Most Clicked This Week
- #Chicago #SlutWalk announces #Zionists not welcome
- Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely to Arab MKs: You are thieves of history [VIDEO]
- #JakeTapper attacked by unhinged #LindaSarsour: The story behind the tweets
- Victims were "celebrating birth of a grandson when Palestinian terrorist entered their home and stabbed to death a father and his two adult children"
- BDS Fail "Schumer and Gillibrand aren't New York's first Democratic politicians who've embraced #TheResistance while simultaneously attacking #BDS activists" [VIDEO]
- "The combination of the Steele Dossier and the Trump Jr. trap refutes the narrative that Russia was helping the Trump campaign"
- "Unfortunately, many decent liberals have turned a blind eye to left-wing anti-Zionist agitation that is indistinguishable from anti-Semitism"
- Did a gay newspaper demote an LGBTQ writer for reporting the politically incorrect truth?
Tag Archives: Boycott Divest Sanctions
JERUSALEM POST Radiohead overcomes BDS pressure for triumphant night in Tel Aviv by Ronnie Remeny July 20, 2017 The last time Radiohead performed in Israel was in 2000, just before the release of the divisive, Kid A; an album which saw the band … Continue reading
BDS Fail “Schumer and Gillibrand aren’t New York’s first Democratic politicians who’ve embraced #TheResistance while simultaneously attacking #BDS activists” [VIDEO]
GOTHAMIST Schumer, Gillibrand Co-Sponsor Senate Bill That Would Make Boycotting Israel A Felony by David Colon July 19, 2017 Both of New York’s Senators have signed on to a bill that would criminalize any attempt by Americans to boycott Israel, … Continue reading
NEWSWEEK I’m an Arab. Here’s why I’ll be performing with Radiohead in Israel by Nasreen Qadri July 18, 2017 Much has been said and written ahead of Radiohead’s concert in Tel Aviv this week. The successful British rock band has … Continue reading
“Where did Roger Waters — whose greatest contribution to rock was leaving Pink Floyd in 1985 – get the credibility to preach about anything other than boilerplate bass playing?”
TIMES OF ISRAEL The legacy of an adequate bass player by John C. Wolfe July 15, 2017 I’d like to meet the Jew who turned Roger Waters into a lunatic. That’s gotta be what happened. Someone with a Jewish last … Continue reading
GATESTONE So Now American Zionists Want to Boycott Israel by Alan M. Dershowitz July 14, 2017 …This is not to say that I am happy with the end result. As a post-denominational Jew, I want to see a part of … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES Artists Protest Lincoln Center Play Backed by Israel by Sopan Deb July 5, 2017 More than 60 artists, including four Pulitzer Prize winners and other prominent writers, actors, directors and playwrights, have signed an open letter calling … Continue reading
BDSFail Radiohead stands up to BDS; “ZOA calls on concert facilities not to give a platform to anti-Israel activist Roger Waters”
JERUSALEM POST Radiohead withstands pro-Palestinian jeers at Glastonbury Festival by Ariane Mandell June 24, 2017 Rock legends Radiohead were harassed by pro-Palestinian hecklers during their set at Glastonbury Music festival on Saturday, photos from the Facebook group “Radiohead fans for … Continue reading