Most Clicked This Week
- Al Jazeera notifies AIPAC, the Israel Project, Zionist Organization of America and the Algemeiner “you will likely be featured in an upcoming documentary “concerning the role of pro-Israel advocacy groups in the United States”
- 16 Things I learned in Israel this week
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- #Obama’s #IranDeal cash billions “served as a slush fund for weapons, terror, and oppression, and to further line the pockets of corrupt regime leaders”
- The Top 10 Living Jewish Women Role Models
- "They sit by the rivers of the Hudson, East, and Potomac [and Lake Michigan], and weep over the return of Jews to the Temple Mount and bemoan the splendor of a united Jerusalem"
- Trump interviewed in Israel Hayom, modulating Israel campaign messages
- "But for us settlers, the truth is clear: The two-state solution was misconceived, and will never come to pass, because Judea and Samaria belong to the Jewish people"
Tag Archives: Terrorism
MIDDLE EAST FORUM A Marshall Plan for Gaza Is a Bad Idea by Efraim Inbar November 15, 2017 Voices inside and outside the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) are advocating for a “Marshall Plan” – a massive international mobilization – for … Continue reading
Norwegian Immigration Minister Sylvi Listhaug: Europeans now know the fear that Israelis “have experienced for decades”
YNET Norwegian minister: ‘We now get what Israel goes through’ by Yaron Druckman September 28, 2017 Norway’s minister of immigration drew comparisons Wednesday between the plight of Europeans suffering from increasingly common terror attacks with the experiences endured by Israel … Continue reading
#Manchester bombing: “Western politicians worry more about being called “Islamophobic” than they do about stopping jihadist slaughter”
INDEPENDENT JOURNAL REVIEW UK Muslim Who Lived Under Taliban Has Blistering Message for People Saying Islam Had Nothing to Do With Manchester Attack by Justen Charters May 24, 2017 …While parents mourn the deaths of their children and the authorities … Continue reading
Bret Stephen’s Israel stint taught him “democracies rarely muster their full reserves of determination until they’ve been bloodied one time too many”
WALL STREET JOURNAL Life During Wartime by Bret Stephens September 19, 2016 Long after I returned to the U.S. after living in Jerusalem I kept thinking about soft targets…What’s the lesson here for Americans? This past weekend’s terrorist attacks hold … Continue reading
“Bad as it is that President Obama refuses to use the words “Islamist terror,” it’s far worse that he’s put blinders on everyone who’s supposed to be keeping America safe”
NEW YORK POST How Obama’s blackout on ‘radical Islam’ leads to dots going unconnected Editorial Board June 18, 2016 Here’s a painful truth: Nearly 15 years after 9/11, US counterterror efforts failed to thwart the Orlando attacker. As they failed … Continue reading
Memo to Israel: “If you want to stop terrorism, you make it so immensely costly that the costs outweigh the benefits. You attack the infrastructure that creates terrorism and engage in total war against it” [VIDEO]
OBSERVER Murder in Tel Aviv: Terrorism Must Have Consequences by Abraham H. Miller June 9, 2016 The carnage of innocents in a restaurant in Tel Aviv is only the latest in a long series of terror attacks on Israelis. The … Continue reading
Glick: “Our government needs to pointedly and consistently explain to the leaders of Europe that their assault on Israel will not convince the jihadists to spare them”
JERUSALEM POST The consequences of anti-Zionism by Caroline B. Glick March 24, 2016 …Following the ISIS strikes in Brussels, both Israeli and American security experts spoke bitterly of the ineptitude of Belgian security services. It is not that the forces … Continue reading