Most Clicked This Week
- "A long-sequestered picture of Mr. Obama laughing it up with the Rev. Farrakhan, who espouses that Judaism is a satanic religion and responsible for the slave trade, elicited barely a glimmer of disapproval"
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- US State Department "infuriated by Friedman’s success in helping to persuade Trump to finally recognize that Jerusalem is Israel’s capital"
- New State Solution calls for “the creation of a state for the Palestinian people in Gaza and a coastal section of the northern Sinai Peninsula”
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- The Jason Greenblatt-Jared Kushner Peace Process Regional Tour
- Author Michael Chabon has “a remarkable ability to present a one-dimensional reality in which the Jews are evil oppressors and the Palestinians are powerless victims”
- Congressional effort to monitor UNRWA textbooks that “demonize Israel, encourage war, and teach children that Palestinian statehood can be achieved through violence"
Tag Archives: Boycott Divest Sanctions
TABLET MAG BDS Umbrella Group Linked to Palestinian Terrorist Organizations by Armin Rosen and Liel Leibovitz June 1, 2018 Over the past decade, as the prospects of peace between Israelis and Palestinians became ever slimmer, there has been a growing … Continue reading
South Carolina bill will “help break down the barriers in the fight against anti-Semitism by providing educators and administrators with a clear and uniform definition to recognize anti-Jewish bigotry”
JNS.ORG South Carolina becomes first state to pass landmark bill to confront campus anti-Semitism April 13, 2018 South Carolina became the first state to pass legislation to protect students from anti-Semitic acts. The State Senate overwhelmingly approved the legislation, H3643, … Continue reading
VARIETY Top Entertainment Industry Executives Support Netflix After Threats from Anti-Israel Group by Ariana Brockington April 4, 2018 More than fifty top entertainment industry executives are supporting Netflix after the streaming site was threatened with a lawsuit for distributing Israeli television series … Continue reading
In Hollywood, “the City Where Myths Are Made, The Israeli And Palestinian Storyline Is Always In Rewrite” [VIDEO]
MOMENT MAG The Epic Battle In Hollywood Over The Holy Land by Brian Schaefer March 15, 2018 …And because Los Angeles is the ever-beating heart of the world’s entertainment industry, Hollywood has increasingly become a location where the politics of … Continue reading
JNS.ORG BDS gets handed a devastating defeat at the University of Illinois by Paul Miller March 15, 2018 By a nearly 2-1 margin, students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign voted “no” to a proposed anti-Israel referendum calling for … Continue reading
Forthwith Virgin Atlantic shall refer to this course as “Couscous salad” not “Palestinian couscous salad”
ELDER OF ZIYON In search of “Palestinian couscous” March 2, 2018 “Palestine’s diplomatic corps and the international Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions campaign have intervened in the row over Virgin Atlantic’s decision to remove the word “Palestinian” from a dish on … Continue reading
MIDDLE EAST MONITOR California Democrats reject anti-BDS legislation March 1, 2018 California Democrats have rejected proposed legislation targeting the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) campaign, in a further sign of a growing partisan divide in the US over Israel. The developments were … Continue reading