Most Clicked This Week
- The New Yorker "consistently singles out Israel for condemnation, while ignoring real violations of human rights"
- "The feud between Trump and “the squad” ensured that a DOJ summit was largely ignored and instead helped legitimize those who have spread Jew-hatred"
- "Linda Sarsour: What makes you most worthy of this request to shut the hell up is that you’ve contributed to a culture that vilifies Jews for speaking out against anti-Semitism"
- “I was born in Somalia and grew up amid pervasive Muslim antisemitism. Hate is hard to unlearn without coming to terms with how you learned it”
- Ocasio-Cortez emerges as a one-woman Committee to Re-Elect the President
- Julius Streicher would be proud: New York Times channels Der Stürmer with antisemitic Netanyahu cartoon
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- "The research on Holocaust survivors and their descendants suggests that the effects of such trauma can continue into a third generation"
Tag Archives: Czechoslovakia
“This so-called intractable conflict is, arguably, the most solvable in today’s war-stricken world. If the self-declared peace-makers were to convince the Palestinian leadership to recognize Israel as a Jewish state, the conflict would be 90% resolved”
TIMES OF ISRAEL “Munich” in Paris 2016 ? by Shimon Samuels May 3, 2016 In September 1938, a democracy (the United Kingdom) and a tyranny(Nazi Germany) met in Munich – an event synonymous with appeasement and the sacrifice of tiny … Continue reading
DENNISPRAGER.COM July 21, 2015 We say that evil is dark. But this metaphor is imprecise. Evil is actually intensely bright, so painfully bright that people look away from it. Many even deny its existence. Why? Because once people acknowledge evil’s existence, … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER by Lauri B. Regan April 7, 2015 In both the months leading up to and the days following last week’s announcement by Obama of his capitulation to the tyrannical Islamist Iranians (aka an outline for a possible deal … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Shiryn Ghermezian March 2, 2015 Czech Republic President Milos Zeman on Monday urged the global community to show solidarity with the Jewish people and Israel. His remarks were made in a speech at the 2015 American Israel Public … Continue reading
BBC NEWS October 28, 2014 A British man who saved 669 children, most of them Jews, from the Nazis has been awarded the Czech Republic’s highest state honour. Sir Nicholas Winton was 29 when he arranged trains to take the … Continue reading