Most Clicked This Week
- Javad Zarif--sanctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department last August--takes a meeting with Senator Murphy
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Bernie Sanders looks forward to becoming ‘first Jewish president’
- Anti-Israel Palestinian professor organized Manhattan subway terror operation
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- “Palestinian wages are four times higher with Israeli employers than with Palestinian employers, and Palestinian workers receive health benefits, sick leave, and vacation time to the same degree as Israelis do"
- EVENT JerusalemU Chicago Premiere "Unpacked"
Tag Archives: Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps
“So it is war between Israel and Iran, prosecuted over the ruins of Iraq, Lebanon and Syria. But it won’t necessarily stay that way”
WALL STREET JOURNAL The Iran-Israel War Is Here by Jonathan Spyer Aug. 27, 2019 Israel and Iran are at war. Israeli strikes this week in southern Syria, western Iraq and eastern Lebanon—and possibly even Beirut—confirm it. This war is a … Continue reading
IRGC—now termed a terrorist organization—“believed to control one-third or more of the total economy of the Islamic Republic”
RADIO FARDA Trump’s Signal To Tehran by Ilan Berman April 9, 2019 The Trump administration is turning up the heat on the ayatollahs. On Monday, April 8th, the White House formally announced that it was adding the Islamic Revolutionary Guard … Continue reading