Most Clicked This Week
- How can the Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival honor Ed Asner?
- Chelsea Clinton: "The last thing the left needs is the third iteration of a failed political dynasty"
- Trump's certification of the Iran Deal is a "placeholder during the review process" nothing more
- New Netflix series about Shin Bet agents in the West Bank begins streaming next month
- North Korea and EMP: "The image of an America gone dark, an America suddenly transported from an era of iPads to an era of horse and buggy travel is not science fiction but a very real possibility"
- “That convergence of concern between Israel, the Sunni Arab states and Trump administration creates the possibility for real coordination and cooperation between Israel and the Arab world"
- StandWithUs Call to Action [PETITION]
- "The black family survived centuries of slavery and generations of Jim Crow, but it has disintegrated in the wake of the liberals' expansion of the welfare state"
Tag Archives: Boycott Divest Sanctions
Dear Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival: It is unconscionable that the Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival is honoring Ed Asner at your upcoming Gala in Beverly Hills. Ed Asner is an advisory board member of Jewish Voice for Peace, a … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER With Jews Away for Passover Holiday, US Campuses See Flurry of Activities Targeting Jewish State by Rachel Frommer April 14, 2017 Amid a slew of anti-Israel activities taking place at universities across the US during the Passover holiday this week, … Continue reading
THE TOWER The BDS Movement Claimed Eight Victories in 2016. They Were All Actually Losses by David Gerstman March 10, 2017 One of the key tactics of the anti-Israel Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) campaign is to make claims that … Continue reading
“J Street maintains that it opposes the global #BDS movement, but it repeatedly partnered with the movement’s advocates”
IPT NEWS IPT Examines J Street’s Unusual “Support” for Israel March 9, 2017 J Street, a Washington, D.C.-based advocacy group, has an unusual way of showing it “is the political home for pro-Israel, pro-peace Americans.“It has called for direct negotiations … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Swiss Legislature Passes Bill to Stop Funding for Boycotts of Israel by Benjamin Weinthal March 9, 2017 Switzerland’s National Council – the lower chamber of the legislature – passed a bill on Wednesday to stop government funding of … Continue reading
The Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) campaign against Israel is dangerously wrong because beneath the surface it’s an attempt to delegtimize Israel as a prelude to its elimination. No Jew and no humanitarian can stand by and see that happen. … Continue reading
COMMENTARY Is BDS a Bust? by Jonathan Marks February 16, 2017 In 2005, a coalition of organizations claiming to represent Palestinian civil society issued a call to boycott, divest from, and sanction Israel…At least as Gallup measures it, that effect … Continue reading