Most Clicked This Week
- How Trump used Putin to achieve his campaign promise of “no more endless wars”
- Council on Foreign Relations to host Iranian Foreign Minister "days after Iran tortured and executed popular Iranian wrestler Navid Afkari over his participation in a peaceful protest"
- Shortly after explosion at Iranian nuclear enrichment facility—destroying 3/4 of the compound—“Foreign Minister Gabi Ashkenazi hinted at Israeli involvement”
- "It took only two weeks for the UAE to change their textbooks to accept and embrace Israel as part of the Middle East - but Palestinian media and schools still teach that Jews are the usurping outsiders who will ultimately be banished"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Jackie Mason: Anti-Israel Hollywood actors have profited all their lives from Jewish people, Jewish directors, Jewish producers.
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- WSJ: "The ruin of major liberal cities by progressive policies is a significant political event"
Tag Archives: Haaretz
“CAMERA’s Israel office today prompted correction of Gideon Levy’s March 6 error-ridden Haaretz article “
CAMERA BLOG Haaretz Corrects: Israel Didn’t Deny Entry to Gazans Whose Daughter Died From Cancer by Hanan Amiur and Tamar Sternthal March 15, 2020 In Ha’aretz, Gideon Levy falsely alleged that the parents of young cancer patient Miral Abu Ambsha … Continue reading
JEWISH JOURNAL Israeli Media Outlets Scrutinize U.S. Media Coverage of the Jewish State by Kelly Hartog March 24, 2019 …“The coverage fluctuates to some extent with events that are happening in Middle East,” [CAMERA’s Andrea] Levin said. “I don’t think … Continue reading
THE ISRAEL GROUP Haaretz runs boycott Israel ad by Jack Saltzberg January 30, 2018 If anyone was ever confused as to where Haaretz sits on the political spectrum, that debate is over…As of January 30, 2018, people who visited Haaretz.com saw a … Continue reading
Ha’aretz: “Its moral failure is shown by its completely unbalanced coverage of terrorism and incitement among the Arabs of the PA”
ABU YEHUDA Ha’aretz, the newspaper that hates its country by Vic Rosenthal September 14, 2017 Ha’aretz is the oldest newspaper still in print in Israel. It began life in 1918 as an organ of the British military government, but was soon taken … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES The People vs. Haaretz by Shmuel Rosner May 11, 2017 …The fact that I no longer consider it a must-read paper is probably for the same reason most Israelis are uncomfortable with it: Haaretz still employs good … Continue reading
Haaretz: “Yossi Klein, who wrote that Religious Zionist Jews are more dangerous than Hezbollah terrorists stands by article”
ARUTZ SHEVA Haaretz writer refuses to apologize for libelous article by David Rosenberg April 13, 2017 Haaretz columnist Yossi Klein (not to be confused with author Yossi Klein Halevy) has refused to apologize for claims made in a highly controversial … Continue reading
#AriShavit told the woman that “he would love to see her again — alone — the next time she visits Israel”
WASHINGTON POST ‘My Promised Land’ author Ari Shavit resigns journalism posts in wake of sexual-harassment accusations by Ruth Eglash October 30, 2016 A prominent Israeli journalist and author resigned Sunday from his posts at a television station and a newspaper … Continue reading
Anti-Zionist Haaretz demonizes CAMERA: Demanding truth from the media = Promoting a “right-wing agenda”
CAMERA BLOG Flailing Haaretz Lashes Out At CAMERA by Andrea Levin September 20, 2016 CAMERA’s evidently gotten under Haaretz’s skin in a big way. A September 5 front-page story by the Israeli newspaper blasted CAMERA, saying, in effect, the organization’s criticism … Continue reading
HAARETZ Am I a ‘Disgusting Racist’ for Calling Palestinians Evil When They Sanctify Death and Jew Hatred? by Isi Leibler September 4, 2016 …Most of us seek to separate ourselves from our Palestinian neighbors, but to create a neighboring crime-permeated … Continue reading
Haaretz has “demonic views of their own country more appropriate for publication in the Palestinian media than in an Israeli newspaper”
JERUSALEM POST The accelerating erosion of the post-Zionist Hebrew media by Isi Leibler September 1, 2016 …It is difficult to comprehend the depths to which this once highly regarded newspaper has descended. There are still a number of level-headed commentators, … Continue reading