Most Clicked This Week
- In-depth Israeli study finds that vitamin D could play a major role in defeating COVID-19
- “These days, Axelrod is taking his nostalgia for Manny’s public, trying to drum up support and customers for an institution hit hard by the COVID-19 pandemic”
- Likely cause of Lebanon explosion: "Explosive fertilizer confiscated after seizure of vessel reportedly owned by Cyprus-based Russian businessman"
- “According to human rights reports, blacks in Algeria, Libya, Mauritania, Nigeria, and Sudan are captured, bought, sold, and raped as slaves by Muslims TODAY” Do those #BlackLivesMatter too ?
- Missouri Black Lives Matter activist wins primary, defeating another anti-Israel candidate
- Nick Cannon says Bari Weiss book "was ‘an insightful and powerful read’
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "Veteran Israeli hotelier says hotels must differentiate themselves to attract guests, who will mainly be domestic ‘staycationers’ through next spring"
Tag Archives: Ethiopia
MOMENT MAGAZINE How Israel Is Failing Its Ethiopian Citizens by Naomi Ragen August 26, 2019 This July, thousands of Ethiopian Jews participated in sit-ins, blocking main roads all over Israel with burning tires. More than 100 police officers were injured … Continue reading
Netflix’s “The Red Sea Diving Resort” tells story of Mossad agents who in 1984 established a fake resort up the coast from Port Sudan in bid to rescue Ethiopian Jews
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Film on rescue of Ethiopian Jews to debut in San Francisco Jewish Film Festival by Staff July 26, 2019 A new Netflix film that explores the heroic rescue of Ethiopian Jews in the mid-1980s … Continue reading
The holiday diving resort in Sudan was a cover for “an extraordinary humanitarian mission rescuing thousands of beleaguered Ethiopian Jews stranded in refugee camps” [VIDEO]
BBC NEWS The holiday village run by spies by Raffi Berg April 19, 2018 …”Arous on the Red Sea, a wonderful world apart,” the glossy brochure says, pronouncing it “the diving and desert recreation centre of Sudan”. Illustrated with pictures … Continue reading
“Israel’s burgeoning relations with Africa obviously stem partly from something beyond its control: the rise of Islamist terror”
COMMENTARY Israel’s Strategy Shift Bears Fruit by Evelyn Gordon July 23, 2016 Wednesday’s announcement that Guinea is resuming ties with Israel almost half a century after severing them is a nontrivial piece of good news. Granted, Guinea is a poor … Continue reading