicked This Week
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- "El Al direct flight from Buenos Aires to Tel Aviv shortened by 2 hours; Sudanese authorities insisted aircraft enter its airspace only after local TV news broadcasts end"
- "As we watch our cities burn, we cannot fool ourselves by thinking that what happened in France in the 1790s, in Russia in the 1930s, in China in the 1960s and in Cambodia in the 1970s cannot happen here. We owe it to ourselves and our children to make sure that it doesn't happen here"
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- "The families of Bezalel and Ruth found themselves at the 'COVID-19 Hotel' in Nir Etzion. Last Thursday, the two announced their engagement"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Two governors, two approaches. Florida has proven that a measured, evidence-based response to reopening works
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
Tag Archives: Terrorism
“The conflict both US and Israel are engaged in is a war of ideas against nebulous transnational actors, a struggle that is not likely to be won decisively”
NEWSWEEK Six Days and the Forever War by Frank Sobchak, Colonel, US Army (ret) June 2, 2020 This June marks the 53rd anniversary of Israel’s lightning victory in the 1967 Six Day War, when the Israel Defense Forces defeated the … Continue reading
DAILY WIRE DHS Approves $100K Grant Of Taxpayers’ Money To CAIR by Sam Westrop January 17, 2020 In October, the Trump administration handed out $100,000 of taxpayer dollars to the terror-tied Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), the Middle East Forum … Continue reading
New York area Hezbollah cells “gather intelligence, provide logistical support, and carry out operations, although only Tehran decides if and when to strike U.S. targets”
FDD New Indictment Adds to Evidence of Hezbollah Terrorist Activities in the U.S. by Emanuele Ottolenghi September 25, 2019 The U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York announced the indictment last week of U.S. citizen Ali Hassan Saab, … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG 3 Muslim Terror Plots Targeted US Synagogues in 3 Months by Daniel Greenfield April 11th, 2019 …To the three Muslim synagogue terror plotters, anti-Semitism was a fundamental component of their religious and political values. Killing Jews was … Continue reading
CBN NEWS Muslim Congresswoman’s District Reported to Be ‘Terrorist Recruitment Capital’ of US by Emily Jones February 18, 2019 FBI statistics reveal that Minnesota’s 5th Congressional District, represented by Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), is the terrorism recruitment capital of the … Continue reading
Can Gideon Levy explain why “If Arabs can live in Israel, then why can’t Jews live in the West Bank?”
ALGEMEINER According to Israeli Writer, West Bank Jews Have It Coming by Dexter Van Zile December 18, 2018 Gideon Levy hates Jews living in the West Bank. He hates them so much that he feels no sympathy for them when … Continue reading
He committed America’s first of Arab terrorism, changed the course of history and “was obsessed with both Israel and Jews”
NATIONAL REVIEW Sirhan Sirhan, Forgotten Terrorist by Warren Kozak June 5, 2018 What was the first act of Arab terrorism committed inside the United States? If you were thinking of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, which killed six people … Continue reading