Most Clicked This Week
- Over the past few weeks, the leaders of the Reform and Conservative movements have chosen to deliver their flagship institutions "into the hands of Jewish antisemites"
- "One Labour insider says that because of top aide Seumas Milne, if the party came to power 'Israel would have to assume diplomatic relations were unofficially null and void'"
- If at any point Palestinians expressed a desire to live side-by-side with the Jewish state, they would have been included in talks
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- AJC Chicago Director Amy Stoken: “The Chicago Jewish community will not be intimidated by anti-Semitic attacks on a house of worship” [VIDEO]
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- Martin Kramer says the NYT just made a claim about David Ben Gurion that he debunked last month
- Timely : Withdrawal from Gaza [CLICK HERE TO VIEW FULL LENGTH FILM]
Tag Archives: Boycott Divest Sanctions
#BDS is “targeting the most politically liberal wing of American Judaism, which already feels slighted over its treatment by Israeli rabbinate and government”
ALGEMEINER BDS Advocates Try to Split the Jewish Community From Israel by Alexander Joffe August 1, 2018 …Despite the recent incidents, Birthright officials have announced that they will not vet applicants. This decision also demonstrates the impossible dilemmas that BDS creates … Continue reading
SPECTATOR Boycott Israel Founder Confirms BDS Is About Ending the Jewish State by Paul Miller July 12, 2018 Supporters of the anti-Israel Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement claim that BDS is about a two-state solution and bettering the lives of … Continue reading
“David Brog, head of the Maccabee Task Force, says a savvy action plan, lots of money and a focus on empowering (almost) all pro-Israel students are gradually ‘taking back the quad'”
TIMES OF ISRAEL How Sheldon Adelson just might be turning the tide against BDS on US campuses by David Horovitz July 8, 2018 In the academic year that just ended, Sheldon Adelson’s Maccabee Task Force, set up to battle anti-Israel … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Israel denies entry to Jewish-American boycott activist by Shimon Yaish, News Agencies and Israel Hayom Staff July 2, 2018 Israel on Monday denied entry to a Jewish-American activist for advocating the boycott of the … Continue reading
THE TOWER Congressional Committee Unanimously Passes Bipartisan Israel Anti-Boycott by Staff June 29, 2018 The influential House Foreign Affairs Committee unanimously passed the bipartisan Israel Anti-Boycott Act sending it to the full House of Representatives for a vote, The Jerusalem Post reported Thursday. The bill would … Continue reading
TABLET MAG BDS Umbrella Group Linked to Palestinian Terrorist Organizations by Armin Rosen and Liel Leibovitz June 1, 2018 Over the past decade, as the prospects of peace between Israelis and Palestinians became ever slimmer, there has been a growing … Continue reading
South Carolina bill will “help break down the barriers in the fight against anti-Semitism by providing educators and administrators with a clear and uniform definition to recognize anti-Jewish bigotry”
JNS.ORG South Carolina becomes first state to pass landmark bill to confront campus anti-Semitism April 13, 2018 South Carolina became the first state to pass legislation to protect students from anti-Semitic acts. The State Senate overwhelmingly approved the legislation, H3643, … Continue reading