Most Clicked This Week
- “John Bolton’s departure from the White House has been the source of considerable concern in Israel”
- "The ultimate goal of the BDS movement, which has its roots in both old European anti-Semitism and the newer and more overt anti-Semitism of radical Islam, is the complete blotting out of all traces of Jewish connection to the land of Israel"
- Trenton Council President suggests Jewish city attorney "Jew down" resident plaintiff
- "The only option for Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot and the city council is restructuring the city's massive debts. In other words: bankruptcy"
- "The timing of Trump's tweet, just days before Israel's election on Tuesday, appeared aimed at buttressing Netanyahu's bid to remain in power by showcasing his close ties to Trump"
- Two Muslims speak out on Rep Ilhan Omar
- "Sources in Washington acknowledged that there is no contradiction between Netanyahu’s plan to annex the Jordan Valley and Trump’s peace plan. It is impossible to overstate the significance of these statements"
- John Bolton "acted as a break on the president’s neo-isolationism. The future of diplomacy with North Korea, the Taliban and even Tehran now hangs in the balance"
Tag Archives: Ethiopia
MOMENT MAGAZINE How Israel Is Failing Its Ethiopian Citizens by Naomi Ragen August 26, 2019 This July, thousands of Ethiopian Jews participated in sit-ins, blocking main roads all over Israel with burning tires. More than 100 police officers were injured … Continue reading
Netflix’s “The Red Sea Diving Resort” tells story of Mossad agents who in 1984 established a fake resort up the coast from Port Sudan in bid to rescue Ethiopian Jews
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Film on rescue of Ethiopian Jews to debut in San Francisco Jewish Film Festival by Staff July 26, 2019 A new Netflix film that explores the heroic rescue of Ethiopian Jews in the mid-1980s … Continue reading
The holiday diving resort in Sudan was a cover for “an extraordinary humanitarian mission rescuing thousands of beleaguered Ethiopian Jews stranded in refugee camps” [VIDEO]
BBC NEWS The holiday village run by spies by Raffi Berg April 19, 2018 …”Arous on the Red Sea, a wonderful world apart,” the glossy brochure says, pronouncing it “the diving and desert recreation centre of Sudan”. Illustrated with pictures … Continue reading
“Israel’s burgeoning relations with Africa obviously stem partly from something beyond its control: the rise of Islamist terror”
COMMENTARY Israel’s Strategy Shift Bears Fruit by Evelyn Gordon July 23, 2016 Wednesday’s announcement that Guinea is resuming ties with Israel almost half a century after severing them is a nontrivial piece of good news. Granted, Guinea is a poor … Continue reading