Most Clicked This Week
- In case you missed this week's US Holocaust Memorial Museum annual Chicago event, view it here
- "History is in the making in Washington today, and not only for the Middle East. What we are witnessing is the construction of a bridge between the three monotheistic religions"
- Council on Foreign Relations to host Iranian Foreign Minister "days after Iran tortured and executed popular Iranian wrestler Navid Afkari over his participation in a peaceful protest"
- #SCOTUS #RBG's death "will create a storm that none of us can predict. It seems fitting for the fiery jurist"
- #Trump "managed to jump historic, emotional and ideological hurdles that many, including this writer, believed could not be crossed in the foreseeable future"
- How Trump used Putin to achieve his campaign promise of “no more endless wars”
- "Until recently, it was unimaginable to see Arabs openly admitting that they had been mistaken in their belief that Israel was the enemy of the Muslims and Arabs"
- #BLM “in essence, a racist, anti-capitalist, and anti-democratic movement that should be exposed and fought”
Tag Archives: SFSU
STOPANTISEMITISM.ORG Antisemite of the Week: Leila Khaled – the Queen of Terrorism September 5, 2020 This month, San Francisco State University is bringing Leila Khaled, a Terrorist in Suit, to teach our young generation about the antisemitic Boycott, Divestment and … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat Cancels San Francisco State University Lecture Over ‘Continuing Marginalization, Demonization of Jewish State’ by Rachel Frommer April 7, 2017 Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat announced Wednesday that he was cancelling his return lecture at San Francisco State … Continue reading
Why would the president of a major university observe that a pro-Palestinian group is the “very purpose of this great university?”
ELDER OF ZIYON SFSU President Wong Supports Incitement Against Jews by Michael Lumish May 1, 2016 San Francisco State University President, Leslie Wong, very much admires the General Union of Palestine Students (GUPS).He even said that “GUPS is the very … Continue reading