Most Clicked This Week
- "For the world’s most dangerously ambitious and threatening tyrannies — from Russia to China, from North Korea to Iran — Obama’s neutering of American power over the past eight years created a host of opportunities that they eagerly seized"
- Photos of 64 Fallen Israeli soldiers appear in Germany’s largest daily paper [CLICK TO VIEW]
- Amid Rocket Attacks, Roger Waters Reiterates Demand for Neil Young to Cancel Israel Concerts
- Glick: "It’s hard to find any establishment types who aren’t completely committed to the delusion that the PLO is the answer to America’s prayers" [VIDEO]
- Glick: "The notion that a PLO state will make the region more stable as far more coherent Arab states collapse is absurd"
- "It is becoming increasingly impossible for Jews to reconcile their religion and their peoplehood with the politics of the left"
- "None of the recent Arab tectonic eruptions from Tunisia through Egypt, Syria, Yemen, Iraq and Bahrain are related, directly or indirectly, to the Palestinian issue or Israel"
- The Myth of Arab East Jerusalem, etc [VIDEOS]
Tag Archives: Boycott Divest Sanctions
THE TOWER All 50 U.S. Governors Say Boycotts of Israel “Incompatible” With American Values by Staff May 18, 2017 The governors of all 50 U.S. states on Thursday released a statement strongly denouncing boycotts of Israel as “antithetical to our values … Continue reading
JUF NEWS Anti-Israel divestment resolution passes at UW-Madison following procedural irregularities by Abby Seitz and JTA April 28, 2017 …On April 26, at ASM [Associated Students of Madison]’s final meeting of the school year, students presented a resolution calling for … Continue reading
The Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement says it’s fighting for Palestinian rights, but it’s really just trying to destroy Israel. Jonathan Sacks, author and former Chief Rabbi of the United Kingdom, explains how.
StandWithUs and Congregation Or Torah present Hate Spaces: The Politics of Intolerance on Campus Tuesday, May 16, 2017 from 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM CDT Congregation Or Torah 3800 Dempster Skokie, IL 60076 Click here to register The hostility towards … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Washington U Hillel Hailed for Refusing to Fund J Street-Hosted Breaking the Silence Event by Rachel Frommer April 25, 2017 A student leader at Washington University in St. Louis (Wash U) has applauded the school’s Hillel for refusing to fund a … Continue reading
Dear Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival: It is unconscionable that the Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival is honoring Ed Asner at your upcoming Gala in Beverly Hills. Ed Asner is an advisory board member of Jewish Voice for Peace, a … Continue reading