Most Clicked This Week
- Why are rich privileged white people trying to reduce services in the black community?
- “Not long after “#JewishPrivilege” went viral on Twitter, Jewish Twitter users flipped the hashtag and used it to tell their personal stories about facing antisemitism”
- ESPN’s Max Kellerman is glad DeSean Jackson apologized for his comments, but would like to hear Jackson explain himself more
- “It’s time for #URJ members to speak up and ask #RickJacobs some hard questions”
- Evolution of the Left observed by a Former Member of the Left: "When you believe you are morally superior, when you have dehumanized those you disagree with, you can justify almost anything"
- “80% of Millennials, and 88% of Generation Z (those born after 1993), are unaware that at least 100 million people were murdered by the most notable communist regimes of the 20th century”
- After Ilhan Omar demonizes AIPAC, many progressives follow suit and blow off Policy Conference
- US plan to remove troops from Sinai "has been met with opposition by both the State Department and the Israeli government"
Tag Archives: Sheldon Adelson
FIDF BLOG Ashton Kutcher and Pharrell Williams among stars and supporters at the FIDF Western Region Gala chaired by Haim and Cheryl Saban November 2, 2018 Friends of the Israel Defense Forces (FIDF) raised $60 million at its annual Western Region Gala … Continue reading
“Sheldon famously wore his father’s shoes upon his first visit to Israel, so that his father, who was no longer alive [and couldn’t afford an Israel trip in his own lifetime], could join him in his first steps in the Holy Land”
JERUSALEM POST No Holds Barred: The apotheosis of Sheldon Adelson by Shmuley Boteach July 9, 2018 …I have met few Jewish men or women in my life who breathe in Israel so deeply. Even Adelson’s most vociferous political opponents, who … Continue reading
“David Brog, head of the Maccabee Task Force, says a savvy action plan, lots of money and a focus on empowering (almost) all pro-Israel students are gradually ‘taking back the quad'”
TIMES OF ISRAEL How Sheldon Adelson just might be turning the tide against BDS on US campuses by David Horovitz July 8, 2018 In the academic year that just ended, Sheldon Adelson’s Maccabee Task Force, set up to battle anti-Israel … Continue reading
What Californians Roger Simon and David Horowitz see in the GOP nominee and the emergence of Jews Choose Trump
TABLET MAG West of Eden: Trump, Race, and Jewish Republicans by Lee Smith August 11, 2016 While some Jews—like my boss at the Weekly Standard William Kristol, and Tablet colleague James Kirchick—are at the heart of the anti-Trump movement within … Continue reading
Alan Dershowitz “praised Cruz as the most brilliant student he’s ever had in 50 years of teaching law. Not one of the most brilliant — the most. An incredible statement, from a liberal Democrat about a conservative Republican”
JEWISH WEEK Lion Ted by Jonathan Mark April 6, 2016 …On the eve of New York’s Republican Primary, Mort Klein, president of the ZOA, still remembers that evening with Cruz nearly two years ago: “He was spectacular. His sincere commitment … Continue reading
GLOBES Adelson offered $1b for Iron Dome but was rebuffed by Ron Dagoni January 8, 2016 Sheldon Adelson wanted to donate one billion dollars to the Iron Dome project, offering to channel the funds through the US government, but was … Continue reading
JP UPDATES by George Birnbaum, Hank Sheinkopf and Ronn Torossian June 8, 2015 Billionaire Jewish-Americans – and major political donors – Republican Sheldon Adelson, and Democrat Haim Saban held a high profile conference this weekend where numerous Jewish organizations and … Continue reading
COMMENTARY by Jonathan Tobin April 27, 2015 A lot of attention was focused this past weekend on the annual gathering of the Republican Jewish Coalition in Las Vegas. The event was depicted, as it has been in the past, as … Continue reading
WORD FROM JERUSALEM by Isi Leibler December 4, 2014 It has been reported that American Jews still voted overwhelmingly for the Democratic Party in the recent midterm congressional elections. At the same time, there is mounting evidence that increasing numbers … Continue reading
JNS by Rachel Medoff November 4, 2014 Whatever the results of the Nov. 4 midterm elections, Israel will no doubt continue trying to persuade both parties about the seriousness of Iran’s threats of genocide. Yet the Israelis now find themselves … Continue reading