Most Clicked This Week
- Push to defund police created what some have called the “Minneapolis Effect”
- On Tuesday, the seventh day of the Hebrew month of Cheshvan, Israel celebrated Aliyah Day
- Yishai on Vice News: A City Divided - Jerusalem's Most Contested Neighborhood [VIDEO]
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Many of us liberal Jews are not awake to the hatred of our colleagues, students, professors, and thought leaders"
- "Traditionalists chafe at the contemporary-art approach to Holocaust commemoration being employed at Babyn Yar, a site of mass shootings in World War II. But it has brought visitors for an anniversary"
- “The AP's report on the discovery of a First Temple era toilet omits Jewish references, while a NY Times Rosh Hashanah recipe evokes 'Canaanites,' not Israelites”
Tag Archives: Terrorism
“Shurat Hadin-Israel Law Center submits urgent request in name of parents of Ronen Landau, murdered in 2001 terrorist attack. Noting arch terrorist Barghouti running in upcoming Palestinian elections, family demands end to special treatment”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) No more perks for Marwan Barghouti in prison, terror victim’s family demand by Yair Altman April 30, 2021 Legal advocacy organization Shurat Hadin-Israel Law Center has submitted an urgent request to the heads of … Continue reading
Al-Tamimi extradition “likely to be raised this week when Jordan’s King Abdullah II speaks to several congressional committees to voice his opposition to Israel’s plans to annex portions of the West Bank”
ASSOCIATED PRESS US considers withholding aid to Jordan to force extradition by Matthew Lee and Josef Federman June 16, 2020 The Trump administration is considering withholding aid to one of its closest Arab partners, Jordan, in a bid to secure … Continue reading
“The conflict both US and Israel are engaged in is a war of ideas against nebulous transnational actors, a struggle that is not likely to be won decisively”
NEWSWEEK Six Days and the Forever War by Frank Sobchak, Colonel, US Army (ret) June 2, 2020 This June marks the 53rd anniversary of Israel’s lightning victory in the 1967 Six Day War, when the Israel Defense Forces defeated the … Continue reading
DAILY WIRE DHS Approves $100K Grant Of Taxpayers’ Money To CAIR by Sam Westrop January 17, 2020 In October, the Trump administration handed out $100,000 of taxpayer dollars to the terror-tied Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), the Middle East Forum … Continue reading
New York area Hezbollah cells “gather intelligence, provide logistical support, and carry out operations, although only Tehran decides if and when to strike U.S. targets”
FDD New Indictment Adds to Evidence of Hezbollah Terrorist Activities in the U.S. by Emanuele Ottolenghi September 25, 2019 The U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York announced the indictment last week of U.S. citizen Ali Hassan Saab, … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG 3 Muslim Terror Plots Targeted US Synagogues in 3 Months by Daniel Greenfield April 11th, 2019 …To the three Muslim synagogue terror plotters, anti-Semitism was a fundamental component of their religious and political values. Killing Jews was … Continue reading
CBN NEWS Muslim Congresswoman’s District Reported to Be ‘Terrorist Recruitment Capital’ of US by Emily Jones February 18, 2019 FBI statistics reveal that Minnesota’s 5th Congressional District, represented by Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), is the terrorism recruitment capital of the … Continue reading
Can Gideon Levy explain why “If Arabs can live in Israel, then why can’t Jews live in the West Bank?”
ALGEMEINER According to Israeli Writer, West Bank Jews Have It Coming by Dexter Van Zile December 18, 2018 Gideon Levy hates Jews living in the West Bank. He hates them so much that he feels no sympathy for them when … Continue reading
He committed America’s first of Arab terrorism, changed the course of history and “was obsessed with both Israel and Jews”
NATIONAL REVIEW Sirhan Sirhan, Forgotten Terrorist by Warren Kozak June 5, 2018 What was the first act of Arab terrorism committed inside the United States? If you were thinking of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, which killed six people … Continue reading
MIDDLE EAST FORUM A Marshall Plan for Gaza Is a Bad Idea by Efraim Inbar November 15, 2017 Voices inside and outside the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) are advocating for a “Marshall Plan” – a massive international mobilization – for … Continue reading