Most Clicked This Week
- How can the Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival honor Ed Asner?
- Chelsea Clinton: "The last thing the left needs is the third iteration of a failed political dynasty"
- Trump's certification of the Iran Deal is a "placeholder during the review process" nothing more
- New Netflix series about Shin Bet agents in the West Bank begins streaming next month
- North Korea and EMP: "The image of an America gone dark, an America suddenly transported from an era of iPads to an era of horse and buggy travel is not science fiction but a very real possibility"
- “That convergence of concern between Israel, the Sunni Arab states and Trump administration creates the possibility for real coordination and cooperation between Israel and the Arab world"
- StandWithUs Call to Action [PETITION]
- "The black family survived centuries of slavery and generations of Jim Crow, but it has disintegrated in the wake of the liberals' expansion of the welfare state"
Tag Archives: Terrorism
Bret Stephen’s Israel stint taught him “democracies rarely muster their full reserves of determination until they’ve been bloodied one time too many”
WALL STREET JOURNAL Life During Wartime by Bret Stephens September 19, 2016 Long after I returned to the U.S. after living in Jerusalem I kept thinking about soft targets…What’s the lesson here for Americans? This past weekend’s terrorist attacks hold … Continue reading
“Bad as it is that President Obama refuses to use the words “Islamist terror,” it’s far worse that he’s put blinders on everyone who’s supposed to be keeping America safe”
NEW YORK POST How Obama’s blackout on ‘radical Islam’ leads to dots going unconnected Editorial Board June 18, 2016 Here’s a painful truth: Nearly 15 years after 9/11, US counterterror efforts failed to thwart the Orlando attacker. As they failed … Continue reading
Memo to Israel: “If you want to stop terrorism, you make it so immensely costly that the costs outweigh the benefits. You attack the infrastructure that creates terrorism and engage in total war against it” [VIDEO]
OBSERVER Murder in Tel Aviv: Terrorism Must Have Consequences by Abraham H. Miller June 9, 2016 The carnage of innocents in a restaurant in Tel Aviv is only the latest in a long series of terror attacks on Israelis. The … Continue reading
Glick: “Our government needs to pointedly and consistently explain to the leaders of Europe that their assault on Israel will not convince the jihadists to spare them”
JERUSALEM POST The consequences of anti-Zionism by Caroline B. Glick March 24, 2016 …Following the ISIS strikes in Brussels, both Israeli and American security experts spoke bitterly of the ineptitude of Belgian security services. It is not that the forces … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Learning to Fight Like an Israeli by Stephen Gutowski March 11, 2016 On December 27, 1985, gunfire and explosions erupted at the El Al ticket counter inside the Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport in Rome. Four gunmen from the … Continue reading
REUTERS Carlos the Jackal says Swiss deal protected PLO by Michael Shields March 7, 2016 Carlos the Jackal, the Marxist guerrilla who became a symbol of Cold War anti-imperialism, has told a newspaper that he moved freely through Switzerland in … Continue reading
“The trinity moral relativism, moral equivalence, and historical revisionism aimed at Israel is poorly camouflaged anti-Semitism”
ARUTZ SHEVA Moral relativism, moral equivalence, and historical revisionism by Matthew M. Hausmann, JD February 28, 2016 ….Moral relativism is often employed by leftists to justify their obsessive criticism of Israel, rationalization of Arab-Muslim rejectionism, and support for Islamists. They … Continue reading