Most Clicked This Week
- "Israel is getting closer and closer to the Arab Gulf nations, as they realize that the Palestinian cause is a self-created dead end"
- "Kuwaiti newspaper cites unnamed senior source as saying Jerusalem behind recent incidents in Iran, following an alleged attempt by Tehran to hack Israel’s water infrastructure"
- #Prager: "It is difficult to imagine a more condescending view of a group than to argue that standards must be lowered for them to succeed"
- "This “blame it on Israel” or “blame it on the Jews” bigotry is common throughout the world at demonstrations for legitimate causes"
- “Anti-Israel demonstrators teamed up with Black Lives Matter on Wednesday, part of a series of anti-Israel demonstrations in a series of American cities over the next several days”
- View the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra gala that was hacked
- Snoop Dogg "ignoring Farrakhan's history of antisemitism, rapper calls on fans to share videos by Nation of Islam leader, excoriates Facebook over ban"
Tag Archives: World War II
TOWNHALL Civilization’s ‘Darkest Hour’ Hits the Silver Screen by Victor Davis Hanson December 28, 2017 The new film Darkest Hour offers the diplomatic side to the recent action movie Dunkirk. The story unfolds with the drama of British prime minister … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES David Stoliar, Survivor of World War II Disaster, Dies at 91 by Robert McFadden January 23, 2016 For more than a half-century, David Stoliar remained a silent witness to the worst civilian maritime disaster of World War … Continue reading
WEEKLY STANDARD by Warren Kozak August 15, 2015 Humanitarians in uniform. Many years ago, I struck up a conversation with a Dutch businessman in a hotel in China. In the course of our discussion, I learned that he had been … Continue reading
DENNISPRAGER.COM July 21, 2015 We say that evil is dark. But this metaphor is imprecise. Evil is actually intensely bright, so painfully bright that people look away from it. Many even deny its existence. Why? Because once people acknowledge evil’s existence, … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST by Michael Goodwin December 10, 2014 A television documentary the other night featured American soldiers who fought the Nazis in the Battle of the Bulge, the last major German offensive of World War II. The soldiers were … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW by Victor Davis Hanson December 4, 2014 A large war is looming absent preventive American vigilance. The world is changing and becoming even more dangerous — in a way we’ve seen before. In the decade before World War … Continue reading