Most Clicked This Week
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- EVENT StandWithUs Chicago 5th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 6
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- "How to explain the apparent indifference of mainstream Jewish groups and politicians to the spike in hate crimes committed against Jews?"
- Caroline Glick and Nonie Darwish defend Trump's troop withdrawal from Northern Syria but many--left and right--disagree
- Attn Mayor de Blasio and JFK Airport: "Airlines refusing to fly Israelis is more than just a stupid business decision – it’s illegal"
Tag Archives: Central Conference of American Rabbis
American rabbis blowing off Trump at the High Holidays: “An immoral form of grandstanding at the expense of the Jewish community”
JERUSALEM POST Rabbis boycotting Trump are ignorant of their own history by Abraham H. Miller August 31, 2017 …In America, even minority religions have access to the corridors of power, and some of these political relationships are informally institutionalized. The … Continue reading
NEWSWEEK Rabbis won’t call Trump for Jewish High Holidays because of his Charlottesville response by Stav Ziv August 23, 2017 [Some] Jewish religious leaders will not organize a conference call with President Donald Trump ahead of the High Holidays…in a break from recent … Continue reading
Pettiness Trumps Gratitude “11 Boycotters of DC Azerbaijan Hanukkah Party: ADL, HIAS, Union for Reform Judaism, Hadassah, Central Conference of American Rabbis, Americans for Peace Now, Ameinu, Workmen’s Circle, Jewish Women International, and National Council of Jewish Women”
ZIONIST ORGANIZATION OF AMERICA Groups Boycotting Azerbaijan-Hanukkah Party Hurt Both U.S-Israel & Muslim Azerbaijan Relations by Morton A. Klein December 15, 2016 Eleven Jewish organizations have hurt and embarrassed the President-elect and Azerbaijan – a friendly Muslim country with an … Continue reading
Jewish leftists “whose utter despair at last month’s election results knows no bounds” oppose Conference of Presidents gathering at Trump Hotel
ALGEMEINER How the Grinch Stole Hanukkah by Ruthie Blum December 9, 2016 A Hanukkah party co-hosted by the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations and the Embassy of Azerbaijan next Wednesday is causing a stir among left-wing Jews. … Continue reading
Have criticisms of Israel by Reform leaders and rabbis contributed to a distancing from – and even, in some instances, a hostility toward – Israel among some Reform Jews?
JERUSALEM POST A promise that should be kept by Jonathan Greenberg April 25, 2016 …When Rabbi Rick Jacobs, the current head of the Union for Reform Judaism, was appointed to his post in 2011, much was made of his leftwing … Continue reading