Most Clicked This Week
- "Kosher store opened by Leah Mindel Ferencz, who was killed in attack, and her husband, was a foundation stone of new community of Hasidic Jews escaping Brooklyn’s high prices"
- Sunday Times reveals Corbyn's party ignored numerous allegations of antisemitism: "Labour members calling for “extermination of every Jew on the planet” and labeling them “bent nose manipulative liars”
- "The Fatah-Hamas rift that has continued for the last 13 years has been constantly used as the excuse for the absence of elections"
- Pensacola shooting: Authorities were investigating whether the attack was "terrorism-related"
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- "By all accounts, peace with Jordan, and the survival of the Hashemite monarchy are among Israel’s key strategic interests"
- “The global surge in Jew-hatred barely registers in the West”
- "How could a speech that centered on advocating support for Israel and opposition to anti-Semitism, and in particular, the BDS movement, be considered anti-Semitic incitement?"
Tag Archives: Boycott Divest Sanctions
JEWISH JOURNAL Newly Formed Arab Council Publicly Decries BDS and Seeks Reconciliation with Israel by Jenni Frazer November 27, 2019 …Thirty people from all walks of civil society, from 15 Arab countries, took part in the creation of a new … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Trump Admin Will Fight European Mandate that Jewish-Made Goods Carry ‘Warning Labels’ by Adam Kredo November 13, 2019 The Trump administration is preparing to go toe-to-toe with the European Union over the latter’s recent decision to mandate that … Continue reading
“The BDS movement was established in part by major Palestinian terrorist organizations as a “non-military” way to eradicate Israel”
REUTERS Israel’s top court upholds deportation of Human Rights Watch official November 5, 2019 Israel’s Supreme Court on Tuesday upheld a government decision not to renew the work visa of a Human Rights Watch official and he will have to … Continue reading
UN report recognizes for the first time that “the objectives, activities, and effects of the BDS movement are fundamentally anti-Semitic”
ADAMMILSTEIN.ORG BDS is the new face of the old antisemitism: What will we do to stop it? October 2, 2019 …After more than a decade of deception, new evidence is being presented by a range of governments, international organizations, and … Continue reading
#BDS has one goal: the destruction of the State of Israel “cleverly masked behind the veneer of fighting for human rights and legitimate criticism of Israel”
NEWSWEEK Why BDS Fails My 3D Test on anti-Semitism by Natan Sharansky September 25, 2019 The global resurgence of anti-Semitism that we are experiencing today began almost 20 year ago, mainly in Europe. At the time, I was serving as … Continue reading
“As pressure to treat the Jewish state like a pariah has grown, so has the list of authors who refuse to allow their books to be published in Israel – or even translated in Hebrew, the language of the Jewish people”
AISH Authors Snubbing Israel by Dr. Yvette Alt Miller September 24, 2019 …British writer Kamila Shamsi won the prestigious Nelly Sachs literary prize, bestowed every other year by the city of Dortmund in Germany. A Nelly Sachs award comes with … Continue reading
BDS in America: “The Whitney, which has featured overtly anti-Semitic exhibits in the past, is now officially off limits to pro-Israel Jews”
JEWISH PRESS BDS is Primarily an Assault on American Jews by Caroline Glick August 22, 2019 …But the truth is that BDS in America is directed primarily against American Jews. Its goal is to silence them as a political force … Continue reading