Most Clicked This Week
- Two Muslims speak out on Rep Ilhan Omar
- "Israel’s first trip to the Moon, bringing the country’s flag to Earth’s satellite, also the first private mission to the lunar surface"
- Richard Branson's "Elders," a who's who of anti-Israel figures
- The courageous Vanessa Redgrave felt the need to call out those "Zionist hoodlums"
- Atlantic "Jewish peace camp" writer observes Bibi was right: "The Middle East is not democratizing. And this means any peace Israel makes will be made with strongmen, and must be guaranteed by them, in a region the West no longer controls"
- New Yorker article "full of mistakes, lies, and obfuscations — but mostly, an effort to delegitimize the Jewish presence in Hebron by casting it in a dark light"
- “He is a committed Jew and pro-Israel advocate, and is smart as a whip. He is an extremely successful prosecutor”
- Media ignore Farrakhan's Chicago speech blaming Jews for society's problems
Tag Archives: Czechoslovakia
“This so-called intractable conflict is, arguably, the most solvable in today’s war-stricken world. If the self-declared peace-makers were to convince the Palestinian leadership to recognize Israel as a Jewish state, the conflict would be 90% resolved”
TIMES OF ISRAEL “Munich” in Paris 2016 ? by Shimon Samuels May 3, 2016 In September 1938, a democracy (the United Kingdom) and a tyranny(Nazi Germany) met in Munich – an event synonymous with appeasement and the sacrifice of tiny … Continue reading
DENNISPRAGER.COM July 21, 2015 We say that evil is dark. But this metaphor is imprecise. Evil is actually intensely bright, so painfully bright that people look away from it. Many even deny its existence. Why? Because once people acknowledge evil’s existence, … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER by Lauri B. Regan April 7, 2015 In both the months leading up to and the days following last week’s announcement by Obama of his capitulation to the tyrannical Islamist Iranians (aka an outline for a possible deal … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Shiryn Ghermezian March 2, 2015 Czech Republic President Milos Zeman on Monday urged the global community to show solidarity with the Jewish people and Israel. His remarks were made in a speech at the 2015 American Israel Public … Continue reading
BBC NEWS October 28, 2014 A British man who saved 669 children, most of them Jews, from the Nazis has been awarded the Czech Republic’s highest state honour. Sir Nicholas Winton was 29 when he arranged trains to take the … Continue reading